Current Page: 95 of 821
Australian cult: Anyone recognize this?
Date: March 01, 2007 08:36AM

(Ergo)...and for THREE WHOLE DAYS, David has been psychotically combing this forum, drooling over his keyboard with dilated pupils, with shaking hands, awaiting the "next posting" to then pounce on and then display his all-knowing acumen by "shredding" the author to pieces, in the confines of his lair.....

When will this conceited nobody "get a life" outside of the decades devoted to producing thousands and thousands of pages of hatred and spite.....

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: apostate ()
Date: March 01, 2007 06:01PM

Dave's response to Malcolm:

[i:b2bcd00a16]...Malcolm is too frightened to post here.[/i:b2bcd00a16]

Translation: C'mon Malcolm. I dare ya, I double dare ya. you big scaredy cat!! :evil: taunt, taunt

Is Dave trying to bait someone? Gee, how odd. (tongue in cheek) He certainly wouldn't do that. (more tongue in cheek) That would be like that church pastor from Richmond Temple in Melbourne that would insult people secretly to get a public reaction he could then use to promote his persecution lie. Baiting people kinda goes against the image of all comments coming from ex members being unprovoked don't you think?

Oh, yeah, but then he tells people we bait him. I guess he has nothing better to do with his time... as being a couch potato staring at a computer screen all day is what his life has amounted to. So, I guess we give his life some meaning by responding to him. Sad little man that he is :roll:

Posted by: Dogmother ()
Date: March 01, 2007 09:49PM

What do you guys think! :idea:
Can there be redemption for Dave? Can he turn his life around, stop manipulating others and become a compassionate, healthy human being who is prepared to compensate us for the time we wasted with him? Those long years when we should have completed our education, started families, did constructive charitable work and on and on?
(He could send a check to Rick Ross to be divided amongst all of us, if Rick wouldn't mind.)
A recovering alcoholic, who is serious about working the twelve steps, has to make amends to people he/she harmed. Even a slave ship owner was able to turn his life around and write the hym "Amazing Grace." Can Dave find grace?
Dave you're reading this, can you look at your life honestly, the pain you have caused to too many good people including your own family. It's never too late, Dave.

Posted by: matilda ()
Date: March 02, 2007 07:09AM

Saul had his defininig moment on the road to Damascus. Malcolm experienced the JC version of that defining moment on the phone from Tallangatta. Malcolm has already forsaken all but Dave was not satisfied. Dave wanted more. He wanted Malcolm to engage in some emotional blackmail which would give Dave control of malcolm, Malcolm's mother and the press .

Malcolm wrote about his night in Tallangatta experience [i:84980de09a]'No doubt you might remember that night you (in Tallangatta) that you asked me to phone my own mother and demand that she no longer speak to the press critically about the Christians whatsoever (as we were called then) on pain of my never speaking or coummunicating with her again, if she did so.[/i:84980de09a]

Malcolm you are not the only JC to have had a ' night in Tallangata' experience with Dave standing over them. Nasty ordeal.

Dave responded to Malcolm's post with the usual derogatory flaming aimed at those who are no longer under his control and who he therefore despises. He ignored the main point made by Malcolm; the point about emotional blackmail and buried it there under his own selfish concerns about the press! He claimed that that he had those negative newspaper articles that were fuelled by Malcolm's mother, right there in front of him, as if this somehow justified his actions and the emotional blackmail he prompted and demanded. No remorse shown or even hinted at. One more thing, not too long ago, Dave claimed on this forum, that the first negative press the JC's experienced was in the UK after the Bobby Kelly case, when two members of the group were given suspended dentences. He claimed that those articles were lies and that all the articles published since were based on those original lies. I guess that makes it a compund lie. That is the problem with his doctrine of 'being honest about your dishonesty', it is illogical, impossible and twists the mind Teaching people to lie is twisted.
Please post these articles here. I anyone knows a link for them or publication and date please post it.

Apostate, has Dave responded yet to your accusation of CORBAN?

