Re: Universal medicine
Posted by: lifetruetome ()
Date: September 20, 2012 07:13AM

MacReady
Serge once said to me: “My joy is to see you (students) returning to who you truly are.”

[truthaboutsergebenhayon.com]

Or rather, his joy is remolding you into an imitation of himself:

[wordsonsergebenhayon.blogspot.com.au]

Reading that post, if I had no knowledge of Serge or UM, I would say good on her. Afterall if she is happier then isn't that good?
This woman was lonely and not engaging in life before UM, now she has found a group where she belongs. All the rules are written out for her, her path is now clear, and she belongs to a group of people who all follow exactly the same path. She feels like she belongs and is loved and supported by this group. There are no bumps in this road for this woman so she must feel loving and gentle all the time?. The only problem would be is if she wants to do it differently then the way Serge or UM says. Then her belief system and how she feels might not be congruent. As long as this woman and all the other women, following Serge, never feel like having spontaneous sex or actually being sexy, having a cheeky laugh with her partner when they grab her bottom in the kitchen, drinking a glass of wine, getting angry at the destruction of the rain forest and the lack of food for most of the world, feeling like jumping up and down and shouting when life is really good, howling at the moon, questioning or challenging any of the belief systems of UM or other doctrines (ie using their intellect), cooking a dinner for her neighbour when their neighbour needs support, even though the UM follower is tired and needs to rest, (ie giving unconditionally), giving to her child before giving to herself but feeling great when the child nestles into her for a cuddle, dancing to crazy music that hasn't been approved by Serge, and so on and on. As long as this woman and all the other women, behave exactly as Serge and the group says and are gentle and loving at all times and follow the rules, then who are we to judge?

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: VenusDarkly ()
Date: September 20, 2012 08:30AM

lifetruetome
There are no bumps in this road for this woman so she must feel loving and gentle all the time?. The only problem would be is if she wants to do it differently then the way Serge or UM says. Then her belief system and how she feels might not be congruent. As long as this woman and all the other women, following Serge, never feel like having spontaneous sex or actually being sexy, having a cheeky laugh with her partner when they grab her bottom in the kitchen, drinking a glass of wine, getting angry at the destruction of the rain forest and the lack of food for most of the world, feeling like jumping up and down and shouting when life is really good, howling at the moon, questioning or challenging any of the belief systems of UM or other doctrines (ie using their intellect), cooking a dinner for her neighbour when their neighbour needs support, even though the UM follower is tired and needs to rest, (ie giving unconditionally), giving to her child before giving to herself but feeling great when the child nestles into her for a cuddle, dancing to crazy music that hasn't been approved by Serge, and so on and on. As long as this woman and all the other women, behave exactly as Serge and the group says and are gentle and loving at all times and follow the rules, then who are we to judge?
Thanks for this lifetruetome! Yes, what if she wants to express herself fully as a woman, and not just Serge's regressive passive/sexless ideal of one?

I'm sure many of the followers have all of the yearnings you list above. Personally, I have them most of the time, including in my sleep, and I've never felt better. But I also managed to successfully shake off the residual guilt complex from my Roman Catholic upbring many years ago. Serge, however, has a fetish for exploiting latent guilt complexes in his followers. While portraying himself as a critic of the Catholic Church, he makes the Pope look like a libertine. The Catholics encourage sex within marriage at least.

Also, (and thankfully) I'm not entrenched in a peer group of sycophants who are willing to dismiss Serge's lies/corruption/perversion/manipulation/exploitation/narcissism, while actively encouraging each other to applaud and enable his abhorrent behaviour, destroying health, personal dignity, relationships and families. Yet, anyone within that group who dares question his behaviour risks ostracism. They'll either flee, humiliated, or get love and propaganda bombed back into submission.

I'll say it again and again, his puritanism, his rewarding of passivity, submission and servility, combined with his disdain of intellectual endeavour, questioning, debate, healthy sexual desire, assertiveness and anger, including justifiable anger at flagrant abuse and corruption, is pure manipulation to eliminate criticism, rivalry and opposition.

Posted by: lifetruetome ()
Date: September 20, 2012 10:14AM

Thanks VenusDarkly (I refuse to call you VD!!:))

I wrote a long reply but deleted it by mistake. Wil write more later.

