Re: Universal medicine
Date: September 24, 2012 03:44PM

Hi World,

Gayle has a good idea. Go and visit this link and listen to the recordings.

[www.fieryservice.com]

Once you have done so if there are any doubts as the true nature of Universal Medicine and the outrageously grandiose idea Serge Benhayon has of himself and the sycophantic behavior of his followers ( personified by Gayle) will be vanquished.

If for some reason they have had a moment of self reflection and realized how damning their recordings are, fear not copies are available to the right people by request.

Warning: You will have to endure hours of absolute mind numbing and nonsensical drivel. You will however get the odd moment of levity, incredulity and jaw dropping awe at the limitless arrogance of it.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: corboy ()
Date: September 24, 2012 11:12PM

For persons who are thinking of leaving Universal Medicine:

Obtain a full medical and dietary examination from a licensed practitioner of Western medicine.

Diet

Discuss with a registered dietician. If your diet has been deficient in calcium, cofactor vitamins and minerals and you have not done weight bearing exercise for a very long time, you need to be assessed for bone fragility - especially if osteoporosis runs in your family.

Dental Health

Visit a dentist and obtain full X rays if you have not had those in awhile.

Tell the dentist you have not been using flouridated toothpasteand for how long. You will need X rays to assess the health of your teeth an examination by the dentist to assess the health of your gums.

Some persons will do well without supplemental flouride. But others, after years of no supplemental flouride may develop dental caries, some serious.

You dont know which catagory you're in, so go get a full on dental examination.
If you do have dental caries, better to find out while they are treatable, before you are at a point where you require root canal.

Visit a Western Trained Doctor of Medicine

Only they can get you what you need - conduct physical exams, order mammograms, and laboratory tests such as total blood counts, cholesterol, triglycerides, etc etc to assess your overall health and whether you have conditions that require treatment or at least a watch and wait process.

Exercise

**If you have not exercised for a very long time, due to UM's regiment and have a serious history of family heart disease, a western trained physician can order an electrocardiogram (ECG) to rule out hidden heart disease. As noted above, discuss bone health.

This is important to check out before embarking on an exercise routine. It might be a very wise idea to take up a regular program of weight training.

And for exercise, vigorous walking, combined with weight training is probably the best way to start. Swimming is wonderful for cardio but it is not a weight bearing exercise and will not strengthen your bones.

Find a shoe store that gets great reviews for customer service, and that has a great reputation among the power walkers and runners in your area. You want to know your foot size and what kind of shoe is best for you.

If you want to run or bicycle, verify that you have resumed bone health and density so that you can tolerate falls without too much damage.

A properly fitted bicycle and proper use of a helmet are essential.

Resuming normal activity may expose you to a wide and wonderful new range of friends.

It may also require you to push past barriers of fear, going beyond the arbitrary bounds of 'gentle movement'.

But..when you do and become vigourous and hearty again, you are going to discover you have capacities for vitality you forgot you had.

Welcome to the world. Dont forget your sunscreen.

Date: September 25, 2012 08:41PM

Worthy of deconstruction. Interesting as an unreconstructed read because you may think it means something, when in fact it means almost exactly nothing if you know the principles of UM.

“The esoteric principle is that we are love. The principles of the esoteric way of life date back to the oldest forms of knowledge and wisdom. (CP- love is not one ounce of emotion. In this context, what oldest form of knowledge and wisdom?)

Whilst ancient in their heritage, they have not out-dated themselves in relation to what is required of mankind to live in harmony and thus arrest any wayward conduct that does not build brotherhood within and amongst our communities, everywhere. ( one line that subverts the real effect of UM- evidenced by broken relationships, families and communities)

The esoteric means that which comes from our inner-most. It is the livingness of love that we all carry equally deep within and it is this livingness that restores each and every individual back into the rhythms of their inner-harmony and thus from there, the love is lived with all others. ( the no ounce of emotion bland interaction that is the so called livingness- Serge's actual internal experience)

The esoteric is all encompassing and it comes from that which is found in the inner-heart centre of every individual. It lives with a unifying impulse to unite all as a living brotherhood of one race under the One God in accordance with the spirit of one-humanity.” ( a total contradiction to the choice of prana vs fiery that Serge espouses) - Serge Benhayon

By using the word "thus" Serge implies meaning that doesn't exist. 'love is the divine impulse, the impluse of the ancient knowledge which every man carries within; thus by knowing love man knows his inner wisdom and the brotherhood of man" - CP

It means exactly the same thing- NOTHING- but it sounds good. Right?
thus, how people can be convinced that meaningless drivel means something.
Ponder this.