Date: March 02, 2007 10:16AM

Completely "by accident" of course I received this email (direct from the Man himself and not the general site) after I posted a message on the Forum, (in response to an article Matilda provided) asserting that we should keep our faith that Gods' hand was behind those things we did in all sincerity while in the Jesus Christians....in particular I was thinking of the Walk across the Nullarbor in my own instance here.

It must have briefly looked like there was some sort of "hope" for me then (I remained a little sympathetic to the "cause")...... hence this "invitation" from the King himself ...(Have others received this as well??).

David is correct that in many ways that I still persist in believing there is a living God, closely aligned to the Christian scriptures, able to enact miracles of his choosing, one of which can be his providential support for those seeking his will.

However as I indicated in my repy of Feb 2nd, given that Apostate and Matilda, among so many others, continue to have the actual content of their correspondence, so utterly ignored....it has seemed pointless to "endorse" the JC website with any further participation on my part.

Hence I politely declined the offer….(They wrote politely to me…!)

Boyd and Sheri in some of their letters also wrote to me and explained that they have never sought to get involved and descrtibe thier own experiences, as communication with the JC is just such an utterly poisonous experience. They just wanted to be able to "get own with their lives" (....as David always reminds us we should be doing!!)

Here I acknowledge that I have been relying on the efforts of the people who take the time to look through the JCforum to keep up to date with the latest shennigans or calumny. I am in some debt to you for that.

I open the question to the forum, is it worthwhile (or am I simply obliged to) particpate on the JC forum in order to better "qualify" myself to be a "thorn" in Davids' side.

Dear Malcolm Wesley Wrest,

Thank you for joining our forum.

However, you have not posted anything on the forum for the past month.

Because there are programs that automatically sign up for forums all
over the internet, for the purpose of spamming, we try to clean out
our membership list from time to time.

If you are a genuine member and would like to remain on our list,
please do respond to this email within the next couple of days.
Otherwise we will drop your name from our list.

That will not stop you from re-joining later, and you can always
browse our forum and/or post as a guest without becoming a member.

Best wishes.

Jesus Christians

[welikejesus.com]

(However note: - sent directly from David’s personal account!!)

Dear Jesus Christians,

Thank you for the message. I appreciate being notified
about this matter. I currently feel unable to make any
original contribution of my own, further to those
already raised by a number of other posters.

Regrettably, life is also a little "full" for me at
the moment with a number of other matters, for me to
be able to devote the time to your site that it
deserves. As may be aware, I am already a resonably
frequent poster of messages on the RickRoss forum.

Consequently please feel free to let my membership
lapse.

I wish you success with the operation of the Forum and
hope that it continues to provoke "lively debate" that
all parties may benefit from.

with my regards,

Malcolm Wrest

Feb. 2nd

Date: March 02, 2007 10:21AM

Dear forum and observers,

It pains me to reflect on the needless anguish many of the Jesus Christians are regularly being put through (Here, I note the pitiable plight of “Bazza” in his nightly torment), lying awake in fright from one evening to the next, cowering under their blankets, pulling yet another bed sheet over their heads and clinging ever more tightly to their teddies, as they lie huddled in a cold sweat from the terror of the ever present threat of brutal and arbitrary threats of mindless violence being wrought upon their persons…..

That the people who would whip themselves for the tawdry sake of the cheapest type of promotion imaginable should then be forever subject to self-imagined threats of physical violence from mythical “cult-busters” and the like, is surely an affront to everything that is decent and humane in this modern society of ours.

As the JesusChristians have been so kind as to point out many of we, ex-members, are in dreadful danger of the worst spiritual darkness. For:

“When the unclean spirit is gone out of a man, he walketh through dry places, seeking rest, and findeth none.

Then he saith, I will return into the house from whence I came out: and when he is come, he findeth it empty, swept and garnished.

Then goeth he, and taketh with himself, seven other spirits more wicked than himself, and they enter in and dwell there: and the last state of that man is worst than the first. Even so if shall be unto this wicked generation.”

