Date: March 18, 2007 06:25AM

Some "whistleblowing" is happening at the "Living donors online" website

[www.livingdonorsonline.org]

Options: ReplyQuote
Australian cult: Anyone recognize this?
Posted by: sWord ()
Date: March 20, 2007 07:45PM

apostate
It is good that the forum is back up. Dave has been a busy little beaver in the few days
it was down for repairs.

He has tried to coax ex members to come out and speak with some "documentary" producers Here is his
"I double dare you" school yard taunt.

Murkay
This is an open invitation to all the flamers who have visited this site. We are presently being filmed
for a documentary, and the producers would like to hear from someone who opposes what we stand for.
They have even asked us for some tips on how to locate such people.

The amazing thing is that so many of the flamers are both anonymous and afraid (even anonymously) to make
themselves heard in a forum where others may be allowed to question what they say. It's really not easy
for the media to get anyone out in the open on their gripes against us. Strange, isn't it? I mean, if we are
so evil, and if people have so much good evidence against us, why aren't they queueing up to announce what
they know, in order to save the world from us?

There have been a few people who have used their real names: Craig, Malcolm, Brian, and Kevin. Then there's
Jon Ronson, David Millikan, and even Rick Ross. But this could also be a great opportunity for people like Tony, Attila,
Jessica, Annette, James, Nick and Kate, even Liesel and Berni to come
out of the closet and add their voice
to the clamour. Lay it all on the line, share all the juiciest bits from your 37
(or is it 38?) complaints against me and
the Jesus Christians. This is your opportunity, folks. Of course,
we'll need an address, phone number,
or at least an email address where the media can contact you.
Have we got any takers?

Gosh, it's awfully quiet out there!

Can someone point me to where Murkay wrote this, so I can reply.

Meanwhile, if you look here Murkay:

Name: Nick & Kate Croft
Address: 34 Boomerang Rd Springwood. (You've been there)
Sydney address: 14 King Street Enfield.
Phone: 0417046688
Email: sWord@jesuschristians.net (Don't you hate that jesuschristians bit?)
Websites: [jesuschristians.org] and [jesuschristians.net]

By the way, your address is 133 Walker Street Waterloo, NSW 2017, isn't it?

Posted by: sWord ()
Date: March 20, 2007 08:24PM

apostate
It is good that the forum is back up. Dave has been a busy little beaver in the few days it
was down for repairs.

Next he starts in on his last remaining child in the cult, i.e. his daughter Christine by challenging her belief
that she not donate a kidney, even though she claims "God" has told her not to donate. Does this stop
Dave... no, because nobody can receive a contrary direction to the what he wants, even if that person is
his own daughter, and even if that person says "God" has told them not to.

But what is even more telling in this whole sad and dreary saga is that Dave is actually scheming and plotting
events out of his control, i.e. media sympathy if his wife (Cherry) should happen to have kidney problems.
He is scheming how to manipulate relatives to donate, and on that basis his daughter should donate her
kidney against her own beliefs to wait. It is a classic example of how hard it is to say no in that group.

It is clear that there is immense peer pressure in the group to donate kidneys contrary to claims that
there is not. It is clear that the pressure is so strong that there is no hesitation challenging a person
who says "God" has told them otherwise - the very cornerstone of their supposed belief system about following
such leadings and allowing individuals the right to do so.

That quote exposing that sad saga is posted below

Dave McKay
"We were discussing kidneys here in Sydney yesterday. Our daughter has never donated, and
said that she thought maybe God was leading her to save her kidney for Cherry, in case Cherry ever
needed it. I suggested that if Cherry did need a kidney (at our age), maybe I could give her my OTHER kidney!
The reasoning is that, even if a kidney fails, these days most people can survive for five or ten years on dialysis,
and I'll probably end up dying before
Cherry anyway.

How mad is he? Does he imagine a surgeon is going to remove his one and only kidney, and put him on dialysis.?
Fortunately the medical profession have a code of ethics, and also common sense. Really I'm falling about
in amazement that he could actually type such nonsense. Although I suppose I shouldn't be so surprised.
He deceives himself and the truth is not in him, to quote the Anglican Prayerbook.

