Re: "Jesus Christians," "Australian cult," Dave McKay
Posted by: Blackhat ()
Date: December 27, 2009 08:25PM

C'mon over to the New Less Frightening Place!

An invitation from Dave:

"Just this morning I was day dreaming about how good it would be to get more of our critics to come out in the open here and say exactly what it is that bothers them about us. I was wondering if there was more that we could do to make this forum a less frightening place for them to come and post, thinking, in particular, that the more freedom each of you were given to say exactly and precisely what it is that you dislike about us, the more obvious it would become to on-lookers that you really don't have a case at all."

So if you suddenly feel like you want to prove yourself to have no case at all, get on over there!

Avoid the rush! Get in early (I did, and look what happened to me, Praise the Lord!).

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: January 10, 2010 10:58AM

Thank you Black Hat for passing on the details of Davids "invitation"

Several contributers to this site have already listed Davids' crimes.....Davids response is to attempt to undermine the veracity of the claims against him by deliberately ignoring the issues and instead vociferously slandering the claimant...

....where he thinks he can get away with it, he will simply lie about the facts....

I am reluctant to post on his site until he improves the manner in which he metes out treatment to yourself (...althouh I perhaps cynically imagine that 20 fawning Jesus Christian in their feeble minded foppery arrayed against the voice of a SINGLE critic and even then with a hand tied behind her back (her contributions are "edited" to assist David "win" the point) is probably a ratio that David would actually prefer to continue with....his invitation only being a ruse to "prove" his "goodwill")

However David is most welcome to visit personally and communicate directly with me sometime.....merely a matter of flying through Seoul on one his jaunts out to visit the faithful scatterd among the four corners of the earth. Something that he could organize easily enough if he so wished. David has my email and cell-phone number already.

(You are free to bring some of your "goons" along for comfort and emotional support David. I'm entirely alone here. No other of your critics have ever made the journey out to the far east....many of them I rarely, if at all, speak to...)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/10/2010 11:00AM by Malcolm Wesley WREST.

Date: January 13, 2010 05:28PM

Dear Blackhat,

I refer to you posting of last Saturday the 9th, quoted here in part.

OK, it's been a long couple of hours. I now am actually banned, but I got this last post in beforehand. It's deleted of course...

Quote: (from the JesusChristian site)
Your banning overnight has so far failed. I wonder if that is Divine Intervention? Think about it? I am being banned for insisting that the teachings of Jesus do not include whippings of any kind. Others have gone before me, but somehow, miraculously, I can still post this message to you..

OK, now that I'm banned, and can't reply, Dave has posted:
(the usual demented rant)

You also further note in the same posting, Blackhat;

Actually from what I have seen, in Kenya and United States, your group has exercised whipping as punishment and/or retribution or as some bizarre forgiveness ritual. I don't believe any of these practices are what Jesus was preaching about.

I'd like to remark that you have pointed out, quite clearly, here Blackhat how fundamentally the "JesusChristians" are in fact subject to the direction of David McKay, and that his "interpretation" is the cornerstone of their practices...not the scriptural record per se.

They have been a "cult" since David used the Children of God as his apprenticeship into the field, however the consequences of his self-worship (scripture is "referenced" to Davids purposes), have obviously come to manifest themselves more and more dramatically as time as passed.

Questioning the "authority" of David is largely the "crime" that I and many other dissidents (to my mind!) have committed....frequently the subject matter being quite trivial.

The prosecution of "corporal punishnment" within the JesusChristians and without, would though, NOT seem one to be one of the more trivial points of difference that one might have with David.

John 2:15 states that Christ "made a scourge of small cords" to drive the traders of animal sacrifices and the money changers out of the Temple. I reconcile this behaviour with the admonition that Matthew 5:6 (in the beatitudes) that "Blessed are those which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled" and Christs command later in the same Chapter (5:39) "But I say unto you, That you resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite thee on the right cheek, turn to him the other also".

I hence surmise that while I may not "avenge" myself or act out of "punitive" motives, or "defend" earthly kingdoms, there may possibly (should I be God!) be occassion to resort to physical confrontation.

As at this stage of my life, I appear not to be God, nor do I observe Christ instructing his disciples to continue routinely "whip" money changers....nor they did not take it themsleves to "publicize" themsleves by whipping each other for the sake of the sins of the money changers....nor am I aware of Jesus calling upon the woman who "stole" of his "healing powers" to have been whipped(Luke 8:43-8).....it may be more prudent for me personally (and I'd suspect other folk who might call themselves Christian) to leave any "whipping" to the better judgement of Christ and the angels upon their eventual return to this earth......

David has stated that he intended to "punish" the Kenyan who stole a few texts from among the hundreds the JC's hold. David has remarked that he decided to wreak "Godly vengance" on the Johnsons for the (fabricated) crimes he deceitfully accused them of.....(and then film the JesusChristians inflicting that "vengance" upon themselves as "proof" of how noble David and his followers are....just in case anyone hasn't noticed!)

The JesusChristian "whippings" of themselves and others, and the transparently selfish motives behind them, are CATEGORICALLY unbiblical.