Posted by: corboy ()
Date: September 25, 2012 09:44PM

How I Developed a Hole in My Head

I went without using flouridated toothpase for two years. A health kick.

Going to a Western trained and licensed medical practitioner, in this case a dentist, saved me.

All during the years that I used flouridated toothpaste, my teeth were cavity free.

On this visit the dentist ordered X rays, froze and made a horrified remark.

The photos showed a large cavity. The dentist said, in another month I'd have needed a root canal.

Without that X ray, we'd not have found the cavity.

Only licensed practitioners of Western medicine -- MDs and DDS's can order X rays and the other tests that can ID hidden troubles.

The practitioner of Chinese medicine I consult always expects patients to be in collaboration with their Western trained physicians.

Posted by: MacReady ()
Date: September 26, 2012 05:02AM

COncerned Partner
Worthy of deconstruction. Interesting as an unreconstructed read because you may think it means something, when in fact it means almost exactly nothing if you know the principles of UM.

“The esoteric principle is that we are love. The principles of the esoteric way of life date back to the oldest forms of knowledge and wisdom. (CP- love is not one ounce of emotion. In this context, what oldest form of knowledge and wisdom?)

Whilst ancient in their heritage, they have not out-dated themselves in relation to what is required of mankind to live in harmony and thus arrest any wayward conduct that does not build brotherhood within and amongst our communities, everywhere. ( one line that subverts the real effect of UM- evidenced by broken relationships, families and communities)

The esoteric means that which comes from our inner-most. It is the livingness of love that we all carry equally deep within and it is this livingness that restores each and every individual back into the rhythms of their inner-harmony and thus from there, the love is lived with all others. ( the no ounce of emotion bland interaction that is the so called livingness- Serge's actual internal experience)

The esoteric is all encompassing and it comes from that which is found in the inner-heart centre of every individual. It lives with a unifying impulse to unite all as a living brotherhood of one race under the One God in accordance with the spirit of one-humanity.” ( a total contradiction to the choice of prana vs fiery that Serge espouses) - Serge Benhayon

By using the word "thus" Serge implies meaning that doesn't exist. 'love is the divine impulse, the impluse of the ancient knowledge which every man carries within; thus by knowing love man knows his inner wisdom and the brotherhood of man" - CP

It means exactly the same thing- NOTHING- but it sounds good. Right?
thus, how people can be convinced that meaningless drivel means something.
Ponder this.

Hi CP

Like everything Serge says, it's a mess of contradictions and baseless assertions. He claims UM follows no tradition yet claims to be presenting 'the Ancient Wisdom'.

He tells the followers they did 'the work' in previous lives in Atlantis, ancient Egypt or as Cathars, yet his particular grab-bag of second rate New Age beliefs clearly goes back no further than 1999, major swipes from H. P. Blavatsky and Alice A. Bailey notwithstanding.

I challenge any UM devotee to produce evidence of Cathars or any other historical sect, cult or religion that followed the dietary restrictions Serge has invented. Where in history is the Ancient Wisdom dictating sleep between 9pm and 3am to avoid influence by astral entities? Did Imhotep or any of Serge's alleged or 'just kidding' previous incarnations teach people that the way they move their bodies impacts life on other planets? Any evidence of anyone, anywhere at any point in time keeping 'universal healing symbols' under every object in their homes?

I think any student willing to actually investigate Serge's claims with a critical mind will find that the 'Ancient Wisdom' as presented by UM dates back no further than Serge's delusional epiphany on the toilet circa 1999, thus fails to qualify as 'Ancient' or 'Wisdom' in any way, shape or form.

Posted by: treefern ()
Date: September 26, 2012 08:27AM

corboy
For persons who are thinking of leaving Universal Medicine:

Obtain a full medical and dietary examination from a licensed practitioner of Western medicine.

Diet

Discuss with a registered dietician. If your diet has been deficient in calcium, cofactor vitamins and minerals and you have not done weight bearing exercise for a very long time, you need to be assessed for bone fragility - especially if osteoporosis runs in your family.

Dental Health

Visit a dentist and obtain full X rays if you have not had those in awhile.

Tell the dentist you have not been using flouridated toothpasteand for how long. You will need X rays to assess the health of your teeth an examination by the dentist to assess the health of your gums.

Some persons will do well without supplemental flouride. But others, after years of no supplemental flouride may develop dental caries, some serious.

You dont know which catagory you're in, so go get a full on dental examination.
If you do have dental caries, better to find out while they are treatable, before you are at a point where you require root canal.

