Current Page: 84 of 169
Re: Universal medicine
Date: August 21, 2012 08:46PM

COncerned Partner
Yes Rachel andras, using serge catchphrases like ridiculous, step up, responsible constructs an argument of stupidity based on nothing other than her own ideas and Serges moronic view if the world.
Rachel, it is not mainly men. None of the men that have lost their , women, parents that have lost their loved one to UM are violent or abusive, and that you compare it to stock standard domestic violence shows your ignorance and is highly offensive. I think you'll find the opposite is true and that we have been at the receiving end of an abuse perpetrated in the name of your cult and idol. Wake up and take responsibility.

You know you’re a genius when you quote yourself....! Oh yeah, that is something Serge does too. Snap! Anyway, wrote the above from a tablet in a hurry so hope it makes sense - Rachel my dear stereotyper and blamer of others- and anyone else who read it.

Here's an exciting update. It is good to know the Serge reads the blog and takes advice from the loveless abusive men who are not nice in their own homes whose partners hide behind his words... because tonight they announced their first ever ' Esoteric Men's group' - Its Free ( still over valued) and on at the clinic for an hour-ish, which means they are expecting 3 people or so. Joel Levin is open to video conferences for the thousands of other men (not) worldwide who will tune in for an hour of Wisdom on how to be less brutish, more in your femininity and some other potentially psychologically damaging nonsense. Note, its only open to students. No drop ins or people that might have questions that aren't convenient. Bummer, was thinking of going. However, I think it is too little too late. It’s like putting band aids on the hole in the titanic. There's way too much to go back on now.

Oh, and to make it even more amusing today I spoke to a total of three new men who told me the same tale of breaking up with their wives/partners. They all have children. Some of the children are sprouting scary UM stuff.

Everyone of them tells the same story almost word for word- I have heard this maybe 40 times now…wife got into UM, wife ( and in some cases, husband) changes eating habits, sleeping habits, intimacy, music, etc. Partner asks why, partner is told they are shut down. Partner wants to find out more. UM devotee secretive. UM devotee spends lots of money. Partner becomes concerned. Questions met with accusation of abuse, bad energies, lovelessness. Devotee starts spending all time at courses, retreats, weekends, EDG’s…family life becomes secondary at best. Devotee loses interest in partner. Partner, feeling dejected wants to sort something out. Tries to speak with devotee. Devotee tells them it is not a cult, but all about love. Partner gets upset. Is told they are channeling energies/pranic/trying to hook them with their emotions…Says they are leaving. They move out and in with another female devotee… Great job Serge. You are setting records. You must feel very proud of your handiwork and all the love you are putting into the world. I am sure this new pop up esoteric mens group will set everything right though...

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: corboy ()
Date: August 21, 2012 10:45PM

They move out and in with another female devotee…

A speculative question from a US citizen. Just a speculation.

Are the women who open their houses to those who have alienated their non UM families always friends of the one who has walked out of the non UM family?

Or are they offering house space as part of a role within the UM recruitment and retention structure?

Am thinking of the the designated catcher at a baseball team.

The ball catcher isnt always the friend or best buddy of the team mate whose ball he catches. The catcher is playing an assigned role on the team, anticipating a scenario and doing his part to keep control of the ball. He may or may not be friend of the team mate whose ball he catches. But as ball catcher, the guy is playing an assigned role.

So I wonder if in the 'game' of UM, there are persons assigned to be 'catchers' -- ones who have house space available for newer UM members who have done what has been done many times before--walked out on their non UM spouse and now need a place to stay.

Since it sounds as though very many UM members have left thier non UM marriages and Long Term Relationships, might this now be an expected outcome?

And is it possible there is now some sort of assigned role to, as part of being a UM 'buddy' be a 'catcher' by standing ready to offer living space when the newbie leaves the non UM household?

If there is a designated list of UM-ers who have space in their houses or flats to accommodate UM spouses who have moved out of 'pranic' households, that would be analogous to the safe house model for battered women/

If so, that would be a highly valuable resource to ensure that once someone has walked out of a marriage or LTR, they will know they can go to a UM household and progress on the ESO path.

If so (and its only speculation on my part), its a good way to ensure that a UM person who makes the break from family will have a UM buddy to provide the following

Shelter

"Proof" that UM comes through for its members.

