Current Page: 88 of 169
Re: Universal medicine
Posted by: MacReady ()
Date: August 25, 2012 06:13AM

Serge claims that people (men) who feel sexual attraction to underage girls are being impulsed by 'lobby groups' of entities at the behest of the Lords of Form.

One has to wonder, if the reason for a 14 year old girl moving in with Serge and family wasn't her tennis potential, exactly what 'impulses' led Serge to this pursue extremely unusual living arrangement?

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: corboy ()
Date: August 25, 2012 06:29AM

are being impulsed by 'lobby groups' of entities at the behest of the Lords of Form.

Lobby groups?

Do they wear business suits and carry briefcases?

What kinds of cars do they drive?

Where do they lunch?

Are they given expense accounts?

Date: August 25, 2012 06:54AM

corboy
are being impulsed by 'lobby groups' of entities at the behest of the Lords of Form.

Lobby groups?

Do they wear business suits and carry briefcases?

What kinds of cars do they drive?

Where do they lunch?

Are they given expense accounts?

Yup. Apparently 'special interest' groups of entities are assigned to influence specific human behaviors, so addictions, murder, suicide, sexual abuse etc. are all handled by a relevant 'lobby group'. Not sure about mod cons, but according to Serge, entities do operate to the human clock to sone extent, being most busy between the hours of 9pm and 3am, hence the UM approved hours of sleep. The highly qualified professionals in the UM community (who are not brainwashed and could never be fooled) accept this at face value, because they always knew deep inside themselves that this is the truth.

Posted by: trackandfield ()
Date: August 25, 2012 10:46AM

Good Weekend's Facebook page. As one would expect, comments have appeared very quickly in attempt to tarnish the effect of the article and the reputation of its author. They aren't doing a very good job it seems, just the usual programmatic defenses

Posted by: HerbertKane178 ()
Date: August 25, 2012 12:03PM

trackandfield
Wow that is absolutely huge - the depth of the exposition is far beyond any of the other articles we've seen so far, and the author makes an impressive attempt to describe (as far as possible) UM's deranged beliefs as neutrally as possible, before introducing the complaints and criticisms that naturally have arisen. It also goes much further into the maze of metaphysical baggage that Serge imposes on his followers and which he has been attempting to hide in recent PR coverage - good luck hiding it this time folks! Another thing that has caught my attention (and which is a sure sign of something fishy) is the amount of denials that Serge has been making in response to all the media attention on him - this article has several new ones. The case of the 14 year old Miranda and Serge's early tennis coaching days are extremely fascinating too, and suggest a darker side to Serge at odds with his projected image of universal perfection. One would hope that this article will be widely read!

I agree trackandfield, it's good to see the ludicrous claims of Serge exposed to a wider audience.

Date: August 25, 2012 12:50PM

For someone who claims to not have any anger issues, Serge looks seriously pissed off in the photo accompanying this latest article. Have a close look at it and ask yourself if you see a man who is pure love, and in harmony.

Posted by: Eric Dobbs ()
Date: August 25, 2012 01:01PM

Hey Serge ,Game ,Set and Match Buddy - you lose !! By the way I now understand why LAMB is your preferred meat dish ! - over and out Eric

Date: August 25, 2012 01:34PM

UniMed Students, for God's sake if you dont want people to think you are in cult, can you stop writing things exactly as Serge says using his words and phrases!!

the best thing you can do is STOP saying anything. I am promoting your link because it actually proves the point.

[wordsonsergebenhayon.wordpress.com]

I have to quote Jane in full as it is representative of the nonsense thinking that keeps you guys locked in your world of fantasy and denial.

“It is interesting how the truth can be de-compartmentalised and / or reinterpreted and presented in such a way as to present a mis-truth, and that by taking parts of the truth away from the whole that this can devoid the meaning of the whole truth.”

