Current Page: 91 of 169
Re: Universal medicine
Posted by: Eric Dobbs ()
Date: August 27, 2012 12:12PM

A big thanks to Steve for your rather poisonous little response to The GoodWeekend feature . You don't sound as if you are "LOVE " Steve.Please note though Steve, that the possessive form of "THEY" is "THEIR" not "THERE ". Also ARTICULE " is not a word, I think the one you were grappling for was "ARTICLE".
I've got to say to newcomers and oldcomers to this Forum,readers, if it was only the bad spelling, poor syntax and laughable sentence constuction that ailed the UM fraternity,Serge Benhayon and the singing sycophant Mr Chris James ("genius talent" ??) we could forgive you.BUT .....it is the HIGHLY DANGEROUS and TOXIC NONSENSE that your organisation peddles as a remedy to the world's and humanity's ills that is so outrageously offensive.
BEWARE anyone entering Universal Medicine's halls, you go there at your peril !! If you do though make sure to pack your CREDIT CARD ,you are going to need it . -Eric

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: John lazuras ()
Date: August 27, 2012 12:51PM

Hi All,

I have noticed that the UM is running its 2013 year Retreat for the followers over ANZAC day the 25th April 2013.

I hope Serge stops on this important day and acknowledge the great work that our Armed Forces do and have done for Australia to be the great country we are today.

I know that this year I have tried to get my partner to attend the local ANZAC Day commemorations but she would not attend as they were not aligned to Esoteric principles of LOVE and harmony and repeated some wording from “The One - Serge” about wars and conflicts.

So Serge ensure you stop acknowledge our troops and Military Services as a sign of respect on this day.

Posted by: MacReady ()
Date: August 27, 2012 12:56PM

Another quote from a UM student on the GW Facebook page:

"Sadly, David Lessers article of Serge Benhayon and Universal Medicine read to me as a strange, distorted story more in line with dramatic fiction..." (sic)

Funnily enough, that's how the claims made by Serge Benhayon strike most people who are still in possession of their critical thinking faculties. To the person who posted this comment, I would suggest you not dismiss that impression lightly. That is your mind processing just how ridiculous the UM belief system really is when considered in the context of the real world.

I think it's a positive thing that UM students are vocally defending Serge in light of this article, especially those who are professional health practioners, doctors, dentists etc. Anyone healthcare professional who could publicly defend Serge in the knowledge that he told a woman that she was possessed by evil spirits residing in her liver and kidneys (when in fact she was dying of brain cancer), should stand up and be counted, so that at the very least the public at large can make an informed decision and avoid their services at all costs.

Keep it up students, the more you defend the indefensible, the more blatantly obvious it is that UM is a cult.

Date: August 27, 2012 02:50PM

MacReady
Another quote from a UM student on the GW Facebook page:

"Sadly, David Lessers article of Serge Benhayon and Universal Medicine read to me as a strange, distorted story more in line with dramatic fiction..." (sic)

Funnily enough, that's how the claims made by Serge Benhayon strike most people who are still in possession of their critical thinking faculties. To the person who posted this comment, I would suggest you not dismiss that impression lightly. That is your mind processing just how ridiculous the UM belief system really is when considered in the context of the real world.

I think it's a positive thing that UM students are vocally defending Serge in light of this article, especially those who are professional health practioners, doctors, dentists etc. Anyone healthcare professional who could publicly defend Serge in the knowledge that he told a woman that she was possessed by evil spirits residing in her liver and kidneys (when in fact she was dying of brain cancer), should stand up and be counted, so that at the very least the public at large can make an informed decision and avoid their services at all costs.

Keep it up students, the more you defend the indefensible, the more blatantly obvious it is that UM is a cult.

I have read and reread that article line by line and how any one could think it is a distortion without lying to themselves is beyond me.
I have been told Serge and co are recording all interviews ( also apparent on ACA) so if he was misquoted I am sure he will be letting the world know. I am sure that wont be happening.
Moreover, David Leser has simply let Serge hang on his own words, literally. He has quoted several people including some people from Serges past, some of the 'faceless and loveless/abusive men" and Miranda's mother- who would have no reason to lie.

Let me pose a few questions to the UM students and to UM and offer this challenge. Cut and paste the following and construct a meaningful argument in response. If you can.

Who has the most to benefit from maniplating the truth? Universal medicine/Serge or the detractors and people quoted?

If everyone has to take responsibility for the 'reflection' they are creating, then why is UM/Serge blaming others, and what is the reflection for them?