The comfort and reassurance of a household oriented to UM's many rules and regulations

It would be a let down to move out of the house and be left alone to look for a cheap apartment out in that cold pranic world.

Only a speculation. But its interesting that Concerned describes a scenario that has occurred again and again, and with someone in UM ready to give house room.

When UM is seen as giving shelter in a big bad pranic world, that has a huge claim on someone's gratitude and loyalty.

Posted by: MacReady ()
Date: August 22, 2012 02:16AM

COncerned Partner
COncerned Partner
Yes Rachel andras, using serge catchphrases like ridiculous, step up, responsible constructs an argument of stupidity based on nothing other than her own ideas and Serges moronic view if the world.
Rachel, it is not mainly men. None of the men that have lost their , women, parents that have lost their loved one to UM are violent or abusive, and that you compare it to stock standard domestic violence shows your ignorance and is highly offensive. I think you'll find the opposite is true and that we have been at the receiving end of an abuse perpetrated in the name of your cult and idol. Wake up and take responsibility.

You know you’re a genius when you quote yourself....! Oh yeah, that is something Serge does too. Snap! Anyway, wrote the above from a tablet in a hurry so hope it makes sense - Rachel my dear stereotyper and blamer of others- and anyone else who read it.

Here's an exciting update. It is good to know the Serge reads the blog and takes advice from the loveless abusive men who are not nice in their own homes whose partners hide behind his words... because tonight they announced their first ever ' Esoteric Men's group' - Its Free ( still over valued) and on at the clinic for an hour-ish, which means they are expecting 3 people or so. Joel Levin is open to video conferences for the thousands of other men (not) worldwide who will tune in for an hour of Wisdom on how to be less brutish, more in your femininity and some other potentially psychologically damaging nonsense. Note, its only open to students. No drop ins or people that might have questions that aren't convenient. Bummer, was thinking of going. However, I think it is too little too late. It’s like putting band aids on the hole in the titanic. There's way too much to go back on now.

Oh, and to make it even more amusing today I spoke to a total of three new men who told me the same tale of breaking up with their wives/partners. They all have children. Some of the children are sprouting scary UM stuff.

Everyone of them tells the same story almost word for word- I have heard this maybe 40 times now…wife got into UM, wife ( and in some cases, husband) changes eating habits, sleeping habits, intimacy, music, etc. Partner asks why, partner is told they are shut down. Partner wants to find out more. UM devotee secretive. UM devotee spends
lots of money. Partner becomes concerned. Questions met with accusation of abuse, bad energies, lovelessness. Devotee starts spending all time at courses, retreats, weekends, EDG’s…family life becomes secondary at best. Devotee loses interest in partner. Partner, feeling dejected wants to sort something out. Tries to speak with devotee. Devotee tells them it is not a cult, but all about love. Partner gets upset. Is told they are channeling energies/pranic/trying to hook them with their emotions…Says they are leaving. They move out and in with another female devotee… Great job Serge. You are setting records. You must feel very proud of your handiwork and all the love you are putting into the world. I am sure this new pop up esoteric mens group will set everything right
though...

Since Natalie hosts the Esoteric Women's Group (despite her lack of life experience), I wonder if Serge will leave this desperate new angle to the equally inexperienced Michael or Curtis? I can't imagine Serge wanting to impart all his own inter-dimensional wisdom to the handful of emasculated men who consider him to be a 'world teacher'. If Serge taught the male followers how to be as 'Esoterically manly' as he is, they might not need him anymore. More importantly, their wives/partners might not need him anymore. Can't have that.

Incidentally, I know of at least one male student whose marriage ended over his involvement with UM, and true to form, he ended up moving in with a female student (platonically).

Date: August 22, 2012 03:59PM

.[/quote]

Since Natalie hosts the Esoteric Women's Group (despite her lack of life experience), I wonder if Serge will leave this desperate new angle to the equally inexperienced Michael or Curtis? I can't imagine Serge wanting to impart all his own inter-dimensional wisdom to the handful of emasculated men who consider him to be a 'world teacher'. If Serge taught the male followers how to be as 'Esoterically manly' as he is, they might not need him anymore. More importantly, their wives/partners might not need him anymore. Can't have that.