Among (many) other things, it continues to amaze me how frequently the current membership of the JesusChristians these days are satisfied to quote David or each other and NOT the Bible in their postings....

....they are of course, by doing so unwittingly conveying the "real" values that underpin the JesusChristian social network...."worship" of David (acknowledging his "authority" in all things, spending years of your life working without reward, selling what he writes about himself and encouraging others to also do as much with their lives) IS the essence of being a "JesusChristian"

Date: January 15, 2010 12:24PM

Thanks for your thoughts, Malcolm. I have replied to them, and to Dave's rant in response. You know where you can read it.

jcs.xjcs.org

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/15/2010 12:26PM by Blackhat.

Date: January 15, 2010 04:38PM

I am bewildered by what Dave will do.

And I have the chat log.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/15/2010 04:55PM by Blackhat.

Posted by: zeuszor ()
Date: January 16, 2010 12:05AM

Blackhat
Thanks for your thoughts, Malcolm. I have replied to them, and to Dave's rant in response. You know where you can read it.

jcs.xjcs.org

"Free Discussion" my foot. It ought to read "Highly Controlled Discussion" instead. I got banned from there for taking the "free" part to literally, and for arguing with the admin/moderator. Post there only if you want to be constantly reminded about what to say and how to say it, much like you'd experience at welikejesus.

Date: January 16, 2010 01:28AM

FYI: I earned all A's this last semester, start the next semester in about a week, and am in general in a good place in life. I still keep up with the forums and the JCs/XJCs goings-on, but for the most part have given it up. Funny how in the short chats that I myself have had with Dave over at their site, we always get cut off as my browser freezes and then closes down. We have never chatted for more than a few minutes before it did that. It's good that you were able to sustain communication over there, Anita.

Maybe I was too harsh earlier when writing of the "Free Discussion" forum. I got banned from there after the moderator accidentally gave me admin privileges, and upon discovering this I took advantage of the situation in order to ban Glenn the Troll and delete all of his posts. But I didn't realize it was an accident, I thought that he'd decided to give me that privilege or something. As well, I really hit Glenn below the belt in a few posts I made to him and also in a PM. I really disliked what Glenn was doing there and was pushing for the moderator to do something about his nuisance for weeks and weeks. Glenn persisted in his trolling, and to be very honest I took matters into my own hands when given the opportunity. I banned Glenn and deleted all of his posts, then wrote him a note saying "Good Riddance."

This person IMO was screwing up the threads with a bunch of accusatory, pugnacious comments and diversionary points and was generally a total nuisance who contributed nothing to any kind of reasoned discussion. There's a difference between a vocal dissenter and a deliberate troll, and this person is and was an Internet troll and deserved to be banned or at least restricted somehow.

When the moderator got pissed off at me over what I'd done, I basically said, "Well, does FREE DISCUSSION mean FREE DISCUSSION or not?" Because it's really not over there. I was always getting emails and PMs asking me to edit or remove certain posts that I'd made. Sometimes the moderator would edit or remove my posts himself, same as what David might do at welikejesus. So the "discussion" is not really "free," it's very deliberately orchestrated and controlled. That's all that I resented when I was involved there, somebody always telling me what to say and how to say it. Then I questioned, "Wait a minute, isn't that what cults do?" So I got banned from XJCs a couple of months ago, and I do not know what ever happened to that idiot Glenn. I got pissed of at the mod over there, got impudent and argumentative myself, and then before I know it I'm banned too.

It's not really a free discussion. They let Glenn do it for so long because it made the JCs look stupid, but really I was always being told what I was and was not allowed to say, always being asked to edit my words, sometimes having it done for me. welikejesus is exactly the same way. That's all I'm trying to express.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/16/2010 01:34AM by zeuszor.

Date: January 18, 2010 10:36AM

Dear Zueszor,

I am sorry to hear of the many difficulties experienced (but perhaps by both sides?) here....do you know if Glenn actually committed himself to membership of the JC's or not?

Date: January 18, 2010 11:48AM

Glenn? No, apparently he never did join, and just posted something over there a few days ago. I think that he just spent some days living with the Oz team a while back, and know nothing of what he's been up to recently.

Date: January 18, 2010 09:04PM

Dear Blackhat,

(At the risk of tarnishing you even further with the association of my unsavoury company....) I here quote one of the tidbits out of your (now public) conversation with David on the JC forum...

Blackhat
Why are you now posting that I am hooked up with Malcolm and Brian? I have nothing to do with either of them.

Jesus Christian
That's the lie that you have been trial to wriggle out of from the start.
Yeah, and nothing to do with Craig or David Lowe either, I assume.
Who else posts on RR besides you, Brian, and Malcolm these days?
You will always be known by the company that you keep.

[www.xjcs.org]

Clearly then (by this logic) David is none other than a dangerously pyschotic man, confused about his own sexuality and subliminally obsessed with violent self fantasies of anal domination.....we know this because David "keeps" Al-Antonys' company.....and as the saying goes David should only ever be known by the company that he keeps....(i.e. chooses to tolerate and communicate with on his site!)

(...well then...as brutal as the exposure may be.....at least he may be able to breathe a clandestine sigh of relief...now that he's been finally "outed"!!)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.