What is more likely rated 1-10.

1- Serge Is an enlightened master who knows everything ( new era message) and can tell with absolute authority the energetic integrity of everything (SMH/GW).
2- Serge is deluded.

If UM is all about love and increasing the light on this lowly plane of existance ( the lowest in the universe) then why is there such a reflection of people detracting?
What is more likely:

Pranic resistance?
Consellating negative energy?
They care about the people involved and want the best for them?

If I am a supporter of Serge is the length of time I have known him a gaurentee of his character and integrity?
Yes / No

* yes- Bernie Madoff was good-friends with all of his clients for over 30 years and right to the end they were chorus his integrity to the last dollar and day. Time means nothing. It is what you don't know that you discount that means the most.

Is the fact that you have learned to eat better, not drink, look after yourself proof that everything else Serge says is right-
just common sense-

If the mainstream media are interested in Serge is it because of a 'few broken relationships and abusive/loveless men'
OR
That Serge has been predicting the attention for a decade and saying incredible things similiar to waving red flags at bulls?

I am certain no one in the UM community will take the challenge because there is no cogent response to those questions. I would however be pleased if someone did because getting a response out of one of the cult members is tricky- they are too energetically pure to align with the low energy of us pranic humans.

You know I do understand why someone in the 'group' wants to think it is right and that they would think we are attacking them. I often think that if Serge just taught energetic healing and had a whacky belief system, then while you might not like it, you would put up with it. The reason this is blowing up in Serge's face is entirely Serge's own doing. Yes, there are people involved and 'reflecting' back to him and the students.

Why? Because he has systemically denied and villified every other religions, belief system, healing modality, group, guru, celebrity and claimed supremacy of his own.
And, there is no doubt that Serge has created a paradigm that works on separating people from their familes and relationships via his talks, EDG's and retreats. By pushing people away who won't agree with him and creating deep rifts in familes, he is creating a vast pool of 'resistance' which has been steadily growing and which will of course blow up in his face.

There is nothing mystical about this. It is not pranic energy as a result of shifts due to their increase in fieryness. It is not us resisting 'the work'. It is the simple consequence of over 10 years of playing with peoples minds and lives. That, is called instant Karma.

And for those in UM defending him, it is time you all stepped up and took responsibility for your part in it and the choices you have and continue to make.

[wordsonsergebenhayon.blogspot.com.au]

Posted by: lifetruetome ()
Date: August 27, 2012 05:52PM

Is this a little disturbing? [wordsonsergebenhayon.wordpress.com]

A 12 year old defending UM. And what she writes, is slightly exaggerated. I know lots of 12 year olds and work with 12 year olds and I have never ever had one of them come to school hungover. I don't know where she is living but it certainly isn't with anyone I know...... Also, I find it disturbing at how she is putting down everyone who isn't a UM teenager. What a way to make a teenager (12 year old) think the world is a scary horrible place.

Come on all you UM'ers can't you see that you have this bleak, black view of human nature and you are tormenting children with it. Not all of us are that bad, infact alot of us are quite kind and loving even if we don't go to bed at 9 and like the odd drink of wine. I have travelled the world and found most people to be kind, friendly and very loving. Wake up and smell the roses. See the glass 1/2 full. Of course if you did see the glass 1/2 full you wouldn't need Serge would you. You could manage on your own and Serge wouldn't make million's of dollars every year praying on your fears of entities, 1000's of years of reincarnations and very evil yoga teachers!! unless of course its Serge's Yoga (I wonder if he will trade mark that).

Posted by: MacReady ()
Date: August 27, 2012 06:05PM

lifetruetome

A 12 year old defending UM. And what she writes, is slightly exaggerated. I know lots of 12 year olds and work with 12 year olds and I have never ever had one of them come to school hungover. I don't know where she is living but it certainly isn't with anyone I know...... Also, I find it disturbing at how she is putting down everyone who isn't a UM teenager. What a way to make a teenager (12 year old) think the world is a scary horrible place.

Come on all you UM'ers can't you see that you have this bleak, black view of human nature and you are tormenting children with it. Not all of us are that bad, infact alot of us are quite kind and loving even if we don't go to bed at 9 and like the odd drink of wine. I have travelled the world and found most people to be kind, friendly and very loving. Wake up and smell the roses. See the glass 1/2 full. Of course if you did see the glass 1/2 full you wouldn't need Serge would you. You could manage on your own and Serge wouldn't make million's of dollars every year praying on your fears of entities, 1000's of years of reincarnations and very evil yoga teachers!! unless of course its Serge's Yoga (I wonder if he will trade mark that).

