Re: "Jesus Christians," "Australian cult," Dave McKay
Posted by: MirrorImage ()
Date: June 16, 2010 06:07PM

Thank you Malcolm. By avoiding the term "terrorist"it would suffice. Falsely labelling any group hinders our work to inform the public. The public are not stupid, if they find a falsehood they may disregard the whole testimony. Also you appear to be a good man, you should not think your death will bring joy to people. As for peoples opinions here and how they can affect the progress of the people i teach and help. It is possible especially with anxiety and stress. I also go into some schools. I often take informatim from a variety of anti cult sources, including posts made by people. So i try to make sure they are accurate. At least by speaking in truth it stops these groups from harrasing me. In the last year i have had a mother of one of my patients who is a Scientologists taunt and verbally abuse me. And have had my tyres slashed by an exclusive brethren gentleman. The Jesus Christians were brought to my attention over the kidney issue and from a teacher who showed me a book called Destroyers. As for the Killer for Christ. Could you please tell me more as it has got the hairs on my arms standing up.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Oerlikon ()
Date: June 17, 2010 12:07AM

It looks like Blackhat is already doing some investigating of her own...again. I think it's ironic and hypocritial of her, as she is one of the ones that is always going on about protecting individuals' privacy, yet is so active herself in trying to find out who posters are. And now Cait's jumped aboard, too.

Personally, I was actually hoping that this thread would go quite for a little while, as I would be interested to see what else the exJC might find to write about. It seems that the exJC site is fuelled by the RR site, rather than the JC site itself.

And I agree with Malcolm that the likelihood the Jesus Christians committing any overt acts of violence against their "enemies" is very low. However, on the other hand, the real danger lies in the fact that here is a small and highly cohesive group of people who would almost literally do anything for David McKay. Small group, absolute leader, relatively isolated=bad things happen.

Posted by: Blackhat ()
Date: June 17, 2010 12:32AM

As Zeuszor says:

...It's like I am sitting in a bar having a conversation with some acquaintances, and every once in a while some eavesdropping stranger butts in.....

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: June 17, 2010 08:48AM

MirrorImage:

Personal attacks on members of this message board is against the rules and not on topic.

Your opinion has been noted.

It's time to move on.

Repeated personal attacks will result in you being banned from this message board.

Date: June 17, 2010 12:09PM

It seems that the exJC site is fuelled by the RR site, rather than the JC site itself.

Hmm...that IS an interesting observation Zeuszor.....(and not merely from the point that I AGAIN make, that David has dismissively, simply ignored the instructions of purported "leaders" Alf and Joe NOT to peruse the pages of this thread....as he knows full well that only he really "pulls any strings" in his little empire....."leaders" Alf and Joe being in reality, no more than PR stunts for the wider public)...

If that's the case.....(here's some "fuel")...

Looking at North Korea, I'd say that Kim, Chong-Il has already "lost control".....sure he receives so much "lip service"....but in reality everyone is well aware that his days are well and truly numbered (given his poor state of health) hence they are starting to jockey for positions of power and a lot of the "foreign policy" these days is simply an expression of the interests of North Korea's clique of generals (e.g. continued confrontation with South Korea)...however it is "understood" that no-one (at this point) is just going to come out and say as much....

David's influence is going to wane in the short to medium term future....Could we finally see some "humane" changes in the policies of the JC administration....again I refer to issues of procedural and administrative justice (secret ballots, a "constitution" with a charter of articles, out-lining the "proprietary rights" members have, agreed procedures, set out in writing, about how to reimburse individuals who choose, for whatever reason to leave the organization, publicly and transparently audited accounts, the right to receive personal mail, etc)....

...many individuals choose to become priests or nuns in the Catholic Church....a decision that involves a commitment to poverty, enormous personal sacrifices and sometime the opprobrium of immediate family....those individuals (and the Catholic Church)though, do NOT deliberately set out to poison the relationships that those individuals may still enjoy within and WITHOUT the Catholic faith, they do NOT intercept personal communications, nor do they require a priest to be always accompanied by another member of the Catholic faith in his/her dealings with those "external" to the faith....I believe that the priest/nun also still has some rights to the "direction" they choose to serve within the Church.....

The communities of the JC's are quite physically disparate....

they can quite comfortably tell David whatever he wants to hear BUT yet largely choose not to do as he instructs them..

and so....."reconfigure" the JC's!!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/17/2010 12:24PM by Malcolm Wesley WREST.

Date: June 17, 2010 12:19PM

No, I avoid no terms. You both are working hard to smother or minimize criticism.

But Mirrorimage & Malcolm, neither of you offer any explanation for the existence of that very strange and obviously terror-related set of links.

Dear DSM, I apologize that I have not responded to the links you posted earlier in relation to this....please let me have a little more time with that....!

However....in the meantime....

Umm....DSM...if it's okay.....would you mind, ever so much, going across to the xjc site and complaining (as loudly as you like!)over there,

that I am "working hard to smother or minimize criticism"....

Thanks!!!

Date: June 17, 2010 04:04PM

Malcolm wrote:

(from Oerlikon)It seems that the exJC site is fuelled by the RR site, rather than the JC site itself.

Hmm...that IS an interesting observation Zeuszor

SO, the question on everyone's lips, Malcolm, is why did you call Oerlikon "Zeuszor"?

Posted by: Oerlikon ()
Date: June 17, 2010 09:30PM

Blackhat
Malcolm wrote:

(from Oerlikon)It seems that the exJC site is fuelled by the RR site, rather than the JC site itself.

Hmm...that IS an interesting observation Zeuszor

SO, the question on everyone's lips, Malcolm, is why did you call Oerlikon "Zeuszor"?

Indeed, Malcolm. My name is Oerlikon, not zeuszor.

We are two separate people, are friends who met back when he worked for Trinity Foundation, and he has told me all about (and given me a good deal of information on) the Jesus Christians.

Date: June 17, 2010 09:42PM

Wow, you must be lucky to have a friend like that....

Date: June 17, 2010 09:45PM

Wow! Triple post!

Anyhow, I invoke Aussie Rules #1, the right to Take the Piss....

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/17/2010 09:48PM by Blackhat.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.