My original unclean spirit (a little famous actually, owing to one of her movie roles….you remember the wicked she-devil atop the apartment in the finals scenes of “Ghost-busters”…..???) has indeed invited now seven compatriots in, although not speaking fluent “demon” (….hmmm I wonder if David gives lessons??) I am unsure if they are as bad as all that. They tend to ignore me….

(Oh what’s that? What are those voices I can hear?.... Oh my God…they are having ANOTHER of those “parties”! HEY! Keep it down in there! I mean it…NOW!!)

…so I’ve even had to resort to naming them myself….and of course if you were to have SEVEN unclean spirits what else would you call them other than Dopey, Grumpy, Doc, Happy, Bashful, Sneezy and Sleepy…..they are kind of cute in a devilish way…like little “Gremlins” on speed, and I….

But I distract myself……I want to make it publically known that despite what on the surface appears to be the gradual enactment of all of the dire warnings of the JesusChristians, that in fact, I’m well and truly in the process of being rehabilitated. I mean, just look……I no longer engage in the therapeutic pricking of my David Mckay voodoo doll (Believe me, the “must have” item in this year Christmas stockings of your loved ones!!)…..well okay…it actually just disintegrated into pieces, once I started using the nail-gun…..but look I have “stopped” pricking it for the moment, haven’t I?

My shrink tells me I’m making wonderful progress apart from the continued “black-outs”….but even they have been decreasing over time, although coming back to consciousness, in the Lobby on the last occasion with all that blood over my hands was a little disconcerting (Hmmm…and now that I think of if, I haven’t heard a peep our of the neighbours for several days….they must have just gone off on some extended holidays).

I’ll admit that I still have the “compulsive viewing disorder” (as my analysis describes it)….I just can’t help but watch those scenes in the Shining, when Jack Nicholson, of baleful eye and maniacal leer rampages through that family home with his wilding swing axe, terrorizing that poor family of innocents….I become so easily mesmerized by it all you know,…why even just thinking about it can start me off sometimes, ….you know, the blood stained machete, …the severed limbs….the….the slowly swaying, dangling entrails…..the…..

OH MY GOD! I’m having another “episode”……Nurse! NURSE! Hurry! Where is my medication……aaaAARGGGHH!......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................!

……..(in a deep gravelly timbre….) There is no Malcolm…..ONLY Zuul!!!

Date: March 02, 2007 04:44PM

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Good one Malcolm

Matilda wrote:
Apostate, has Dave responded yet to your accusation of CORBAN?

Not yet Matilda, but then he tends to ignore or negate the teachings of Jesus that expose him.

Date: March 02, 2007 06:21PM

The Top 40 commands of Jesus Dave ignores or reinterprets (The JC interpretation is in italics)

[list:00ec3220eb]1. *Obey my commandments* - Jn 14:15, 21, 23; II Jn 6
[i:00ec3220eb]Obey Dave’s commandments[/i:00ec3220eb]

2. *Love God and others *- Jn 15:12, Mt 22:37-40
[i:00ec3220eb]If you reject Dave you are rejecting God[/i:00ec3220eb]

3. *Go and preach to all the world *- Mk 16:15, Mt 28:19
[i:00ec3220eb]Ignore cultural appropriateness… they are sinners anyway.[/i:00ec3220eb]

4. *Don't delay, do it now *- Jn 4:35, 9:4, 12:35
[i:00ec3220eb]Don’t stop to think if it is right or wrong just tell em they are wrong![/i:00ec3220eb]

5. *Take nothing for your journey* - Lk 9:3, 10:4
[i:00ec3220eb]Except a 4wd, trailer load of money making tracts, a few lap tops, well it means nothing you can’t carry or ship.[/i:00ec3220eb]

6. *Don't work for food *- Jn 6:27, Mt 6:24-33, Lk 12:29
[i:00ec3220eb]But it is OK to sell booklets for $$$ because we can use that[/i:00ec3220eb]

7. *Work for me & my kingdom* - Mt 11:28-30, Lk 12:31
[i:00ec3220eb]Work for Dave and HIS kingdom.[/i:00ec3220eb]

8. *Sell all that you own* - Lk 11:41, 12:33, 18:22
[i:00ec3220eb]Or give it to us.[/i:00ec3220eb]