I have to agree that the exposure of young children to the UM cosmology is very concerning. While it's great that this girl is not giving in to peer pressure to drink alcohol etc, it's also not unique to youngsters in the UM community, and any loving, responsible parent can instill their children with similar values without the creepy guru and his twisted, supernatural belief system of intangible energies and spiritual possession.

It's worth noting also that children far younger than 12 are being exposed to Serge's entity theories.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/27/2012 06:18PM by MacReady.

Posted by: lifetruetome ()
Date: August 27, 2012 06:19PM

Yes Macready, agreed, its good she isn't drinking. I hope I didn't make light of the fact the drugs and alcohol are a concern with teenagers. But you are right, my children have never had a drop of alcohol pass through their lips and I know many other loving parents who would never let their children or teeangers drink.

I do understand that the world has sped up in terms of technology and what that entails, but does this mean that all teenagers are doomed to a life of dispair unless they are endoctrinated into UM.

Posted by: John lazuras ()
Date: August 27, 2012 06:45PM

As quoted from the Good Weekend Facebook site:

"This article spoke nothing but the truth. I know this because my mother is one of his loyal devotee's and she has taken me to see him twice when i was younger and his only real message is that he is the only person that knows the truth, i think that anyone who claims a monopoly on the truth has some serious psychological and egotistical flaws. I think the fact that so many other members of the cult are writing in with defensive letters only further proves the control that he has over them. Thank you for putting this lying little piece of trash out in the open!!"

Date: August 27, 2012 08:55PM

lifetruetome

Hi Lifetruetome...

check the words:

Meeting Serge has made an enormous impact on my life. If I hadn’t met him I would be lost in all of this and would probably be fitting in to the so called ‘normal’ crowd in society.

We need to start replacing that ‘normal’ with a true, joy-full and glorious way of living.

How can a child be 'lost' at 12? Why is she using the same words and hyphens as every other unimed student- indoctrination. Also, her surname is Williams. There is Jane and Sarah Williams owners/directors of Universal Medicine in the UK. I think this is a fair warning that children must be kept away from Universal Medicine if they are to have a 'normal' life free of the absolutely ridiculous belief systems of Serge.

On that note, I have seen a document from 2009 outlining the levels of initiation- the penny has dropped. I now realize why anything we say is a conversation with ourselves and why the students rage in blind defense of UM and Serge.

The details can come later, but the short of it is:

As you climb the initiation levels ( which you know yourself, but Serge apparently graded them on anyway) you have to put aside emotion, your personality ( which is spirit/prana) Sadness, strong feels, things that hold you back ( ie, relationships built on the 'wrong foundations') to get to level 2 initiate. You then spend a long time clearing Karma. You will have people, feelings, emotions ( prana, bad things) trying to pull you back but you must resist. Then after a long time ( maybe lifetimes) you reach level 3 where you are emotionless but lazy, and could drop back to level 2 or even 1. If you can go beyond that, you become in line with the fiery plan and can beat off the lords of form and astral/pranic attacks. You need to help a certain amount of other people reach the next level, and then you can proceed in levels 4.1, 4.2 and so forth ( how do you count it- only Serge would know) till you get to level 5 where you are here to teach the world and reflect the light of the fiery plan and are in touch with everything...ie, Serge.

It is a formula of self denial, and denial of the people around you. If they show you emotions ( like love) they are holding you back in prana and at a lower level. If you 'calibrate' or 'sympathize' with them, then you constellate and bring yourself back to that level. There can be no normal human relationships in this world view. It explains perfectly why the committed students have invisible walls and have thousand yard stares.

In other words, you have to cut off connecting with people in the normal sense. You have to build a sort of a wall and learn to 'deal with your emotions' - that is, turn them off. If you have any feelings of sadness or loss then you are going back to the 'bad' or pranic way and the lower evil level and damning yourself to more bad lives.

It is a hellish trap and it explains everything that I have seen happen to my partner, and then us, in the last 3-4 years. I now have an insight into what she is going through. Of course, they think they are going somewhere, but it is just the vision of a madman. There are astral planes descending to the 'knee' and spirits that seem to be aware of time zones, lords of form to fight off doing no good, astral planes around our ears... total madness.

