Re: "Jesus Christians," "Australian cult," Dave McKay
Posted by: apostate ()
Date: February 05, 2008 05:37AM

Casey wrote: [welikejesus.com]

Craig wrote:

Responses would suggest people are enjoying the "depth" of my contributions.

"Yes, out of the hundreds of lives that have supposedly been destroyed by Dave and the JC's, it certainly does look like Malcolm and Jack are enjoying the "depth" of Craig's posts."

Look again Casey.

By the way, don't you think its funny that you and Dave keep talking about me if you think no one is listening to my crazy talk anyway?

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: February 05, 2008 01:50PM

Dave wrote:
"I woke up early this morning and was thinking that it has been more than two weeks since David posted on the Rick Ross forum. I thought that it would be good for me to acknowledge that, and to thank David and any other Friends who may have had a part in getting David to refrain from posting over there. Unfortunately, I was a little late, as he has just posted again, a few hours ago."

It is incredible that Dave thinks its his place to police the posting frequency of people on this forum, and to "acknowledge" and "thank" those who take a break, as if it has anything to do with him and his approval means anything to those he shamelessly slanders.

Since there is no one I know called David posting here, someone might like to suggest that when David starts talking to "David" it sounds like he's talking to himself. : >)

"It was, however, a relatively harmless post,"

So does that mean Dave usually feels "harmed" by what people say here?

"... just expressing support for some lies that Craig has been posting at an incredible rate over the past week or two, since David stopped posting."

Lies? Would you like me to get more specific Dave? Because if you continue to lie about me lying I may have to.

Dave has made 3270 posts, averaging 6.41 posts per day since September 2006, which amounts to 22.5% of all posts on just one forum, so it would seem I still have some ways to go to match his verbosity.

"It should also be noted (and appreciation expressed) that Anita Walker has also stopped posting since I revealed her identity. Thank you Anita."

While acknowledging methods of silencing critics, Dave, you really should mention others who stay away because you threatened to sue, deny access to family members and threaten to scapegoat innocent parties by making criminal accusations against them to the police.

"So I will still express thanks for the general ceasefire... both to Anita and to David."

Disregarding the fact that Dave just attributed his intrusion into someone's privacy to their actions, if Dave wants to view someone as initiating a ceasefire, perhaps he could reciprocate by removing his slander against them...

"And I will state once again, my willingness to close down this whole section of the Jesus Christian web site, if there can be talks between ourselves and other Friends which would result in that awful minute being overturned... the one which says that my beliefs and the beliefs of my wife and all other Jesus Christians are incompatible with Quaker faith and practice."

But wait... Dave is continuing to hold them hostage (along with a general broadside against a whole organisation) to a decision by the Quakers in Australia to reverse the "awful" injustice of stating the belief system that allows Dave to behave this way is incompatible with Quaker faith and practice. Wonder if Dave was to threaten to whip someone for this injustice and call in the media to film it, if he could embarrass his "Friends" into making him their leader?

Dave just doesn't seem to get it!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/05/2008 02:10PM by apostate.

Date: February 05, 2008 04:18PM

Dave responding to Glen questioning him on whether EVERY word we say here is a "lie"

For example, you are asking a question (not quite the same as making an accusation, so I have to be careful not to say that) which seems to assume that someone has said that every word that is said on the RR forum is a lie. But did anyone actually say that?

Let me answer Glen for you Dave... using your words of course. Unfortunately they contradict what you have just said.

The truth is not in you, Craig. And, sadly for you, if you ever do come up with some genuine grievance against me, no intelligent person is going to believe you, because you are so transparently dishonest in the arguments you keep raising now. SOURCE: [welikejesus.com]

It appears Dave thinks someone posting on this forum can tell NO truth due to the truth not being IN them. Watch out Glen, questions which expose the "us" and "them" mentality present within their group can put you in Dave's sites, as he is not comfortable with outsiders actually having a truth to say which might challenge his reality.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 02/05/2008 04:45PM by apostate.

Date: February 05, 2008 04:34PM

"Yes, out of the hundreds of lives that have supposedly been destroyed by Dave and the JC's, it certainly does look like Malcolm and Jack are enjoying the "depth" of Craig's posts."