Incidentally, I know of at least one male student whose marriage ended over his involvement with UM, and true to form, he ended up moving in with a female student (platonically).[/quote]

Hi MacReady, that is an interesting question.
Our friend has written some interesting stuff on what it is they are teaching in general.

[wordsonsergebenhayon.blogspot.com.au]

Sounds right to me.
More of the fabulous EDG wisdom later. Its hard work not screaming, crying or laughing hysterically when you read it.
I am thinking something like " and So Spaketh Serge, ponder this"

Posted by: John lazuras ()
Date: August 22, 2012 07:30PM

Hi All,
Please find a brief breakdown of the foods that UM have approved for the followers.

These are not all the foods only some that have been listed, so if you partner starts to introduce these into your diet you know they are falling into Serges cult:

Universal Medicine Food Classifications:

Three main foods groups –
1. Evil (really bad) – separates you from your divine essence.
2. Pranic (bad) – hinder the flow of the light of the soul in the body.
3. Fiery (good) – help to re-create a fibrous body of love and light…raw food causes damp.

Evil Foods
Lowest evil 7 – Coffee
6 – Opium and heroin
5 – nil
4 – alcohol
3 – nil
2 – marijuana
Highest evil 1 – ayahuasca

Pranic Foods
Lowest prana 7 – sweet potatoe, fish in general, shark meats, turkey, organic chicken, drinking teas, honeydew.
6 – Pork, manage, lettuce, white rice, orange, paw paw, venision, Non free range eggs.
5 – non free range chicken, kangaroo, apple cooked.
4 – Vinegar , beef, all dried fruit ( brings pranic heat to the body)
3 - nil
2 – Gluten = all wheat and grain
1 – dairy milk (increases dampness in the body)

Fiery Foods
Highest fiery 7 – inner heart – no food on earth are at this level, only herbs.
6 – garlic and chilli
5 – Turmeric, olives, olive oil.
4 – Apples, red onion, spring onion, peppermint tea.
3 – Lamb, fresh coconut, lemons, bok choy.
2 – pineapple, lime, nuts, lettuce in olive oil, cherries.
1 – pumpkin, mint, soy milk, raw unprocessed honey, tomatoes, zucchini, broccoli.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/22/2012 07:32PM by John lazuras.

Posted by: John lazuras ()
Date: August 22, 2012 09:34PM

Hi All,

How our LOVED ones got caught up into this CULT.

In many cases from my experience with the UM community our loved ones that have joined this cult Universal Medicine have had some life crisis in their life (death of a loved one, divorce, not feeling loved by husband /kids or family, depression, over worked, lack of friends) and they go out looking for some fulfilment of this emptiness.

In many cases that I have been associated with, our loved ones are introduced to UM by a friend that is already sucked into this CULT. They usually are introduced through a practioner where they go and discuss all their problems on life to this person. I have seen many of these practioners offer advice on marriage problems, work problems, health issues, children issues, women problems, affairs, eating behaviours and diets just to name a few.
Note: in many cases, this advice is given by unqualified practioners the only qualifications they have are UM training and certificates, but no University qualifications.

Our loved ones find an attachment to these practioners as most come across very caring and loving and will listen to the persons problem (why wouldn’t you when you are being paid a nice hourly rate to do so and you want them to keep coming back to feed your pocket)our loved one feel comfortable with them and will start to share more of their problems with life.
[/i]
After many visits once an attachment and dependence has been formed with the practioner, the practioner will introduce our vulnerable loved ones to the teachings and practices of UM. Usually they start off with some basic teachings and beliefs not to scare them off and if our loved ones respond favourably then over the next few visits they will be introduced to more of the wacky thoughts and teachings of UM (healing cards, UM music, Serges books, clearing cards, some small diet changes).

They will also be offered for a fee of course Esoteric massages, Esoteric charka puncture and the practioner keeps feeding them the rubbish of UM. Once the practioner has hooked them in they then get them involved in EDG, EWG, Retreats, music concerts with Serges kids and the professional hanger on Chris James, by now you will start seeing major changes in your loved ones behaviours, thoughts and thinking process everything in their life will now revolve around UM.