In two documents there is no mention of love or enlightenment, just the negative stuff and visions of a Dante like inferno where some foods are evil and others fiery, and life is defined as series of choices to be prana or fiery, two false states of being and non existent options. It all ends with this warning to the students:

the 5th degree initiated Ascended Master will teach mankind the esoteric sciences and esoteric truths, but will also prepare them with the remedy to counter the force that is already and felt to be coming as the retaliation that the Lords of Form will try to use to debase the students from what was just presented to them

So, friends, it is clear that in the minds of Serge and the students, the new era is unwinding just as they 'believe'- And we are trying to debase them by detracting. They are advancing, which is causing chaos and split relationships and media attention. We are puppets of the Lords of Form. The media are concocting stories at the hand of the lords of form! The people quoted are under the influence of the lords of form! Serge meeting his current wife at 14 is an illusion and we are under the influence of the lords of form, debasing the truth of the 5th level master...

They must resist our mere mortal feelings and pranic pull at all cost, for now it is stronger than ever as they advance in their path of initiation. They are even happy, joyous, to be free of pranic relationships and to lead solitary lives preparing themselves for the promised next level or life lived at a higher level.... Their master can do no wrong! Of course, if we did just one of those things or say eyed of our next wife at 14 we would be seriously under the influence of prana and evil, but not the mighty 5th level initiate...he has a reason, and he can energetically explain it and it makes sense and it has integrity!

What is also clear is that the students have been dishonest with themselves and us. It is not simply about being self nurturing and making loving choices for the body- that is just paltry stage 1 stuff they're chucking out there to throw us off the trail of the kooky talk- it is about a path of initiation and occult advancement, leaving behind temporal ( that is normal worldly) concerns to tackle the (fictitious) battles in the Astral planes and Lords of Form to advance in Serge's games of Snakes and Ladders. The price of failure. Hell. All the bloggers defending Serge know this stuff and hide it like you would a dirty secret. I know it was kept from me. But now it is plain why I saw the behavior I did, even if it cannot be admitted to oneself.

It is a totally frightening mind trap that the more you know about it, the more it scares you to the bones and the more fear you have for your loved one and anyone that comes near it.
We can only hope that the forces of good, should they exist outside of the hands of the law, stop Serge and this madness before it does more damage than it already has.

[wordsonsergebenhayon.blogspot.com.au]

Date: August 27, 2012 09:20PM

I have to add, read this:

In the 8 years I have known Serge Benhayon and his family, I have never felt even the faintest whiff of a lack of integrity. I have found in Serge Benhayon the highest level of ethics and code of conduct that I have ever found in any profession, and more to the point my experience has been life changing. Not because Serge or any of his family/Universal Medicine have ever imposed on me anything that I needed to change, or said anything critical about me, but because I have felt from the way they live, a deeply caring, tender, and consistent way of life, and that by taking responsibility for every choice in my own life, I too could live in a way that was more harmonious to my body.

I have known Serge for around the same time, and I have had a strong odor of lack of integrity. I don't drink, am healthy, AM very loving, ate quite well. I didnt need Serge to tell me what I could figure out easily by myself. I have seen Serge bend the truth, use information given in confidence, tell people things that he shouldn't because they are not in the right state to deal with it, email people telling them to end relationships, email people quite rudely in defence of himself and berating people who dont speak highly of him. He has claimed to be the smartest person on earth, and told the world everyone else is wrong. No other enlightened master in history has done that, because that is not the act of someone who is not under the influence of their ego. I have even been smart enough to chat to people he has dealt with in the past and let me say, they do not share your opinion.... Now when people don't praise him the students start singing this same one note tune. What is this highest level of ethics and code of conduct? Please, rather than just saying it, share exactly what you mean.

I have heard it said by Serge over and over, but words are cheap. And I put it to you UM hypno-subjects, if for example, my wife left me for my son who was 14 when they met, you and anyone else would think there is something just a little wrong with that....if you had your normal sensibilities about you, which clearly you have abandoned. There doesn't even have to be anything untoward- it is just wrong ( remember?)

But worse than that, is you keep lying to yourselves and us. It is NOT about taking responsibility- it is the OPPOSITE- you are blaming everyone else and giving your power to someone else grand delusion. Using the same words he uses doesn't make it right, it just makes it creepy and confirms what everyone is saying. Avoiding the true nature of UM, which is outlined above, is just plain deceptive. There is not one mention of that vision in any blog or remark from any student and yet that is what you are all doing in your minds each second of the day. I ask you, who lacks integrity and truth. It is not us, the anonymous, or those that dare to speak up at their own peril.

Current Page: 91 of 169

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.