9. *Don't store things that you're not using* - Mt 6:19
[i:00ec3220eb]Except newspaper clippings, Mo books, tracts, etc.[/i:00ec3220eb]

10. *Don't charge for what you do* - Mt 10:8
[i:00ec3220eb]You better meet your doney distributing quota of at least $60 per 100 tracts[/i:00ec3220eb]

11. *Give to God what belongs to God *- Lk 20:25, Mt 22:21
[i:00ec3220eb]Because we are God’s “elect” it all belongs to us. So give it to us.[/i:00ec3220eb]

12. *Don't waste time on argumentative people *- Mt 7:6
[i:00ec3220eb]It is OK to bait people and cause arguments because it makes people think we are being persecuted[/i:00ec3220eb]

13. *Invite the poor to eat with you *- Lk 14:12-14
[i:00ec3220eb]Then tell them to give all their possessions to you, because God hates their greed.[/i:00ec3220eb]

14. *Give to anyone who asks *- Lk 6:30, Mk 6:37
[i:00ec3220eb]Except non JC’s[/i:00ec3220eb]

15. *If you pray, fast, or give, do it secretly* - Mt 6:1-11
[i:00ec3220eb]But make sure everybody KNOWS you are doing it secretly.[/i:00ec3220eb]

16. *Don't use vain repetitions when praying *- Mt 6:7
[i:00ec3220eb]Don’t ask Dave too many questions[/i:00ec3220eb]

17. *Don't advertise healings* - Mt 9:30, 12:16
[i:00ec3220eb]Do advertise kidney donations.[/i:00ec3220eb]

18. *Take the lowest position in meetings *- Lk 14:8-10
[i:00ec3220eb]Doesn’t apply to JC’s because we are the “elect” of God.[/i:00ec3220eb]

19. *Don't be called Father, Mister, etc. *- Mt 23:9-10
[i:00ec3220eb]But instead be called “Captain of the ship”, “Anointed Apostle”, “Leader”, “Graduate”, “elect of God”[/i:00ec3220eb]

20. *Beware of hypocrisy and greed* - Lk 12:1, 15
[i:00ec3220eb]Which has deceived and carried away the whole world which lies OUTSIDE of the JC’s[/i:00ec3220eb]

21. *Take up your cross and follow me *- Mk 8:34
[i:00ec3220eb]Take up you whip and follow Dave[/i:00ec3220eb]

22. *Live in me, and live in my love *- Jn 15:4, 9
[i:00ec3220eb]Leave the JC’s and you will be dammed[/i:00ec3220eb]

23. *Eat whatever people give you *- Lk 10:7
[i:00ec3220eb]Criticize them afterwards where they cannot hear you.[/i:00ec3220eb]

24. *Rejoice when you are persecuted* - Lk 6:23
[i:00ec3220eb]We haven’t been persecuted yet, but we do rejoice when we upset people.[/i:00ec3220eb]

25. *Move to another city if persecuted* - Mt 10:23
[i:00ec3220eb]Move to another city if people start to wake up to the fact that you are scamming them[/i:00ec3220eb]

26. *Love, bless, and pray for your enemies *- Lk 6:27-29
[i:00ec3220eb]Offer to whip your enemies or to shave their head for the sins they have committed against you[/i:00ec3220eb]

27. *Do to others as you'd have them do to you *- Lk 6:31
[i:00ec3220eb]We do to others before they get a chance to do to us because we don’t trust them.[/i:00ec3220eb]

28. *Be agreeable with your adversaries *- Lk 12:58, Mt 5:25
[i:00ec3220eb]Take them to court for $$$[/i:00ec3220eb]

29. *Forgive others* - Mk 11:25-26, Mt 6:12, Lk 6:37
[i:00ec3220eb]Take them to court for $$$[/i:00ec3220eb]

30. *Cut off your hand if it offends you *- Mk 9:43
[i:00ec3220eb]Imagine carrying a knife in your pocket; that is good enough.[/i:00ec3220eb]

