Re: "Jesus Christians," "Australian cult," Dave McKay
Posted by: Stoic ()
Date: December 30, 2010 01:20AM

[jcs.xjcs.org]

A bit more from the new poster on xJC, further clarifying the 'overprotective mother' situation.
To be clear, the 6 year old boy seems never to have slept in the same room with the adult males and paedophile as the 'overprotective' mother stood up to Davejc and disallowed it.
It still leaves the question of why it was so important to Davejc to insist that the child be so exposed. Another poster comments on it being a further manifestation of the control issue for Davejc, and most telling for me--- a forceful breaking of the natural bond between mother and child.

That bond breaking and family estrangement does seem a recurring theme in Davejc's m.o. It is almost as if that is the signifier, the proof, of his ultimate control over others.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/30/2010 01:22AM by Stoic.

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: December 30, 2010 02:14AM

Here is a very interesting video, I'm sure it has been linked here before, but it illustrates Davejc's manipulative m.o. exactly.
First Davejc claims to resent being labelled a manipulator, then claims that he can push a reluctant donor into donating--the decision is in Davejc's hands--then decides to not make that decision in some kind of revenge for some 'bad PR' and tells the reporter responsible for the 'bad PR' that the blood of the person who will die as a result of not getting a kidney will be on the reporters hands--Davejc with the power of life and death in his hands and a guilt trip on the reporter to boot--from 4.00mins:

[www.youtube.com]

Posted by: Apollo ()
Date: December 30, 2010 03:10AM

Verity from the ex site has now jumped onto her ''uncle'' Dave's bandagon...

She's now accusing Stoic and I of being Brian.

She appears to be taking her own issues with Brian out on Stoic and I.

Verity Evangelene wrote:

Oh hello Stoic you of such noble character who could not tell a lie. Hey Apollo? My old friend who pmed me just as much as zeus always checking to see if I knew how great a man zeus was and prompting me to say so in public I was sensing a lovebombing between those 2 that creeped me out....Apollo was relentless and about the exact same topic zeus was yapping about...Who is the person? Why are they here?...oh and wass'up? to any other newly invented BlitheringBerk identities....call yourself deadarsetalking perhaps?

Whilst a member over here Verity regularly pm'd me praising Brian. She said Brian had helped her out around the time Dave turned on her.

She also on a number of occasions thanked me for our wonderful ''friendship''. That is what i found most creepy about you Verity, your need to be loved and create false ''friendships''. I find it very creepy how you desperately crave Dave's approval. I find it creepy how you're constantly maniacally apologising to Dave and telling him you love him. It really is all about Verity isn't it?

Why on earth are Dave and his victims/followers so obsessed with misrepresenting Brian?

Is it not possible that there's more than one person out there who shows the same outrage at Dave McKay's behaviour?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/30/2010 03:24AM by Apollo.

Date: December 30, 2010 05:03AM

I think it's important to highlight this exchange between Cherry ''Consort'' McKay and former cult member ''Xenophone'' now posting on the xjcs site...

Cherry wrote:

I think the bottom line is that "nothing of a sexual nature happened to them (over-protective mother's children) in the group." This statement from the woman who is most extreme in her accusations against us flies in the face of things that you and others are saying, Kevin. While we have been successful in keeping anything from happening in situations where even the best leader could not guarantee perfect safety, Dave is still being condemned as an irresponsible leader, with no idea about the dangers of pedophilia. That is not fair.

Xenophone wrote:

Cherry, the bottom line is NOT that nothing of a sexual nature happened. The bottom line is that Dave didn't safeguard against the risk of something of a sexual nature happening. He tried to force a young boy to sleep in a room which would have significantly raised the risk of him being in contact with a man whom he knew had a history of molesting young girls on more than one occasion while he was an adult. Worst still Dave tried to do this even against the mother's wishes, taking a grievance against her. Would it be okay for me to continue driving through red-lights simply because I never caused an accident? Wouldn't it mean that I was more likely to get into an accident eventually? This is the nature of our concern.

Xenophone makes an excellent point here. Cherry appears to be dismissing the seriousness of the situation just because nothing of a sexual nature actually happened. The problem is Dave was willing to put that child at serious risk of harm. Everyone can see that apart from Dave and Cherry, why is that?