Casey

Dear Forum,

......"supposedly" destroyed.....the EXISTING members...are evidence of the destruction that long term association with David McKay wreaks ....(...and here I disregard the fact that in working voluntarily for David McKay for the past X years, having already surrendured all that you have to him, people such as Casey now have no income, no finances or resources of their own, no social network to fall back on external to the Jesus Christians and NO relationship with God...hence are TRAPPED in the lives they now live, thus making their "testimony" morally and legally invalid....

I will disregard these matters momentarily here, as Casey chooses to deliberately ignore them, I presume due both to his personal committment to the lies that David relies upon (for example, all individual rights (other than David's personal rights of course!) are "negotiable") and due to the neanderthal intellect that his writings indicate....(for example this thread has far and away the most viewings on the RR forum and thus the prevarication that Apostate speaks to "himself", while Fuhrer David continues to utterly dominate the propaganda edicts that are broadcast on the news (dis)service of the Fourth Reich effectively tells us that Casey is out of his depth in any discussion that looks beyond the glibness of Davids misappropriated scriptures...

(For example, Casey, as the scripture in Acts says all things were held "in common", could you provide examples of any independent auditing of the JC accounts, mutual trust accounts or other financial records of the goods and chattels "donated" to David McKay over the years.....If you can not, you are simply a fraud (working for a bigger fraud I acknowledge)......You deliberately LIE about the scripture Casey and wilfully DISOBEY God, because you are committed to your faith in the very falliable person of David McKay.....You have no other options now (and probably you have very little personal ability) outside of the Godless "system" to which you are now subject........)

The "long term" members of the JC's are snide and spurious individuals, with no "idealism" of their own, (i.e. they are instructed to teach English in Kenya or to donate kidneys for the purposes of selling membership of David's empire).....and who (to judge by appearances) are utterly morally bankrupt......in that they would deliberately mis--employ the scriptures in order to beguile whoever may be vulnerable enough not to know any better, to bankroll David......

Hence, in addition to the "hundreds of lives that have supposedly been destroyed by Dave and the JC's" I present to you all as evidence of David's Satanic influence, a soul that is currently, very clearly in the process of being destroyed.....

.......none other than gullible little "Casey".....

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/05/2008 04:38PM by Malcolm Wesley WREST.

Date: February 05, 2008 04:59PM

A new disciple mirroring forth brightly the "us" and "them" mentality taught by the JC's.

I still go to Church on a Sunday and house group on a Wednesday. However, Since learning the teachings of Jesus and started to live by them I feel so different about church. Not so much the church i go to but about "Churchies", I see so many around me and i was once one of those people. I am so glad that God opened my eyes to his word.
SOURCE: [welikejesus.com]

Somehow this new disciple now believes it is Ok to stand in judgment of others loudly and publicly saying "I am so glad I am not like one of those people. Sounds oddly familiar doesn't it. I seem to recall reading about a certain pharisee who compared himself with "sinners". Another clear example of how a vulnerable new disciple can be influenced (dare I say corrupted and destroyed) by Dave's so called slant on the teachings of Jesus.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/05/2008 05:00PM by apostate.

Q
Posted by: Blackhat ()
Date: February 05, 2008 06:39PM

Yes, it's almost ceasefire, David, and you have frightened me greatly with what you have done.

In fact, I am trembling now as I write this, for fear of what you might do to me for coming back with another posting.

You are wielding power and control with your access to Quaker private records of attendees to meetings, and you are using it to silence questioning, even to the point of publishing the email address you found listed. (That was way below the belt, and I ask that you delete it. I'm sure everyone on the mailing list is behind me in that request.) I believe this is why so many Quakers are afraid of you David, and of what you could do with the personal information you have gathered during your time attending meetings, and what information you now have about any Quaker you have had a converstation with, and any confidence you have gained.

What David has done to me could be done to anyone else who questions him. His words are a testament to his bottom-line. Why do you think anyone would want to be anonymous when they question him?

Thanks to all posters and Quakers who have sent me messages of support.

Before I go, there is one testimony I am compelled after much searching to raise into the Quaker arena. Please explain how whipping the Kenyan boy is in line with Quaker beliefs and practices?

Walking in the Light, not in the Spotlight......I go knowing that I have spoken what others were afraid to say....

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 02/05/2008 06:43PM by Blackhat.

Date: February 05, 2008 07:22PM

Dear Blackhat,

David is extorting people (buying their silence with threats to reveal privately held information about them)....would you be able to PM me, more about this, please?