Posted by: VenusDarkly ()
Date: September 20, 2012 11:26AM

lifetruetome
Thanks VenusDarkly (I refuse to call you VD!!:))

I wrote a long reply but deleted it by mistake. Wil write more later.

Just call me Venus, lol. And yah, I've done that. I've started right click copying my posts now before I post them, so I can repaste if they get lost. A Mac thing perhaps.

Posted by: Eric Dobbs ()
Date: September 20, 2012 12:30PM

Oh I forgot to mention that not long after my partner began regularly disappearing to Byron Bay to the classes held by Benhayon and those cringy singing events held by Chris James , our son who had been a happy - go - lucky sort of 11 year old , became very anxious , started wetting his bed ( which he had never done since he was two)and became extremely clingy . I noticed that he just couldnt get enough of his mother which always ended up in him climbing into our bed every night, something else he hadn't done since he was a baby. What made matters worse was my wife would arrive home from those UM "love - ins"completely and utterly emotionally blank ! And another thing I'd like to add to counter these spineless accusations by Serge Benhayon about being an angry and loveless male partner. Well I'm a decent husband who has had a good hand in raising , 6 children , they all love me and their mother and are successful people who contribute to society and guess what they pay their taxes and dont "brain- mash"their own or other families. For the record folks , it was my 20 year old son who first alerted me to the evils of Benhayon. In the beginning I was only too happy for my wife to fulfill herself in what seemed to be an honest and genuine undertaking. Boy was I mistaken !! If anybody is loveless and angry I'd have to say you are Serge and you don't even possess the backbone to defend yourself - you have to call on that unfortunate army of fawners to do the job.Karma is heading your way Serge and it will be swinging its big club. Over and Out -Eric

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/20/2012 12:40PM by Eric Dobbs.

Posted by: John lazuras ()
Date: September 20, 2012 02:01PM

As quoted from the Universal Medicine web site:

Is it true that a practitioner at the Universal Medicine clinic talks to ovaries?
No, that is not true. Nobody at Universal Medicine talks to ovaries.

Again another lie, false information coming from the UM camp let me provide some quotes from Natalie’s Esoteric Women’s Group meeting No4 as spoken by Natalie:

“hands down fascinating to read women’s ovaries, to feel the extent of what is actually held in there because it is something I have had experience in when doing the counselling – talk to women what is going on where are their bodies at”

“when ovaries speak they are a matter of fact, ovaries tell me what has happened in your lives, this and that happened it is very matter of fact extremely profounded”

“it’s a simple technique gentle hand movements over the ovaries”

“arises in the ovaries the layers of imprints you have taken on as a women from all thoughts, feelings, experiences, choices you have made, choices made around you, choices made to you, how you respond, acted and live, what behaviours you took on they become patterns, how that effects your relationship and effect your future”

So here we have UM stating that no one can talk to ovaries yet we have Natalie telling all the followers in a EWG meeting that she can read the ovaries and get information about the ladies child hood life through to her adult hood life. And even in her own words she is doing “counselling” to women …………… a 22 year old no formal university training and little life experience to call upon and she is counselling adult ladies on various issues about life …………. I know why these women get messed up in the head.

Also one must consider the state of mind of the cult followers when they have life experience and skills and they listen to Natalie. If you hear the recoding it is total rubbish, she constantly says ‘is this making sense”……..which I must say listening to it does not make sense…..and in some of it is laughable at the way it was portrayed.

Posted by: MacReady ()
Date: September 20, 2012 04:41PM

Universal Medicine may have to answer to AHPRA

[www.medicalobserver.com.au]

THE NSW Health Care Complaints Commission (HCCC) has called on AHPRA to investigate an alternative medicine group after complaints alleged its founder, former tennis coach Serge Benhayon, claimed he could help prevent cancer despite having no medical qualifications.
Universal Medicine, based in northern NSW, claims it has up to 2000 followers, mostly women. Its critics have branded the group a “cult” that encourages its followers to stop eating most food and doing most exercise and is responsible for a number of wrecked marriages and other relationships. Universal denies the allegations.

The organisation, whose services include “esoteric breast massage” and ovarian readings, was recently forced by the Therapeutic Goods Administration to pull down advertisements of complementary products sold via its website, following inquiries by MO.

