Australian cult: Anyone recognize this?
Posted by: apostate ()
Date: March 28, 2007 05:36PM

Quoting Dave on the subject of "cults"

"I have a personal concept of a "cult" as a group that teaches quite strongly that they are the one true church. It is understandable that people will feel that the church they go to is the BEST one (because if they felt another was better, they would more or less be morally obliged to join it). But the "culty" thing is when they have a very strong line that says the way to tell the good guys is by whether or not they are in our group.

I've known groups like that, and they don't always come right out and say it that way. They often even say that they are looking for other groups so they can work alongside them; but in the end, if they don't get those groups to come under their own umbrella, then they turn on them. "
SOURCE: [welikejesus.com]

This is pretty good thinking from Dave... now if he can manage to go just one little step further and apply that reasoning to his group he would be making some progress. But then Dave does this clever thing of identifying the issue and applying it to others, and in that way convinces cult members that it does not apply to them because they can mention it.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: cultmalleus ()
Date: March 28, 2007 08:45PM

"This Winter Help Work is also in the deepest sense a Christian work. When I see, as I so often do, poorly clad girls collecting with such infinite patience in order to care for those who are suffering from the cold while they themselves are shivering with cold, then I have the feeling that they are all apostles of a Christianity-- and in truth of a Christianity which can say with greater right than any other: This is the Christianity of an honest confession, for behind it stand not words but deeds."

Guess who said this?

Sounds good doesn't it?

to find out the author read the source page:

[www.nobeliefs.com]

There is a big difference between saying the truth sincerely and saying the truth to manipulate others. Good words are empty when not believing and not practicing the truth.

Dave says that all are free, yet he gathers all the power and pressure at his disposal to stomp on dissent. Dave says that they are not a cult and they are not the only true Christians, yet if he feels his "sheep" are threatened, he exerts all the psychological and peer pressure tactics he can muster to keep his followers in the "fold". They only need a few non-JC friends and one or two groups to have friendly relations with to provide the evidence of not being a cult. Any others can be freely attacked.

Watch how Dave behaves when a group or person with similar communitarian Christian ideals comes close. On to the attack he goes!

For an example, read how he deals with Cornelius.
[welikejesus.com]

Posted by: apostate ()
Date: March 29, 2007 04:13AM

Another fine example of the projection Dave engages in while dealing with Cornelius

It is so easy for any one of us to rave on about all the OTHER people in the world who are greedy, while never confronting our own faith in money to meet our needs. When we do this, it weakens our testimony, because people looking on can often see the inconsistency.

Donie distributing is faith in money at work, Dave has set the amount that needs to be distributed and how much "donations" they expect to receive at the end of a distributing day. There is NO difference between that and working for an hourly rate.

Posted by: zeuszor ()
Date: April 19, 2007 01:08PM

Hello all. Anybody know what is going on in John&Jared's trial?

Date: April 19, 2007 11:23PM

Dear Zeusor,

The matter has been continued until the 20th April (i.e. today), and I'm sure is something that that Joes' family would appreciate your prayers over. The case has been subject to one "continuation" after another...for some months now. I'm not sure if this is Davids' strategy to "wear down" the Johnsons into an out of court settlement, or not (which he could then trumpet as an admission of guilt on their part and a "victory" for the JC's, keeping in mind that their son has probably been an unwilling participant in the ongoing legal intimidation of his family, and David would be a little wary of alienating him entirely).

.......contact me privately, if you want more details....

(Good to hear from you again!)

Date: April 20, 2007 12:45AM

Hmm….well David is partly right that I have been fairly quiet over the past twenty years (He ignores the occasional letter that I have written warning him that’s he’s on a fast track to hell….but anyway!)…I can only excuse myself that once someone leaves the Jesus Christians, there’s a lot of incentive to just try to forget as much of the experience as one can manage to.…but God willing the opportunity presents itself, I will endeavour to make up for some of those wasted years.

