Re: "Jesus Christians," "Australian cult," Dave McKay
Posted by: yasmin ()
Date: August 19, 2009 11:23PM

Hi Zeuszor
Sorry;am not very technologically advanced, but can tell you how to find it.

The post is on the x jc site, Thread:Sharing personal info will stop now.
Page 4.

It says in part;
"hopefully what we do in love will be seen as loving. I recall distributing egg tokens in India back in 1994 with another member of the community and experienced a near riot when the tokens ran out. Two policemen started hammering the crowd with lathis while we ran for cover.
We survived but it was a very ugly thing, and I remember asking God for forgiveness for the things we do in the name of love."

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/19/2009 11:24PM by yasmin.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: zeuszor ()
Date: August 20, 2009 01:48AM

The probe includes a bizarre sideshow: the alleged trafficking of human kidneys, a lucrative, illegal industry and not one that's typically showcased alongside political shenanigans.

In the course of the investigation last year, Mr. Dwek came into contact with an alleged organ trafficker, Levy Izhak Rosenbaum, and told him Mr. Dwek's uncle needed a new kidney, according to court papers. The two men discussed how Mr. Dwek would pay a $160,000 fee to buy a kidney from a donor in Israel, documents show. According to the complaint, Mr. Rosenbaum described himself as a "matchmaker."

[online.wsj.com]

Posted by: luckylady ()
Date: August 20, 2009 01:53AM

Brian, get your fact straight. Are you so far away from the Truth you no longer can tell the difference from truth and out right lies.

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: August 20, 2009 03:26AM

luckylady:

Would you please be specific rather than making generalizations about alleged "lies."

What specifically are you referring to in your post?

Posted by: zeuszor ()
Date: August 20, 2009 05:47AM

Please send me no more PMs, luckylady.

Posted by: Sparky ()
Date: August 20, 2009 07:35AM

luckylady
Brian, get your fact straight. Are you so far away from the Truth you no longer can tell the difference from truth and out right lies.

Who is Brian?

Posted by: Lady Jayne ()
Date: August 20, 2009 09:10AM

I posted a very ugly insulting post about Glenn on Aug. 11 and I would like to apologise to Glenn sincerely.
It was my own responsibility to control my big mouth and not to lash out at someone I have since learned I can get along with just fine. Glenn is a good person and is entitled to his own opinions without being judged or condemmed because they might not me my opinions.

I offer a complete apology to Glenn for my utterly offensive, unfair remarks and I hope he will consider forgiving me.

I am so sorry Glenn and I assure you I have learned from my horrible behavior.
I ask for forgiveness if you can. I'm truly ashamed.

I truly ask you to post this apology since I slandered Glenn in public I would like my apology to be pubic.

Thank you.
Sisi

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/20/2009 11:21PM by rrmoderator.

Date: August 20, 2009 11:05AM

Where have you been?

Date: August 20, 2009 11:06AM

No problem Brian

Date: August 20, 2009 03:07PM

Brian I refer to your earlier figures in relation to the income that David generates for himself through the activities of Worship McKay Inc.

The Kidney sales then would have been a simple "cash cow" that through which David would have accumulated (spread across a number of accounts in different nations, in the names of his proxies) several thousand dollars for himself....

Beside himself and his wife, David would currently have a workforce of about twenty individuals selling his tracts. "Donies" (as they were called in my day) would pay for the rent and keep of those he employs, on the pittance he has accustomed them to (....it's all in the service of "God" you see...) and they would cover new printing runs.

David has the property in Kenya and can also always avail himself of welfare payments in Australia (Cherry's disability pension (a consequence of having herself whipped perhaps?) and in a few more years, David will be able to claim simple aged pension benefits) as his actual income and resource base is hidden.

While not quite Hubbard (with the yachts in the Caribbean and the adoring coterie of women) David would thus be among the wealthiest percentiles of individuals in Aust.

Hence, when someone forsakes all to the JesusChristians....they are effectively giving their money to the "rich"

and certainly not to the "poor" .....as Christ commanded.

I can understand why David sees that he has no "incentive" to repent of his ways.....

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 08/20/2009 03:29PM by Malcolm Wesley WREST.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.