Let me give you some idea of their dependence on UM from what I have experienced:

A monthly visit to the practioner – 1 hr - $80 - $100 per hour
A monthly visit to the EDG- 3 hrs- more money
A monthly visit to the EWG – 1 hr – more money
A monthly massage to rid body of pranic energy– more money
A monthly charka puncture course – more money
A regular esoteric breast massage – more money
A regular ovary massage – more money
A regular Esoteric Yoga visit – more money
A yearly one on one with “The One” – more money
A yearly visit to the retreat – 5 days – $2000.00 (Cult course fee plus purchases)
Regular visits to UM music concerts – more money
Regular visit to the professional hanger on Chris James – more money
A yearly course for relationships – more money
Various courses in Esoteric levels – more money
Regular purchases of new music CD’s, massage creams, UM tea bags, healing cards, clearing cards, books.

Now you see how they have been hooked into this CULT, they will spend thousands of $$$$$$$ feeding this addiction and growing Serges finances all for the sake of FEELING into life and love.

By now most partners of a UM follower is now having doubts about their relationship as there partner devotes their entire life to the doctrine of UM.
Sounds familiar ………………….

As quoted by Concerned Partner:
Everyone of them tells the same story almost word for word- I have heard this maybe 40 times now…wife got into UM, wife ( and in some cases, husband) changes eating habits, sleeping habits, intimacy, music, etc. Partner asks why, partner is told they are shut down. Partner wants to find out more. UM devotee secretive. UM devotee spends lots of money. Partner becomes concerned. Questions met with accusation of abuse, bad energies, lovelessness. Devotee starts spending all time at courses, retreats, weekends, EDG’s…family life becomes secondary at best. Devotee loses interest in partner. Partner, feeling dejected wants to sort something out. Tries to speak with devotee. Devotee tells them it is not a cult, but all about love. Partner gets upset. Is told they are channeling energies/pranic/trying to hook them with their emotions…Says they are leaving. They move out and in with another female devotee… Great job Serge. You are setting records. You must feel very proud of your handiwork and all the love you are putting into the world. I am sure this new pop up esoteric mens group will set everything right though...

Readers of this forum this group UM is dangerous, regardless of what is spoken on their blogs and in many cases they have gone to the faithful (and got professional people to post with their credentials I would suggest to add some credibility to the blog comments) to post how normal and loving they are and what good they believe they are performing.

Please note none of them has posted anything about the supernatural teachings and ideologies of the group (why because they know that the majority of society will see these as wacky and the characteristics of a cult group).

But I can assure you that we are not a minority group of men with trouble in our relationships, we are a large group of dedicated partners that love our spouses / partners/ children/ family and friends and see the harm that this CULT is doing to our loved ones and by general concern for their wellbeing we are here to help them see this organisation for what it is a CULT.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/22/2012 09:37PM by John lazuras.

Date: August 22, 2012 10:11PM

Full disclosure: only drugs on the evil list that I use is coffee, period.

John Lazaras mentioned these as UM's most to be avoided 'evil substances'

Evil Foods
Lowest evil 7 – Coffee
6 – Opium and heroin
5 – nil
4 – alcohol
3 – nil
2 – marijuana
Highest evil 1 – ayahuasca

How did the UM management work out this rank order of 'evil' substances?

Ayahuasca (used in South America) is ranked as most 'evil'. Marijuana follows just after ayahuasca on the evil ranking, alcohol (legal), with opiates and heroin next to lowest evil, with coffee being least evil?

Then suddenly, tea (teas) are in the pranic catagory, even though Camellia Sinensis (tea itself) also has caffeine -- just as coffee beans do.

Posted by: Eric Dobbs ()
Date: August 22, 2012 10:23PM

Re Universal Medicine and it's Dietary requirements: Let me get this right , if I want to look like that creepy malnourished weasel who was on TV last week attempting to defend his cult, all I gotta do is eat from the "Fiery Food "Column. And i didnt know dairy products dampen the body and coffee ( evil food no 7) is only one step away from heroin (evil food no 6).I think I'm beginning to get the picture Leonardo , I mean Alice , I mean Pythagoras , no I mean Serge.!!!

Posted by: Eric Dobbs ()
Date: August 22, 2012 10:51PM

Note to all : Chris James is not only " The Professional Hanger -On".

He is a major recruitment officer for Serge benhayon and the Universal Medicine Cult but worst of all he performs this heinous new age/Christian style rock so badly it's enough to make anyone dive for the cyanide capsules .Please Chris I beg you - no more albums - pleeeeaase !!!!