31. *Don't be afraid of people* - Lk 12:4-5
[i:00ec3220eb]Be afraid of ex members because they will lead you astray from the doctrines of Dave[/i:00ec3220eb]

32. *Let the dead bury the dead *- Mt 8:22
[i:00ec3220eb]You only have to think about yourself.[/i:00ec3220eb]

33. *Rebuke a brother if he sins *- Lk 17:3, Mt 18:15-17
[i:00ec3220eb]Then whip him, after making him feel bad that you bluffingly offer your own back up first.[/i:00ec3220eb]

34. *When you judge, do it fairly* - Jn 7:24
[i:00ec3220eb]System Judges are corrupt. Only JC’s judges can judge fairly[/i:00ec3220eb]

35. *You must be born again*- Jn 3:3, Lk 18:17, Mk 10:15
[i:00ec3220eb]You must unquestioningly see things OUR way.[/i:00ec3220eb]

36. *Don't make promises for any reason* - Mt 5:34-37
[i:00ec3220eb]Because it is harder to break your word if you get too specific[/i:00ec3220eb]

37. *Don't sell things in God's house* - Jn 2:16
[i:00ec3220eb]But out on the street is OK[/i:00ec3220eb]

38. *Don't forbid others to preach Christ *- Lk 9:50
[i:00ec3220eb]Unless the are not JC’s of course[/i:00ec3220eb]

39. *Teach all nations to obey these rules* - Mt 28:20
[i:00ec3220eb]Teach all nations that Dave’s interpretations are the most correct.[/i:00ec3220eb]

40. *When you have done all these things, say, "We have only done that which was our duty to do." *- Lk 17:10
[i:00ec3220eb]We have faithfully carried out all the commands our Anointed Apostle Dave has required of us.[/i:00ec3220eb]
[/list:u:00ec3220eb]

[b:00ec3220eb]
Don't mention CORBAN.[/b:00ec3220eb] :oops:

Date: March 02, 2007 10:43PM

Omigosh....Where am I? Oh...thats right!...back to normality. It's okay folks, once I've had my shot of Imipramine and taken another pack of Prozac, Zuul and company are back "under wraps" (albeit temporarily!)

Now getting back to where I was....

It's somehow sad to see how easily and clearly, Apostate can point out the gravely selfish practises possible under the the twisted "interpretations" (outright denial?) of the scriptures that the Jesus Christians have. Again, as I've never seen the CONTENT of a critical posting on the JC forum ever addressed...I have to ask you why one would then bother?

But you really want to "communciate" David?

As far as I can see, the English instruction you are engaged in, in Kenya is one of the few "good works" the Jesus Christians still practice. Post an address on your website, where I may donate, (Yes, yes...I understand it doesn't have to be your real address...that will prevent me prachuting in the hit squad of Spetsnaz Commandoes I have especially on tab for the purpose....just use the Quakers address if need be and nominate someone for collection) and I'll mail over some goods in kind (textbooks and stationary) for use in the classroom, ON THE PROVISION, that I am acknowledged in the next newsletter. (I am sure you can think of something appropriate....We gratefully acknowledge the ongoing support of one of our bitterest and most "malcontent" enemies. I also realize that it's only a small donation....I understand you would still be free to abuse me in your forum as you saw fit). Of course I "know" the Jesus Christians would never gratutiously "use" the good will of others purely for their own self promotion....but you know, you just become cynical at my age.

Obviously I would have access to and familiarity with the material commonly in use (although you should indicate aproximate class size and level....I presume that you already have material galore that explores English Phonemes and Phonotactics and that less commonly you have access to modern presentations of lexical and grammatical morphology (parts of Speech and common grammatical suffixes)....the readers I have in mind are very recently published, entertaining introductions to the primary sequences in foundational syntax (i.e. the tenses) that I commonly use here among my elementary schoolchildren classes!)

You'll have to excuse me if I don't contribute to ALL your programs just yet (I mean I could go down to the local pornographic book store and pick up the lastest in whips and manacles from the S&M section ....but...you know...somehow...I don't know!!)