Why was this man even allowed to continue working for Dave after admitting to being a child molester?

Why wasn't this man reported to the police immediately?

Was this man allowed to work alongside vulnerable children in Kenya despite his confession?

These questions need to be addressed.

Cherry, Dave IS an irresponsible leader who takes unethical risks. Dave has a very soft approach towards paedophiles. We have seen numerous examples of this. We now have a former leader of the JCs US team backing that up.

What strikes me is how Dave's version of events never seem to quite match up with those of former members. Is everyone a liar but Dave, really Cherry?

Date: December 30, 2010 05:49AM

Falling_leaves has joined the xjcs site.

Perhaps Dave has sent him/her over to challenge Xenophone?

Oh my, this will be interesting.

Date: December 30, 2010 06:53AM

The old Texas rattlesnake now has a donate button on her page.

It reads... ''I need a working budget. I'm sure everyone understands that simple fact of life and I deeply appreciate any support you can give.''

Oh yes Denise, that sounds perfectly reasonable. Do you accept Mastercard? ;-)

The donation total currently stands at a big fat ZERO. LOL

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 12/30/2010 06:56AM by Apollo.

Date: December 30, 2010 07:23AM

'She's now accusing Stoic and I of being Brian.'

It is strange how those two have picked up and parrot Davejc's insistence that there is only one poster, Zeuszor, here. I've been reading up on the Anita Foster impersonation that Davejc originally did to try to put one over on the tabloid reporters--it seems he is the instigator of the multiple identity pose and now uses it to try to sow paranoia.

Zeuszor has done a lot of work to expose Davejc and his machinations, I can see why Davejc must resent him. Its not bad company to be in at all, I'm happy for Davejc call me what he likes.

We could do Kirk Douglas:
[www.youtube.com]

Date: December 30, 2010 08:14AM

Stoic
'She's now accusing Stoic and I of being Brian.'

It is strange how those two have picked up and parrot Davejc's insistence that there is only one poster, Zeuszor, here. I've been reading up on the Anita Foster impersonation that Davejc originally did to try to put one over on the tabloid reporters--it seems he is the instigator of the multiple identity pose and now uses it to try to sow paranoia.

Zeuszor has done a lot of work to expose Davejc and his machinations, I can see why Davejc must resent him. Its not bad company to be in at all, I'm happy for Davejc call me what he likes.

We could do Kirk Douglas:
[www.youtube.com]

It is very strange indeed.

I get the impression that Verity has a need to impress Dave. I know Verity previously came very close to joining the JCs cult and it appears Dave still has an emotional hold over her. She is a victim of Dave and it appears she still has some issues which she needs to work through.

Her apologetic behaviour over the word ''Consort'' was manic. She dragged that little episode out for weeks. She even sent a huge email to Dave desperately pleading for his forgiveness despite there being no evidence to suggest she'd even used the word (which isn't offensive anyway). What was that all about???? The only explanation i can come up with is that Dave still has some kind of emotional hold over her.

In another desperate plea to Dave she claimed there is only one person who has issues with Dave and his teachings regarding paedophilia. That just simply isn't the case. Two ex members ''Kevin'' and ''Xenophone'' have also raised some issues.

I felt this subject was of huge importance and had to be revisited. When you look at all the evidence my actions have been justified. In ''Kevin'' and ''Xenophone'' we have two eye witness accounts of Dave's lax treatment of paedophile's in his group. It has even come to light that there may still be a child molester in the JCs cult. That is certainly what Cherry was alluding to in a recent quote.

People are potentially giving up their life for this destructive cult. They are entitled to find out as much information on this man and his cult as they possibly can. It is important that no stone is left unturned.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/30/2010 08:16AM by Apollo.

Posted by: Blackhat ()
Date: December 30, 2010 03:46PM

Apollo
I get the impression that Verity has a need to impress Dave. I know Verity previously came very close to joining the JCs cult and it appears Dave still has an emotional hold over her. She is a victim of Dave and it appears she still has some issues which she needs to work through.

Her apologetic behaviour over the word ''Consort'' was manic. She dragged that little episode out for weeks. She even sent a huge email to Dave desperately pleading for his forgiveness despite there being no evidence to suggest she'd even used the word (which isn't offensive anyway). What was that all about???? The only explanation i can come up with is that Dave still has some kind of emotional hold over her.