Visit a Western Trained Doctor of Medicine

Only they can get you what you need - conduct physical exams, order mammograms, and laboratory tests such as total blood counts, cholesterol, triglycerides, etc etc to assess your overall health and whether you have conditions that require treatment or at least a watch and wait process.

Exercise

**If you have not exercised for a very long time, due to UM's regiment and have a serious history of family heart disease, a western trained physician can order an electrocardiogram (ECG) to rule out hidden heart disease. As noted above, discuss bone health.

This is important to check out before embarking on an exercise routine. It might be a very wise idea to take up a regular program of weight training.

And for exercise, vigorous walking, combined with weight training is probably the best way to start. Swimming is wonderful for cardio but it is not a weight bearing exercise and will not strengthen your bones.

Find a shoe store that gets great reviews for customer service, and that has a great reputation among the power walkers and runners in your area. You want to know your foot size and what kind of shoe is best for you.

If you want to run or bicycle, verify that you have resumed bone health and density so that you can tolerate falls without too much damage.

A properly fitted bicycle and proper use of a helmet are essential.

Resuming normal activity may expose you to a wide and wonderful new range of friends.

It may also require you to push past barriers of fear, going beyond the arbitrary bounds of 'gentle movement'.

But..when you do and become vigourous and hearty again, you are going to discover you have capacities for vitality you forgot you had.

Welcome to the world. Dont forget your sunscreen.

corboy you never cease to amaze me, this last post is without the shadow of a doubt the VERY best advice anyone could give! Thank you once again....

It seems like such a long time ago that I first posted on this site, but my initial reason for doing so was to alert the public to the dangers of Universal Medicine and their 'talk' especially and most importantly concerning their health.

For those of you who didn't read the posts then here is a slice of the story. I was very sick had been told to go to the "wonderful people at Universal Medicine"(by an UMer no less), went there was told I was indeed sick, but with heaps of treatments by them ONLY and I repeat at no time was I ever told 'you need to see a doctor' NEVER NEVER. The treatment I was to recieve was IMPRESSED BY SERGE, if used only then would I get BETTER!! (By the way I read later in a press release that in fact the 'treatment' that I recieved which Serge IMPRESSED was actually taught to the practioner in the US, Serge just added the elusive pulse readings...so funny, more back peddling) I started my treatments, had a 7 on the pulse measurement on first reading(ever had your pulse measured in your head by anyone other than the people at UM?) after 3 visits my pulse was up to a 12! Yeah I was TOLD by the practioner I was "almost at optimal health which would be a reading of 14." That very day the resuts of tests ordered by my Doctor stated I had Cancer.

Through the wonderful support and knowledge of the Doctors(trained) Nurses(trained) and my Naturopath(trained) I regained my health and now feel better than I even did.

With (trained) advice, I made some changes to my diet (plenty of Pranic food!) Dance, Sing and live a wonderful and joyous life..Pranic and Proud, remember.

For all of you within the Universal Community who have been diagnosed with any life threatening illness, I am in all honesty happy you are feeling so well and staying that way...but..and here is the big personal question to all of you. How many of you weren't first treated by Doctors(trained) Nurses(trained) and any other allied field (trained). Your going to Serge, did not initally save you, be honest and give credit where credit is due.

The 'healing symbols' around my home are the loving reminders of family, friends, home grown organic foods, a collection of a wide and varied range of positive and beautiful music and the always present thought of time spent with the most colourful (literally) bunch of people from all walks of life, all faiths and all with the most different and delicious eating styles under the Sun.

If being around the same mono people who eat, think and talk ONLY one way makes you happy then I feel sorry for you.

Life is a Rainbow for the rest of us.

Posted by: MacReady ()
Date: September 26, 2012 08:43AM

treefern
The 'healing symbols' around my home are the loving reminders of family, friends, home grown organic foods, a collection of a wide and varied range of positive and beautiful music and the always present thought of time spent with the most colourful (literally) bunch of people from all walks of life, all faiths and all with the most different and delicious eating styles under the Sun.

If being around the same mono people who eat, think and talk ONLY one way makes you happy then I feel sorry for you.

Life is a Rainbow for the rest of us.

Well said, Treefern.

Posted by: VenusDarkly ()
Date: September 26, 2012 02:30PM

treefern
It seems like such a long time ago that I first posted on this site, but my initial reason for doing so was to alert the public to the dangers of Universal Medicine and their 'talk' especially and most importantly concerning their health.

