Australian cult: Anyone recognize this?
Posted by: zeuszor ()
Date: June 18, 2007 11:28AM

private eyes
If they follow and obey him, they're a folllower. If they follow and criticise him, they're a stalker.

Dave's good at using insults to silence his critics. They're backslidden, not in the spirit, bitter, persecuting him, divisive, etc, etc. Anything that stops them telling a story different from his.

Well put. I'm going to do all that I can (by any legal, non-violent means necessary) to thwart them here in the States. That Ronson piece was infuriating. Good God.

Like his whole underlying agenda is to stand up in front of the whole world like and angry little boy and scream, "F**k you! F**k you!" What a warped, frustrated little man you are David.

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: June 18, 2007 12:03PM

I agree that there is a lot of information on the site about matters I have raised. I have gone through all the posts and am categorising all the information I have from here and other forums, sources, etc under subject headings.

However, there needs to be a lot more detail. As I have posted previously, people need to think more like detectives. We need dates, times, persons involved, etc.

Dave cannot handle a serious investigation.

I was trained a bit in that sort of thing through Trinity Foundation. Sign me on.

Posted by: furry faerie ()
Date: June 18, 2007 12:41PM

private eyes
In the course of my inquiries, some interesting questions have emerged.

[b:70b36606e3]Cash couriering.[/b:70b36606e3] Does anyone know anything about how cash is transferred from country to country by the group, given it is illegal to transfer large amounts of cash?

Transferring large amounts of money is illegal? Than how are Wesern Union and banks still in business?

Date: June 18, 2007 01:39PM

"I think it's impossible to be objective about the kidneys. Your opinion changes in relation to the way Dave chooses to take hold of your life."

Jon Ronson, on David

Date: June 18, 2007 01:52PM

"At the moment the only person who's available in the community to help her out is Reinhardt, and he's booked to fly to India tomorrow morning. The problem with Reinhardt is though he's willing to donate, he's not very keen. [b:37ced6f489] I could push him into it. I have to make a decision, and there's a life depending on it."[/b:37ced6f489]

Not coerced?

Posted by: private eyes ()
Date: June 18, 2007 02:01PM

Everyone has probably heard of, and many have used the journalistic inquiry formula that asks, who, what, where, when, how and why.

This familiar approach can be a truly essential guide for almost any investigative effort.

Half a story is as good as no story at all.

Date: June 18, 2007 02:05PM

"I entered Dave's world a year ago believing that the anti-cult groups were the crazy ones, comparing Dave to [i:75f50de3dc]Invasion of the Body Snatchers.[/i:75f50de3dc] But now[i:75f50de3dc] I [/i:75f50de3dc] think of Dave that way. Why? because I [i:75f50de3dc]really don't like him.[/i:75f50de3dc]"

Jon Ronson, on Dave

Date: June 18, 2007 02:06PM

From, A Letter from a Brother (a JC Publication):

"Don't be discouraged by all that I've said, but learn from my mistakes. None of us are so spiritual that we're not tempted by what our families do to entice us back to the system; but with God's help and a lot of prayer we can stand firm and not give in when those fiery arrows are coming our way".

Posted by: apostate ()
Date: June 18, 2007 05:13PM

Contradictory Dave is seen in the quote below agreeing with the charge of him promoting a three month separation of married couples before proceeding on to deny it afterwards by claiming it is not a requirement. This is nothing more than sheer dishonesty. If current members had any courage at all they would all say it IS a requirement, but they have all given up the fight because they think "God" requires it of them due to Dave's constant doublespeak.

Another important point is that [b:657d141125]the whole idea of couples considering separation time during the year, during which they can relate more fully with the single members of the community, originated AFTER both Craig and Tony left the community [/b:657d141125] So they are hardly qualified to say ANYTHING about it except what they can back up with hard evidence.

(For everyone's information, [b:657d141125]most of the couples in the community have accepted in principle that spending some time apart from one another each year, with a special emphasis on trying to relate more to the single members of the community, is a good discipline,[/b:657d141125] and one that has actually made them appreciate each other more when they are back together. Cherry and I aim at spending three months apart each year. However, there is no set figure, no requirement, and no accountability on this, and I personally don't know which couples are, or are not, doing this.)

Come on Dave you cannot have it both ways. We know how you work. Your own words are "hard evidence" needed to back up this charge.

It will be in the same way you got community members to fraudulently claim the dole, i.e. those STRONG in faith will be able to claim it, while those WEAK in faith will not. With this it will be: Those STRONG in faith and OBEDIENT to "GOD" will be able fosake their wives/husbands to be single whereas those WEAK in faith will be unable to do so.

"DavidNZ", if you decide to join the JC's you will be entering into an environment where silent peer pressure is at work to get you to conform to the JC understanding of spirituality. You will be coerced by the submission of all the other married couples to this supposed better way to [i:657d141125]"relate more fully with the single members of the community[/i:657d141125]". One would think being sigle from birth until marriage would be ample time for an individual to learn about the ways of singlehood.

Married couples are seen as second class citizens in the JC world. Dave says this himself in his 144,000 virgin army articles.

So "DavidNZ" please think carefully about this before you go into it.

Date: June 18, 2007 06:50PM

I wonder if David will still be claiming a Carers benefit whilst he is spending his 3 months apart from Cherry each year?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.