Chris, if you're looking, wrench yourself free.

Ondoka! Toroka! Kimbia mbali! Mwache baba yako huyu ambaye ana upepo mbaya ndani yake.

Posted by: apostate ()
Date: March 21, 2007 03:06AM

sWord
Can someone point me to where Murkay wrote this, so I can reply.

Here you go

[welikejesus.com]

Date: March 21, 2007 04:57AM

The ammended URL to "whistleblower's" post on the living donors online forum where some exposing of the Jesus Christians is occurring

[www.livingdonorsonline.org]

Posted by: ashwyn ()
Date: March 21, 2007 06:54AM

muppet
Dave surpasses himself again with his myths. There has been no excommunication but Dave craves the limelight. There has been coverage of the group and it has been negative on the whole. What does he want? Does he want the Catholics church, the AOG and all the other churches he has infiltrated to start preaching his evolving message? Unlikely!

It is a myth that all the JC's have been 'excommunicated' or banned here. To my knowledge, Fran, Ashwyn and Josh are free to post here and have not been banned. Rick could you comment ? Is this true?

Hi Muppet, I have sucessfully posted on the Rick Ross forum only once, but have tried only three times. Every post on RR is moderated, and although I can give you my word that I have not been negative or abusive or anything of the sort, two of my posts have been rejected. I simply can't be bothered writing long replies if I have no way of knowing whether they will ever even be posted.

Posted by: matilda ()
Date: March 21, 2007 08:36AM

Any reputable journalist interested in speaking to JC critis should be able to post their contact details here. No reputable journalist would ask Dave to supply these and he should not have made that request.

Date: March 21, 2007 05:23PM

I agree Matilda.

Any journalist worth their salt could easily locate and contact us. Heck Dave knows where to direct people if he wants, enough of us have spoken directly to him for years. This is just another game he is playing.

Posted by: cait ()
Date: March 21, 2007 07:59PM

ashwyn
Hi Muppet, I have sucessfully posted on the Rick Ross forum only once, but have tried only three times. Every post on RR is moderated, and although I can give you my word that I have not been negative or abusive or anything of the sort, two of my posts have been rejected. I simply can't be bothered writing long replies if I have no way of knowing whether they will ever even be posted.

Hi Ash, it's really good to see your post. Can I just mention that I have noticed posts actually arriving instantly on this forum. I think it less likely to be a matter of censorship when posts do not turn up, than some other issue.

We were really sorry to learn of your departure 2 days after the event, from a third party - had hoped you would have been inclined to speak with us or respond in some way before leaving - a shame that was not possible for you on this occasion.

I would also like to mention my puzzlement at the great interest in advertising and PR that you and your companions keep showing. I love getting news of you, esp with pictures, but am also sure that your testimony on the jcs web-site denounces the grahpic design course you dropped out of, for fear that it may have lead to a career in advertising had you completed it : is this media attention you have currently elicited not the fruit of the same tree?

Jesus never advertised his good works : was he not known on occasion to instruct people he had healed to tell no-one of it? Correct me if I'm wrong.

You will have arrived in Canada now and be preparing for your donation. We are very disturbed - you may have noticed. We do hope all goes well for you there. All we are really worried about is your well-being and your future. We very much hope that you will feel able to communicate with us directly now, both before and after your procedure, and greatly look forward to hearing of it's success from you.

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: March 21, 2007 11:20PM

To whom it may concern:

The problem with McKay's followers posting here is their refusal to follow the rules, which they agreed to before posting.

They often post little more than flames and resort to personal attacks rather than dialog about any of the real issues discussed here.

McKay essentially uses them as little more than sock puppets, pretty much repeating whatever nonsense he wants.

When the site was down during the server upgrade McKay and his followers posted at a comments thread under the advisory. A pathetic attempt to attack this message board.

It is sad how much control McKay has over his people and how his followers will do seemingly anything he wants, including give up a kidney, denounce their families etc.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.