Australian cult: Anyone recognize this?
Posted by: private eyes ()
Date: June 16, 2007 02:50PM

Zeusor, I think you have to tread very carefully here.

Dave's already suggested some of your words, are indications that you want to murder him.

He and his followers spend a lot of time looking at this site and he likely to turn your request into an indication that your compliling a hit list.

Just wanted to clarify I should have said partners instead of couples towards them end of my previous post.

If you are interested in the type of people who become members, you could look at the testimony section of the Jesus Christians website. I would hazard a guess that the current testimonies are the first names of the current members. Dave has provided their ages at the time of their testimony. If you look at the group's history, you will get an indication of the names of those who joined, who they married, when they, left, etc.

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: June 16, 2007 03:08PM

Zeusnor, because you've expressed an interest in Sue. You might be interested to know that Sue has been posting very regularly at Snopes.com under the name, Question-why. It's on the kidney donating topic.

Sue arguing that she's not being coerced into donating a kidney, writes
"I was a member for 20 years before I decided to donate a kidney". Fails to mention of course, that the leader only came up with the idea about 5 years or so ago.

Her husband Roland was one of the first members ( the first?) to donate a kidney. Not suprising given he was also one of the first to join. One of the original Rappville Christians in 1982, along with Malcolm who had the good sense to leave.

Posted by: zeuszor ()
Date: June 16, 2007 09:42PM

That's ridiculous. I'm not going to hurt anybody, and was asking merely for research purposes. Sue sticks out in my mind because I remember that when I met her in person it struck me that she appeared emaciated, anorexic. I've particularly remembered her ever since.

Date: June 17, 2007 12:16AM

Dave likes to promote the, "them versus us mentality". Unfortunately, you made a bad choice of words, saying, "take him out", for example.
But it's good you're going on record as saying you mean no one any harm.

Dave wants everyone in the cult to think everyone who posts on the RR Fourum hates them. Criticised, is replaced with persecuted.

He also likes to make out that everyone who posts here, knows everyone and has exactly the same views on everything.

It's one of the ways he silences ex members. He basically says if they post here, they're basically saying that they support everything and everyone on the forum. You see he runs a cult and he can't accept that people can make independent decisions. He's also clearly playing the game of, "if you tell on me, I'll tell on you", with some of them.

Date: June 17, 2007 12:35AM

Yes, that was a very bad choice if words. At the time that I wrote that, I did not fully appreciate David's tendency to put a nasty spin on what is said about them and inadvertently gave him some ammo...uh, I mean, I inadvertently set myself up for them to use my words against me, and at the same time probably feeding their paranoia. This was a mistake.

I made it very clear in subsequent posts that I neither advocate, condone, or recommend any type of illegal and especially not any violent or physically destructive means to the end of putting an end to David and his group's activities.

That being said, I firmly believe that they should be exposed and stopped, or at least put it check so that they can't grow in number and will eventually fall apart once Dave and Cherry are gone. When was the last time they recruited somebody new? Was it Joe, or Grace maybe?

So please accept my apologies for the bad choice of words there, all.

I mean nobody any harm, but I'm still going to monitor the activities of, then collect and disseminate information and analysis about this cult throughout the various cult-education/apologetics groups that I have contacts in. Hopefully, enough people can be informed of and educated about the particularly malignant nature of this cult and eventually they will evaporate from lack of growth. That's what I hope for.

Date: June 17, 2007 01:43AM

And that is when Brian Birmingham, a self-confessed schizophrenic, from Dallas, Texas, who was tossed out of the army because of his mental instability, and who has vowed to dedicate his whole life to "taking out" me and the rest of the Jesus Christians, writes in to get an exact location where he can find the Jesus Christians in Kenya.

Privy eyes obliges with the exact location, and Brian Birmingham thanks him for it.

Of course, if Brian ever succeeds in his goal, Attila Danko and Rick Ross and all of the others (including another doctor who is cheering them on) will claim that it is not their fault, that they were only at the back of the mob while someone else put the rope around the victim's neck.

Schizophrenic, nothing David. When did I say I was schizophrenic? I am Obsessive-Compulsive. I was Honorably Discharged from the Army because I was suffering with suicidal ideations while in Iraq.
I am in therapy and take Prozac and am doing well, thank you very much.

Date: June 17, 2007 02:40AM

The quote about the rope is quite interesting in light of David's own post on Thursday 5 April.

Writing about his critics, he writes, "we have been giving them enough rope to hang themselves". Imagine if we started suggesting he's encouraging us to commit suicide. Ridiculous suggestion I know, but the type of tactics he adopts.

Date: June 17, 2007 03:21AM

What is with his weird preoccupation with death, killing, rope, those kinds of analogies, etc.?

Date: June 17, 2007 10:46AM

Apostate endeavours, (out the forbearance he holds but which I admit I could never manage), to “engage” with Ash, who when confronted with specific examples of unethical behaviour on the part of the JC’s, endeavours to deceptively avoid debate with the irrelevancy of “Apostates” motives (spirit of “bitterness”, “hostility”, “anger” etc etc) and who when alternatively questioned about the wider principles behind such behaviour, then asserts that Apostate has no “examples” to support his accusations…

…..such transparent machinations of deceit are sorry proof indeed, that Ash has of recent times, fallen gravely ill with JC Syndrome (or PROCTOCOLIC OESOPHAGEALLICALLY OBSTRUENT PUSTULENCE as it is known more technically in medical science although you also may come across it in its’ abbreviated form …P.O.O.P….in modern medical journals).

While we all pray for a speedy recovery, this is yet again, tragic evidence of the dangers of persisting to engage in unsafe practises…..

The more you kiss David’s bum the more likely it is that ultimately, only his bullshit will come out of your mouth….

Date: June 17, 2007 02:41PM

Without comprimising their personal security:

What's happened to Rachel the adopted daughter of David Mc Kay? She seems to have been written out of JC history. I know she's left, but is she okay, did she marry, does she still live in Australia or did she go back to India?

Dane the guy who wasn't officially part of the Nullaboor walkers but joined in when he heard about the walk. Did he continue his involvement?

What became of John, a 17 year old mentally handicapped state ward who joined from the UK and came to Australia in March 1989.

Who is James, I assume he is someone that joined after 1996 and has since left. Did he also get married?

I believe, Kevin completed a TAFE College art course since leaving. Is there anywhere you can view his work. I am travelling to Sydney in August. I saw a picture of one of his paintings in a TAFE news article and it looked fantastic.

I believe Gary is now a doctor which is great. What are Boyd and Sheri up to these days?

Where any of the community members marriage ceremonies actually performed by Dave? I believe he is a Marriage celebrant in Australia for the Religious Society of Friends (Quakers)?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.