Re: "Jesus Christians," "Australian cult," Dave McKay
Posted by: Blackhat ()
Date: June 20, 2010 09:32PM

Wow, this is really funny. Here I am logging in to support Brian in his appraisal that whatever random links dsm has stumbled upon, he is waaaaay off track with his jihad theory.

Dave McKay's ramblings can be found on any number of web sites which gather free-to-copy articles, and promulgate them for whatever reason they have in internet world. I have found many instances of Dave's articles being reproduced, as I am sure Zeuszor has too in his internet travels....

dsm, you will have to come up with something more than an advertisement from one page to another, to another, to convince any of us that Dave McKay's Jesus Christians have anything whatsoever to do with the Jihad conspiracy you propose.

Maybe you can find another cult more appropriate to your conspiracy theories...

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: zeuszor ()
Date: June 20, 2010 10:36PM

God bless her, search dsm's posts...she seems to see conspiracies everywhere. Look around.

I mean, I like her, and think that she has good things to contribute to the threads, but some of this stuff is way too out there, even for my headspace.

This morning I looked up dsm's posts and she also thinks that eBay is a multi-level marketing cult.

[forum.culteducation.com]

Here she gives us her actual name...

[forum.culteducation.com]

Whew, I was starting to think that it stood for "Diagnostic and Statistical Manual."

But back to the topic of the thread.

Malcolm Wesley WREST
I of course would date his cult from the onset of his(Narcissistic) Personality Disorder dating from around his teenage years, from the accounts of his mother and the examples of when he tried "infiltrating" the student Bible Study Group, etc....i.e. some fifty years ago....!

No, he did not try to infiltrate the student Bible group...he actually started some kind of Bible Club back in high school, but after a while wound up getting kicked out of the very club that he himself had started. Something about "personality conflicts."

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/20/2010 10:42PM by zeuszor.

Date: June 20, 2010 10:39PM

Oh, and getting back to what we're here for, Catherine's postings have ceased. Let's hope she has found support elsewhere...and that it's a good outcome...

Date: June 20, 2010 10:41PM

Good. Anytime you spot another potential whom the JCs are grooming, Blackhat, please give me the head's up.

Date: June 20, 2010 10:49PM

Denise Matteau. My Catholic Life. Hmmm.....

Date: June 20, 2010 11:01PM

Thanks to Yasmin, too, for your astute comments, as always.

Date: June 20, 2010 11:13PM

Yeah, Epsilon70 seems to be able to handle it...

Date: June 20, 2010 11:21PM

dsm
Zeuszor has been in private communication with me. So has Oerlikon. I do believe they are the same person and I do believe they are playing games, as are most of the people in this JC thread.

Very sick little games.

G'day.

Conspiracies, conspiracies everywhere...we are here to talk about the JCs in an effort to undermine their ability to groom and recruit anybody new, so let's stick to that. OK?

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 06/20/2010 11:23PM by zeuszor.

Date: June 20, 2010 11:28PM

DSM,

Thanks for sharing that. Any minute now one of us will be banned.....

Date: June 20, 2010 11:28PM

Blackhat
Yeah, Epsilon70 seems to be able to handle it...

Unless somebody draws my attention to it, I really don't look at the JC forum itself very much. I'll check out what Epsilon70 is up to over there, though.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.