I hope more people take your lead. It really is a public service (unlike the activities of UM practitioners). It troubles me though that you have to keep returning to painful memories, and that can't be easy.

treefern
For those of you who didn't read the posts then here is a slice of the story. I was very sick had been told to go to the "wonderful people at Universal Medicine"(by an UMer no less), went there was told I was indeed sick, but with heaps of treatments by them ONLY and I repeat at no time was I ever told 'you need to see a doctor' NEVER NEVER. The treatment I was to recieve was IMPRESSED BY SERGE, if used only then would I get BETTER!! (By the way I read later in a press release that in fact the 'treatment' that I recieved which Serge IMPRESSED was actually taught to the practioner in the US, Serge just added the elusive pulse readings...so funny, more back peddling) I started my treatments, had a 7 on the pulse measurement on first reading(ever had your pulse measured in your head by anyone other than the people at UM?) after 3 visits my pulse was up to a 12! Yeah I was TOLD by the practioner I was "almost at optimal health which would be a reading of 14." That very day the resuts of tests ordered by my Doctor stated I had Cancer.
I'm so sorry this happened to you. (I hadn't read far enough back or forward in the thread to know you'd had that experience.) And I'm pleased to hear you're getting appropriate treatment now and making the most of your life.

What you wrote about the psychologist was alarming enough, but this is plain disturbing, an atrocious breach of ethics and definitely grounds for a complaint to AHPRA. The more I find out about UM's harmful practices, the more outraged I am at these practitioners' grandiose sense of entitlement, as if UM has a monopoly on human health. Yet all they do is generate delusion, outright lies and suffering.

An average patient isn't to know the scope of a practitioner's ability. It's not their job to. Hence, every practitioner, whether medical doctor or allied health is taught how to refer patients, and is required to do so when the patient's condition is out of the realm of their expertise. What happened to you was sheer negligence and tantamount to abuse.

There are so many horrendous potential outcomes for that kind of conduct from practitioners. First that the patient could miss a crucial opportunity to be treated at an earlier, more treatable stage of disease, and second that the abuse of trust deters them from seeking appropriate medical help in future. Either way constitute serious indefensible harm.

And then Tricky Vicky Lister, Uncle Serge's 'save the millionaire' philanthropy fund apologist has the gall to claim mainstream medicos are proudly endorsing this shit.

Name the doctors Vicky.

Date: September 26, 2012 03:00PM

Honestly you guys I don't know how you read all of that insane unintelligible tripe Serge writes. I can't do more than I few lines before my brain turns to fondue.

To make matters worse, I started reading the student blogs.

Katrin in Germany: One of the most important things I have learnt from Serge’s presentations is that to love myself and to take care of myself is not selfish, but is the basis of being loving and caring with others.

Which others? The family and friends you no longer have time for? Or by others do you mean Uncle Serge and your fellow students with whom you're having a status anxiety contest over who can praise the proven bankrupt liar and pervert the most.

Whilst people like Treefern are being cheated out of their health.

I'm still waiting for a blog from one of them that fearlessly and factually addresses SB's lies, their questionable therapeutic practices and the fact that UM makes people sick.

Tricky Vicky Carter: Thank-you Deborah. Absolutely. “Why is it” that humanity is in such rot? May we continue to ask these questions, express and share our stories and insights, and ever-deepen in the responsibility for the part we have all played in it ‘being how it is’.
The writings here are amazing – the comments also (& they are so important in confirming the truth we know). I continue to see just how deeply ‘given up’ I’ve been in the face of it all, and also continue to be astounded at just how clear and strong the love within is, and how powerful and natural is its expression!

Exactly darling. The UM brand of love is within. It never makes it out. Pity about the people who once mattered to you, now superceded by 'The One' and his zombified sycophants regurgitating his fact deprived 'truth'. Keep working on that inner love. In the meantime, your outer being, the part of you that perhaps once made meaningful, affectionate and compassionate connections dries and deadens to a husk.

Date: September 26, 2012 03:12PM

I meant to ask in response to Treefern's post. Just putting this out there for anyone to answer.

How many Esoteric Healing practitioners are there in the greater Byron Lismore area? Roughly? Are they just the ones working at the UM clinics, or do they also operate in their own allied/complementary health clinics? Do they have special practitioner only meetings? If so, how often?

Are they a network, UM clinics and student/practitioners referring patients back and forth between themselves? Or is it UM affiliated practitioners referring patients to the UM clinics? (As in more of a one way thing?)

Also does anyone know of UM affiliated school teachers holding regular meetings in your area? I've heard of one group in Queensland who meet weekly.

PM me if you'd rather not post publicly. Thanks.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.