Date: August 22, 2012 11:45PM

Note concerning ayahuasca. The people of the First Nations have already had too many rituals stolen from their custody, distorted and then commercialized by new age hustlers.

Unless one belongs to one of the tribes who traditionally use ayahuasca as part of community ritual, have a sense of honor and respect those rituals by obeying the boundaries and not partake of it. Never pay money for a ritual. It means you dont belong and are supporting theft and trespass. Get your breakthroughs and insights somewhere else, where you do belong.

Assuming I understood correctly that John Lazuras list of UM evil food stuffs is a rank ordered list, here's my puzzlement.

Ayahuasca is top of the UM evil list--if I understand the list correctly.

WHY???

While Ayahuasca is dangerous in the hands of unskilled and greedy people, the danger comes from health side effects, stress on the user's body and the risk that an unattended ayahuasca tripper might do something careless.

But as a public health and civic issue, ayahuasca has little impact on communities and nations. The people who go for ayahuasca, apart from the First Nation people who are entitled to use it, are those with money, leisure and who want Spiritual Experiences, and dont care whether they are trespassing on other people's boundaries to get them.

In terms of real damage done to individuals and entire societies, heroin, speed and cocaine are far more dreadful than ayahuasca.

Why didnt UM put methamphetamine/speed at the top of the evil list? And crack cocaine? Both have destroyed entire communities, even generations.

Both speed and crack are so addictive that one dose can change the taker's brain chemistry leaving the person craving more. Both are expensive, rapidly addict entire groups and wreck health--physically and entire communities. Legions of grandmothers have had to step in to raise children orphaned by one or both parents turning into addicts.

Illegal labs that manufacture speed often catch fire, endangering neighbors and the chemists pour toxic chemicals into the watersupply and ditches.
It costs thousands of dollars to clean these sites up. First responders (firefighters) risk being poisoned unless they wear hazmat suits when responding to fires at these horror pits.

The drug lords who smuggle in speed, marijuana heroin, cocaine are murderers. The social life of Mexico and its civic spirit are being destroyed from within by drug wars.

So far this mass horror is not happening with ayahuasca, which, socially, is unimportant, used by just a tiny few people. No drug wars are going on because of it. The First Nation people in South America are having their rituals stolen, but blood isnt running in the streets.

If you want a list of evil stuff, put speed, cocaine, heroin, at the top of the list.

Meanwhile, in contrast to these horros, coffee is a strange addition to the list. Coffee is psychoactive but it has been fully integrated into western society, as has tea. Why isnt coffee on the pranic list with tea? Drink enough tea and you get the same caffiene as a cup of coffee

Mexico is being ruined from within by gangsterism due to heroin, cocaine, speed and marijuana. To my knowledge, no one is being killed there because of coffee.

So many Mexican journalists have been slaughtered that more and more reporters are afraid to write news about the drug lords and drug gangs.

That's an evil situation. Put those drugs at the top of the list.

Coffee is legal. You can buy it decaffeinated if you like. So why is coffee on the evil list and tea (camellia sinensis, also a source of caffiene) is next over on the more neutral pranic list?

Coffee is drunk. Unlike unlike heroin, next up from coffee on the evil list, you dont use a syringe. (Some start out smoking heroin but when dependence develops, they move on to injecting it--and along come the risks of dirty needles)

Coffee is much less expensive than heroin and easily found. You dont have to slouch around grotty bathrooms and metro stations to purchase coffee. Coffee houses are legal and respectable; getting a supply of heroin is expensive and involves risk of dealing with underworld types.

When consuming coffee, one drinks it. Because you dont use a syringe, there's no risk of giving yourself a an abscess, viral infection (Hep C and HIV) or a blood infection.

But in the UM list of evils, given by John Lazaras, coffee is ranked just below heroin???

Huh?

And unlike coffee, with heroin, one doesnt know how pure one's batch is, and whetehr it is 'cut' with nasty stuff. Using injectable heroin brings risk of death from allergic reaction or overdose.

We dont usually hear of EMT/paramedics arriving at coffee houses to find people dead of an OD.

Now...it is very odd that ayahuasca, a rather obscure hallucinogen, and very difficult to get hold of, is put at the top of the 'evil' list.

Current Page: 84 of 169

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.