Dear Apostate,

I note Caseys utterly inept response to the posting from Kirsti (we wait to see whether God preserves her soul??)....as I said earlier....the poor soul is an utter Neanderthal intellectually....(hmm...stocks are getting "low" aren't they David).....given the incompetence we see here before the world.....I mean Casey has "missed it" altogether, hasn't he.....!!

"Kirsti, your posts reminds me that there are so many people at different stages of development in their spiritual walk. Some of them would snub a message about Jesus' teachings now, but a few months or years down the line they may be in a place where they are spiritually ready to accept such a message. In some ways your influence could trigger a positive response from someone who has reached that point of being willing to hear it, just like the JK show triggered something in you.

This could be a point in favor of hanging around in the churches, looking and waiting for the person who is at that point, but I'm not so sure that is how it is supposed to work. I think there is a certain amount of "God's timing" that needs to be taken into consideration with a lot of our looking. Even with the JC's going out on the streets, while we are keen to find those people whos faith is ready to be triggered, we know that on the whole we are mostly planting seeds which God will develop at some later date in his own time.

If we find a place that is responding to the spirit then it's worth pursuing, but at some point we need to consider that there is a whole other world out there also waiting to hear what we have to say and that is the point which we need to decide if it's time to go, or if it's worth staying, or maybe even trying a bit of both, as you are doing now."

...I could simply ridicule what Casey has so poorly written,....but being the generous soul that I am.... for the sake of improving the sometimes fractious relationship that individuals on this site have with the puppets on the JC site, you'll see that I've gone and corrected Caseys postings to actually communicate what he was genuinely thinking,

Kirsti, your posts reminds me that there are so many people at different stages of development in their spiritual walk. Some of them would snub a message about disguised enslavement to Mckay now, but a few months or years down the line they may be in a place where they are spiritually gullible enough to accept such a message. In some ways your influence could trigger the ensnarement of someone who has reached that point of being willing to hear it, just like the JK show triggered something in you.

This could be a point in favor of hanging around in the churches, looking and waiting for the person who is at that point, but I'm not so sure that is how it is supposed to work. I think there is a certain amount of "Satan's timing" that needs to be taken into consideration with a lot of our abduction. Even with the JC's going out on the streets, while we are keen to find those people whos faith is ready to be swindled, we know that on the whole we are mostly planting seeds of division and hatred which the Devil will develop at some later date in his own time.

If we find a place that is responding to the spirit of darkness then it's worth pursuing, but at some point we need to consider that there is a whole other world out there also waiting to be seduced by what the evil one has to say and that is the point which we need to decide if it's time to go, or if it's worth staying, or maybe even trying a bit of both, as you are doing now.

(...and if you don't mind, could you cut'n'paste it onto the appropriate JC thread if you have a moment.....and DO point out the badly needed corrections to Casey!!)

By the rivers of Babyon....

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 02/05/2008 07:30PM by Malcolm Wesley WREST.

Re: Q
Date: February 05, 2008 08:28PM

Blackhat
You are wielding power and control with your access to Quaker private records of attendees to meetings, and you are using it to silence questioning, even to the point of publishing the email address you found listed. (That was way below the belt, and I ask that you delete it. I'm sure everyone on the mailing list is behind me in that request.) I believe this is why so many Quakers are afraid of you David, and of what you could do with the personal information you have gathered during your time attending meetings, and what information you now have about any Quaker you have had a converstation with, and any confidence you have gained.

What David has done to me could be done to anyone else who questions him. His words are a testament to his bottom-line. Why do you think anyone would want to be anonymous when they question him?

Before I go, there is one testimony I am compelled after much searching to raise into the Quaker arena. Please explain how whipping the Kenyan boy is in line with Quaker beliefs and practices?

Walking in the Light, not in the Spotlight......I go knowing that I have spoken what others were afraid to say....

Congratulations on standing up to Dave's intimidation Blackhat. He is a bully who is using threats to try and bully boy his way in Quaker fellowships. His shameful actions represent a loose canon rolling around on their decks as he calls himself a "quaker" while continuing to boldly broadcast the time he whipped a Kenyan volunteer. I wonder if the Kenyan Quakers he supposedly works with in Kenya were aware of him whipping that person. Yes Dave, please explain how whipping a volunteer lines up with Quaker beliefs and practices. We all wait with baited breath.