Davids’ ploy to inculcate guilt in others by attempting to convict people of the “injury” he feigns they have done to him, immediately before he launches into the latest abusive stunt is wearing a little thin after all these years, so I thought I might help here with a new self-justifying soliloquy for the JC’s…and here it is…(Ahem)

(Delivered immediately before the next self inflicted whipping or what ever other form of bodily mutilation may serve to draw the media….oh and I’m sorry!…also mercilessly expose we bitter ex-members to the light of day….. (almost forgot that one!!)….)

(…assuming a serious and pained expression…)

When the time came, I did it! …..I had to!

You had a hundred billion chances and ways to have avoided today,

But you decided to spill my blood,

You forced me into a corner,

And gave me only one option

The decision was yours…

now you have blood on your hands that will never wash off!

You just love to crucify me….

(……I just hope no one else has already used this….!)

Posted by: zeuszor ()
Date: April 20, 2007 01:57PM

Hi. We hope that all is well with you and yours.

So, what is going on; what is the latest with the trial?

Date: April 22, 2007 12:19PM

If must be pleasant "reading" for David to see how quiet this site is if at the moment but that’s of course because everyone is so busy at other locations seeking to unmask Davids predations......

(Again I will get around to looking over your site more regularly in the future, David once the World Cup is over, that is....Aconite!! Hmmm so that’s how they killed Wololmer ....now that'd be a useful addition to the JC's "medicine" cabinet, wouldn't it David !)

Your recent efforts in Canada with the donation masquerade only serve to point out much you really secretly despise your own members.....naturally there is a team in the States as we speak, but only YOU are "good enough" to pull the wool over the eyes of the Canadian Ethics board arent' you, David.

All the other human "flotsam" who are however temporarily with you, are just so much brain dead flesh in your eyes, aren't they David.....that’s why they never get detailed with the really fundamentally important matters behind those schemes of yours, because in your heart-of -hearts you actually despise anyone gutless enough to put with your own self-centered bluster....and hence you have no respect for the abilities of any of them.

Such is the lonely life of a bully.......still someone's got to populate Hell, don't they!

(Oh, I hear that we only use 10% of our brains....there's a post-Kidney option for you David.....No need to fret.....you can keep on cutting them all up and buying publicity for several more years yet... )

Posted by: cait ()
Date: April 22, 2007 08:29PM

Malcolm Wesley WREST
If must be pleasant "reading" for David to see how quiet this site is if at the moment but that’s of course because everyone is so busy at other locations seeking to unmask Davids predations......
It has been much too quiet round here, hasn't it':(' ...good to see things up and running again':)'...

Malcolm Wesley WREST
(Again I will get around to looking over your site more regularly in the future, David once the World Cup is over, that is....Aconite!! Hmmm so that’s how they killed Wololmer ....now that'd be a useful addition to the JC's "medicine" cabinet, wouldn't it David !)
...except that in my ignorance, and being a naturally curious creature, I [i:78c2c18ef6]do[/i:78c2c18ef6] need to know what is Aconite (??)... and who is Wololmer (??)... Sorry, no doubt a baby would know, but I'm afraid I don't...':?'

Malcolm Wesley WREST
Your recent efforts in Canada with the donation masquerade only serve to point out much you really secretly despise your own members.....naturally there is a team in the States as we speak, but only YOU are "good enough" to pull the wool over the eyes of the Canadian Ethics board arent' you, David.
Ah yes... In fact, as Ashwyn's mother, I would have thought I would be ideally equipped to be his carer in the event, but I'm afraid I was never approached for expressions of interest...:('
I did get a nice letter from Dave':)', explaining how reluctant he was to have to do his own dirty work, but that sadly no-one else on the list turned out to be available at the time ...':(' ... due to family commitments, I think he said... 4th in line he was. Fact is, the man is a complete martyr, and quite unappreciated with it, poor chap. Still not quite sure what number I was on the list tho...(?)