I mean, that is the sort of meaningless, double speak that Serge would use himself to obfuscate the fact that he is not telling the truth. And there has been many examples of that in recent months which can be clearly demonstrated ( but left for another day/post)

What in God's name is a mis-truth Jane? The FACTS are that that you are making decisions about your life based on a very small amount of Information. Most of it is verified only be Serge himself, who claims to be a person of utmost integrity with all the knowledge of the universe at his fingertips. Other than that, you don't know anything about him, or your source of information, at all. I would say a simple litmus test is someone who tells you how good they are and bangs on about it endlessly, needs to be really checked out. That's pretty basic stuff. Because he says things you like the sounds of ( obviously) doesn't make him into the super hero he says he is. I hate to say it, it just makes you gullible because you want it to be so. The sad thing is by following his way- 'the work'- you are giving up a rich tapestry of existence and experiences for a narrow set of so-called choices, that blind freddy can see will leave you nowhere in this life, and should there be another life, in pretty much the same place. It is spiritually devoid, without compassion or real love- How could any belief system cause so much harm and be good? That you can think of a way of justifying that, or worse still deny it, ( as almost all 'students' and the master do with impunity and just more than a hint of indignation) tells me that don't realize how self serving UM really is.

Also contrary to what you say, he does tell you what to do tacitly. He gives you a 'correct' energetic choice- which he has decided is right; about food, , relationships, sex, love, exercise, music, sleeping, art....whatever. You might think you are making free choices, but you clearly are not. If you were listening to yourself TRULY then you would not all agree on the same choices. This is manifestly obvious.

It is also a fact that Serge does interfere in people's relationships. For example, Dean- who made a comment on this blog. We know the story. And others. Many others. Serge directs what happens. He will tell you if you relationship is energetically right or not.

Given what we have seen in the press today, maybe it is becoming obvious that Serge has always operated the same way for a very long time. Notice how Miranda family was not about 'love'- seem familiar? - ( I am sure however he is telling his students that they were past soul mates or something similar to justify what seems very odd- to your average sensed person) and that was before his spontaneous enlightenment and transformation into the most amazing entity to ever live of the utmost integrity.

Like you I wish there was a box set answer to it all. I am sorry to say ladies ( and the ahem, ever increasing men) this isn't it. Serge might say some nice things on top, but underneath it is a cauldron of bad ideas with ominous consequences.

This is your precious life. Don't waste it. Wake up, free yourselfs and start living in your own truth. Not Serge's delusional gray world of half-truths and entities.

[wordsonsergebenhayon.blogspot.com.au]

Posted by: HerbertKane178 ()
Date: August 25, 2012 02:03PM

Interesting how Universal Medicine has chosen to respond to the SMH Good Weekend article, by using the words "Good Weekend" in its latest blog (and website post) and tagging the post with the journalists name, David Lesser, who wrote the article, as well as various other tags relating to the SMH while the actual post has nothing to do with the article. Could they be trying to gain some internet traffic here? That seems rather under-hand to me, and not what would be expected of an organization which "holds the highest code of ethics and standards in the world, standards that are second to none and not upheld or practised by any other association or organisation."

Source of quote: [www.universalmedicine.com.au]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/25/2012 02:08PM by HerbertKane178.

Date: August 25, 2012 02:03PM

From the latest article:
[www.smh.com.au]

A few years ago, Benhayon decided that listening to Elvis Presley's music was once again permissible because he had returned to earth as an "esoteric" being. Elvis started his career "fiery" but then got lost in the "pranic" world of ambition, alcohol and drugs before his death in Memphis 35 years ago. Now he was back, living the life of "quite a simple guy", his energy clear.

We are in Benhayon's private healing room ("The Sergery"), and Benhayon has just given me a 20-minute "esoteric healing", a laying-on of hands that I must admit has been rather relaxing.

I am consumed, however, by thoughts of Elvis. Where is he now?

"Somewhere," Benhayon replies.

In the world today? "Yeah."

Where do you think? "I don't disclose things like that."

Is he in America? "No."

Africa? "No."

Is he near Alstonville? "No."

Is he in Australia? "He's in Asia somewhere."

Asia's a big place. Can we narrow it down?

"I don't know that... All I'm doing is presenting it esoterically."

If these quotes are taken from the interview done with Serge specifically for this report, then Serge seems to have forgotten who Elvis' reincarnation is. In an interview with Gayle Cue, he explicitly made the claim that Elvis has been reincarnated as a young girl, currently living on a farm in a location he would not disclose. Now Serge is claiming that Elvis is apparently "quite a simple guy" living somewhere in Asia.

Serge, if you're reading this, here's some advice that you would be wise to ponder on:

"If you tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything." - Mark Twain.

Current Page: 88 of 169

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.