You are not alone with regard to Dave's threats blackhat. He actually threatened to use the media against one of his sons to silence criticisms I raised against him due to his followers using his perverted "Honest to whom" doctrine to break the law. So if he can threaten his own children in such a way, he will have no qualms whatsoever about doing it to a stranger.

On a different topic. Cheers to Glenn for raising an interesting question which got Dave using his best "word-smithing"

Glenn writes: [welikejesus.com]

"... At the moment i am listening to the song One tin solider, pretty loud too, i should turn it down.

I think it would be good for everyone to take a lesson from that song."

Doesn't the song end with ONE tin soldier riding away? Who could that brave individual be I wonder?

Posted by: zeuszor ()
Date: February 05, 2008 10:40PM

A very interesting letter from DM's mother:

Look for the posts about Alice's letter there too, just scroll down until you find it. The post is entitled, "Is this Berg or Mckay? What is the source mentioned?

[exfamily.org]

Truth Seeker provides some more details.

The following letter was published by David in News from Christians in March 1987:

Dear David,

You are not being led by God and you know it. You use all the world's systems for your own selfish ends, so you can go on with your lazy shiftless life. The Lord reminds me that you are of the world, and that I should separate myself from you and let Satan sift you until you come to your senses. As far as I am concerned you are not welcome to come back here until there is some change. You will not use our home while you discredit all that's right and good. I bind all evil where you are concerned. You have used your ability for evil and I am totally ashamed that the one I bore for nine months should turn against his country. You have brainwashed your wife and your children into worshipping at your feet, and may have even pulled the wool over the eyes of some of your brothers and sisters. Mom.

More from Truth Seeker:

This letter appears to have been written to Dave McKay by his Mother, Alice. It was published in McKay's newsletter, "News from Christians". He replied and signed his reply, DJ. DJ is McKay's nickname, as in David John McKay.

Appears even his Mother can't stand him. Three out of four of his kids have also disowned him.

McKay is the so called, "annointed apostle" of the Jesus Christians cult. He is a a former COG member.

Just in case you think I am making this up, David ("Lies! Lies! Lies!" you'll no doubt cry) we have copies of the original letter and can produce it if you like. Want to see?

Your mom has been wise to you for at least twenty years and told L and myself the same things when we spoke with her in person. This letter simply corroborates everything she told us. Your time is gonna come David.

Edited 5 time(s). Last edit at 02/05/2008 10:55PM by zeuszor.

Posted by: zeuszor ()
Date: February 05, 2008 10:52PM

DM and his people could sue me and take all of my assets. They could take everything I own, down to the clothes on my back, and leave me penniless. They could call me all the names that they could come up with and malign my character, they might even send goons to come beat me up. David might try any means to silence his critics, and I am prepared for whatever he may come up with. He could try to kidnap me, whip me, cut off my hands, torture me, burn me at the stake, whatever. But, as long as I have access to the bare minimum in terms of the tools needed to expose them, as long as I have access to a computer and an Internet connection, I will not, will never back down, and will continue to work to pursue, expose, and somehow eventually stop him. He is just that evil in my eyes.

This my position is mandated in Ephesians 5:11. "Have nothing to do with the fruitless deeds of darkness, but rather expose them." DM is inherently evil at the very core of his being and my conscience will not let me just stand by from the sidelines. I see this as my "reasonable service" and am willing to "offer myself up as a living sacrifice" in order to stop him, and I will not stop my pursuit until DM is out of business. Such is the depth of my contempt for that demon.

I do not want to hurt you or anybody else David, but will not rest until you are stopped somehow. All I need is a computer and an Internet connection I will continue to be a thorn in your side.

You do not scare me David.

DM is a mere human being. Flesh and blood. Perhaps it would be more accurate for me to express that I believe DM to have a purely demoniac nature.

How fine a point can I put on what I am trying to say?

I do not see him as merely doing evil deeds, I see him as intrinsically evil. A pure narcissistic psychopath. Un-redeemable and just plain bad. Unfixable, un-treatable. He is simply a bad person in my sight.

I won't quote a bunch of Scripture verses in order to substantiate my position, because there would be no end to that back-and-forth Bible quoting.

Suffice it to say that I feel it my duty to work to stop him.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 02/05/2008 11:03PM by zeuszor.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.