Of course, you may have to "swallow your pride" a little bit to publically acknowledge that its' possible we truly sick ex-members can actually contribute something worthwhile to one of your Christian endeavours too....but you know what to do with pride, don't you David........STAMP on it!!!

Posted by: sWord ()
Date: March 03, 2007 01:02PM

Malcolm Wesley WREST
Dear forum and observers,

It pains me to reflect on the needless anguish many of the Jesus Christians are regularly being put through
(Here, I note the pitiable plight of “Bazza” in his nightly torment), lying awake in fright from one evening to the next,
cowering under their blankets, pulling yet another bed sheet over their heads and clinging ever more tightly to their
teddies, as they lie huddled in a cold sweat from the terror of the ever present threat of brutal and arbitrary
threats of mindless violence being wrought upon their persons…..
That the people who would whip themselves for the tawdry sake of the cheapest type of promotion
imaginable should then be forever subject to self-imagined threats of physical violence from mythical “cult-busters”
and the like, is surely an affront to everything that is decent and humane in this modern society of ours.

As the JesusChristians have been so kind as to point out many of we, ex-members, are in dreadful danger
of the worst spiritual darkness. For:

“When the unclean spirit is gone out of a man, he walketh through dry places, seeking rest, and findeth none.

Then he saith, I will return into the house from whence I came out: and when he is come, he findeth it empty, swept and
garnished.

Then goeth he, and taketh with himself, seven other spirits more wicked than himself, and they enter in and
dwell there: and the last state of that man is worst than the first. Even so if shall be unto this wicked generation.”

My original unclean spirit (a little famous actually, owing to one of her movie roles….you remember the wicked
she-devil atop the apartment in
the finals scenes of “Ghost-busters”…..???) has indeed invited now seven compatriots in, although not
speaking fluent “demon” (….hmmm I wonder if David gives lessons??) I am unsure if they are as bad as all that.
They tend to ignore me….

(Oh what’s that? What are those voices I can hear?.... Oh my God…they are having ANOTHER of those “parties”!
HEY! Keep it down in there! I mean it…NOW!!)

…so I’ve even had to resort to naming them myself….and of course if you were to have SEVEN unclean spirits
what else would you call them other than Dopey, Grumpy, Doc, Happy, Bashful, Sneezy and Sleepy…..they
are kind of cute in a devilish way…like little “Gremlins” on speed, and I….

But I distract myself……I want to make it publically known that despite what on the surface appears
to be the gradual enactment of all of the dire warnings of the JesusChristians, that in fact, I’m well
and truly in the process of being rehabilitated. I mean, just look……I no longer engage in the therapeutic
pricking of my David Mckay voodoo doll (Believe me, the “must have” item in this year Christmas
stockings of your loved ones!!)…..well okay…it actually just disintegrated into pieces, once I
started using the nail-gun…..but look I have “stopped” pricking it for the moment, haven’t I?

My shrink tells me I’m making wonderful progress apart from the continued “black-outs”….but even they
have been decreasing over time, although coming back to consciousness, in the Lobby on the
last occasion with all that blood over my hands was a little disconcerting (Hmmm…and now that
I think of if, I haven’t heard a peep our of the neighbours for several days….they must have just
gone off on some extended holidays).

I’ll admit that I still have the “compulsive viewing disorder” (as my analysis describes it)….I just can’t
help but watch those scenes in the Shining, when Jack Nicholson, of baleful eye and maniacal leer
rampages through that family home with his wilding swing axe, terrorizing that poor family of
innocents….I become so easily mesmerized by it all you know,…why even just thinking about it can
start me off sometimes, ….you know, the blood stained machete, …the severed limbs….the….the
slowly swaying, dangling entrails…..the…..

OH MY GOD! I’m having another “episode”……Nurse! NURSE! Hurry! Where is my medication……aaaAARGGGHH!......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................!

……..(in a deep gravelly timbre….) There is no Malcolm…..ONLY Zuul!!!

I sent some creative writing off to McKay thinking it might convey my message. He picked it to bits on their forum,
even though it was in a personal email. Hope he doesn't go to work on this one. Love your work!

Current Page: 95 of 821

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.