Apollo, Verity was here long before you, and is not here to defend herself. I cannot for the life of me think why you would want to vilify her. She has protested long and hard against the Jesus Christians.

So why the above post? I suspect you want to denigrate her so that you can climb up some kind of ladder in some fantasy kind of "Second only to Zeuszor" view you have of yourself, or some kind of thing like that.......

How dare you make a statement like "Dave still has an emotional hold over her"?

Just because she wants to make it clear that she never recalls calling Cherry a consort? And wants to apologise if she did? To me that is being a human being, not some kind of "emotional hold"......

Where did you get your script from, Apollo? I can imagine!

Yes, Moderator, I know it is a personal attack, but please forgive as it is in defence of a personal attack by Apollo upon someone who is not here to defend themselves.....please understand?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/30/2010 03:49PM by Blackhat.

Date: December 30, 2010 04:52PM

Blackhat
Apollo, Verity was here long before you, and is not here to defend herself. I cannot for the life of me think why you would want to vilify her. She has protested long and hard against the Jesus Christians.

So why the above post? I suspect you want to denigrate her so that you can climb up some kind of ladder in some fantasy kind of "Second only to Zeuszor" view you have of yourself, or some kind of thing like that.......

How dare you make a statement like "Dave still has an emotional hold over her"?

Just because she wants to make it clear that she never recalls calling Cherry a consort? And wants to apologise if she did? To me that is being a human being, not some kind of "emotional hold"......

Where did you get your script from, Apollo? I can imagine!

Yes, Moderator, I know it is a personal attack, but please forgive as it is in defence of a personal attack by Apollo upon someone who is not here to defend themselves.....please understand?

Verity Evangeline wrote:

I not only see the dimming of the light.....I see dead people.

Zeus has been resurrected on RR......again. Per sey. Or shall I say reincarnated?????

Oh hello Stoic you of such noble character who could not tell a lie. Hey Apollo? My old friend who pmed me just as much as zeus always checking to see if I knew how great a man zeus was and prompting me to say so in public I was sensing a lovebombing between those 2 that creeped me out....Apollo was relentless and about the exact same topic zeus was yapping about...Who is the person? Why are they here?...oh and wass'up? to any other newly invented BlitheringBerk identities....call yourself deadarsetalking perhaps?

What a shame Rick Rocks ( as in "MISLAID" diamonds, rubies, emeralds, etc ) doesn't believe in second chances for some yet he supports the multiple cloning of Brian Birmingham. Now if THAT horrible vision doesn't make it to video productions my depravedsociopathicmenace-nothing will.

By the way the villain of the movie Gaslight was Sergis Bauer..................gaspppp..........a jewel thief. Is it all some grand conspiracy?

Oh if "anyone" is looking for his "next" screen name when Apollo or Stoic commit public "forumicide", may I suggest a few SergisBauers'Sycophant or BauersBownScaper or RicksLilLickSpittle? Just trying to be as helpful to others at RR as they have been to me.

Hi Blackhat,

My posting was made in reply to the above posting Verity made on the xjcs site. Verity, for whatever reason, has chosen to make things personal with me. Verity has decided to attack me due to her own issues with Brian and a craving she appears to have for Dave's approval. What she is doing is only encouraging Dave's paranoia.

I have absolutely no interest in how long Verity has been here. I also have no interest in pleasing anyone.

I feel McKay may have an emotional hold over Verity. As well as desperately pleading for the mans forgiveness when there's no evidence to suggest she said anything untoward she also regularly tells the old sweetie wife she loves him and we now see her backing up Dave's paranoid theories and his attacks on zeuszor, Stoic, Rick and I. This isn't normal behaviour. It's certainly not the way you'd expect someone to act towards a narcissistic cult leader.

I stand by everything that i said. That is my opinion which you're just going to have to deal with i'm afraid. :-)

I must admit it is confusing how you appear to have a problem with my comments because Verity isn't here to defend herself yet you appear to have absolutely no problem with Verity's comments regarding zeuszor, stoic, Rick and I despite we too not being over there to defend ourselves.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/30/2010 05:19PM by Apollo.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.