Malcolm Wesley WREST
All the other human "flotsam" who are however temporarily with you, are just so much brain dead flesh in your eyes, aren't they David.....that’s why they never get detailed with the really fundamentally important matters behind those schemes of yours, because in your heart-of -hearts you actually despise anyone gutless enough to put with your own self-centered bluster....and hence you have no respect for the abilities of any of them.
Well, the trouble is, they just won't leave you alone, will they. I mean, once you make it clear that total dependance is the only option, they act like you mean it!! Unbelievable! You've really got to feel for the guy':roll:'

Malcolm Wesley WREST
Such is the lonely life of a bully.......still someone's got to populate Hell, don't they!
Yes, well... actually, I think I hear Kenya calling... hello? hello? anyone there? yes, Kenya - gets pretty hot there they say - yes, that's definitely where the future lies... well, if you don't mind I'll just be off now then...

Malcolm Wesley WREST
(Oh, I hear that we only use 10% of our brains....there's a post-Kidney option for you David.....No need to fret.....you can keep on cutting them all up and buying publicity for several more years yet... ):( :( :( :oops: :oops: :
Well that [b:78c2c18ef6][i:78c2c18ef6]is[/i:78c2c18ef6] [/b:78c2c18ef6] a relief : I was thinking they would have to move on to corneas and/or digits, which is just that little bit[b:78c2c18ef6] [i:78c2c18ef6]too[/i:78c2c18ef6][/b:78c2c18ef6] gory for me, but the brain is just [i:78c2c18ef6] [b:78c2c18ef6]so[/b:78c2c18ef6][/i:78c2c18ef6] much more expendible, isn't it.[b:78c2c18ef6][/b:78c2c18ef6] I mean, I happen to know for a fact that I've never used any of mine at all, and I certainly don't plan to start now, so there's an opportunity for a 100% gain for starters!

Date: April 22, 2007 11:51PM

Dear Cait,

The letter from David you mention is of interest....he must still consider you and your husband "reedemable".......(ie. at some point he will need you for something and hence doesn't want to burn his bridges with you yet)...because he is still at least going to the effort of lying "sweetly" to you. (...so you can feel complimented???)....The ploy to make you feel somehow "grateful" to him for what his is doing has been continuing to make countless numbers of people puke up in revile, for some decades now....but I think David is so blindly vain, that he actually credits himself with successfully deceiving others, by it!!

The both of you must be exceptionally good-natured to have been able to put up with his arrogant hubris for as long as you have....the reactions of Joe Johnsons parents would certainly be more the normal limits of human endurance IMO.

Ash of course is still under the delusion that obediance to David (thinly disguised as it is!) is submission to God......well many of us have been there, so we can understand and smypathize.....I pray that Davids' greed will lead him to become just that little bit TOO unreasonably demanding and push Ash over the breaking point to where he leaves.....everyone has that point in the Jesuschristians even though they can't openly admit it, (as that would simply be owning up to the fact that they were not prepared to resist the "wiles" of the devil)

Good ol' "disobediance, disrespect and down right disregard of David"...Yep!!..that's submission to God for you in a nutshell.

I think the forum is still a little quiet as not everyone is aware it is up and running again....we really need an emergency forum of our own, in the even of further problems.

Bob Woolmer was the coach of Pakistan found murdered in his hotel room the night following his teams surprising loss to Ireland in the early rounds of the Cricket World Cup in Jamaica. It is suspected that he was going to "go public" on allegations of match fixing (Key players ensure their teams loss and bet against themselves in gaming circles....the odds in favour of Ireland winning have been very low and there would have been a lot of money to be made by those in the know).....hence he was killed in order to prevent him speaking out.

Aconite, is (apparently...I'm reciting info from Wikepedia) a very difficult poison to detect but which aphixiates a victim, by first exicting and then paralysing (tingling sensation then numbness) the nervous system....the diaphram gradually ceases to function, while all the time you are fully conscious. It's also called Wolfsbane!

Hmm........sounds a like what happens to long termers in the JC. Initial spiritual excitment followed by progressive loss of feeling until their soul shuts down despite while retaining rudimentary mental alertness.....must be Davids' drug of choice!!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.