The HCCC did not respond to MO’s request for comment on its decision to refer the complaints to AHPRA but told one complainant “the commission considers that there are important issues in your complaint that can best be addressed by the relevant health professional council or organisation”.

“As [your] complaint relates to the conduct of a non-registered practitioner, the commission has decided to refer your complaint to the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency for further management,” the HCCC wrote to the complainant.

MO understands that the HCCC would typically refer a complaint about a non-registered practitioner to AHPRA if it believed the substance of the complaint was about possible “holding out” as a registered practitioner.

An AHPRA spokesperson said they would not comment on an individual complaint but “it is unacceptable under the national law to give the impression that you are a registered practitioner if you are not”. Comment was being sought from Universal.

Posted by: Willow.Sunshine ()
Date: September 20, 2012 05:53PM

Hello, I have been reading this bog for a while now and have found it to be very interesting and supportive. I became involved with UM and some of the teachings I found bizarre as they did not resonate as being any more truthful then say Reiki, however others really made sense and were self explanatory. I had issues to deal with, depression, bereavement etc. and began to feel really supported, I therefore became a bit more relaxed and more chilled out, however I started to question in my head some of the ethics. I was already at the point where I thought this must be pranic energy creeping into my body so started to think that I must take more care of myself. I reminded myself of something that UM teaches, which is to go with your feelings, the first feeling you have about something is normally correct and my first feeling was, as stated earlier “bizarre” I worked with this and have continued to monitor how UM works.

Basically I have concluded that they are a money making machine. Even if you know nothing about UM, but were asked to look at the setup it would probably stand out as being a little odd that everyone in the family is “in the business” and making money from it.

I have done many courses and workshops with UM and have to say the ones at the beginning helped me gain my strength back from a very challenging time in my life, but a lot of the teachings are borrowed from other places, once my self esteem was back I refused to keep battering myself and I wanted to enjoy what made me feel good, like the occasional cup of milky coffee and a biscuit. These can be dairy and gluten free, but you still feel guilt as you have been conditioned to understand that you are feeding the spirit, or you are in comfort and not dealing with your issues. The problem here is that yes, if this is all you eat and are suffering from something, for example like obesity then yes you could be hiding from something, or eating for comfort so as not to deal with the real world, in these cases you may need some genuine support from a qualified professional but if you eat a healthy diet then the occasional treat with friends is fun and makes life special.

Some of the signs that show it is all about money are as follows:

1. All other modalities (other types of massage, aromatherapy etc.) are pranic so if you want to heal yourself it is UM or nothing.
2. Only read UM Books as these will bring you back to yourself – other books are pranic or for escapism
3. To feel real brotherhood, go on retreat
4. Only listen to Glorious Music by the Benhayon’s
5. On each course Serge mentions something from the previous workshop, which makes you feel that you have to do them all (even if you have done them before) so that you don’t miss something.
6. There is always a teaser, i.e. “ I will present more on that next time”
7. At the end of sessions you are given something to “work on” you always want to book another session to see if you have improved in that area.

I have recently been analyzing my experiences with UM and would encourage others to do the same as life is about finding your own path, while UM cleverly makes you initially believe they are teaching you this, you then end up being controlled and following hundreds of others down a path that is lined with money destined for UM.

When I am ready I will share more of my experiences, but please keep adding to this blog as it is helping me to gain confidence in the feelings I had about UM and I am sure that others are reading as well and beginning to wake up.

Posted by: HowDoesItHappen ()
Date: September 20, 2012 09:15PM

Hi all,

Firstly, thanks to Willow.Sunshine for adding a voice and sharing their experiences.

I just wanted to share a thought I had about the interactions with a UM devotee. It is easy to see them as the enemy when they are constantly attacking you. But I liken it to fighting child soldiers in a war (not that I have any idea what that is like so I'm probably just talking s***). If child soldiers are shooting bullets at you, trying to kill you, are they really the enemy?

Of course they're not. They are victims as much as the people they are aiming at are. They are manipulated into fighting another man's war. Much like our loved ones who have been manipulated into fighting one man's war. While that man sits in his castle, insulated by his family and inner circle.

I'm not sure how you measure cowardice, but that's got to be right up there.

And what are most wars waged for? Greed. One man's (and maybe the inner circle's) greed.

I'm not sure I agree with the school of thought that Serge is delluded. My opinion is that the whole system is too well designed with too many deceptions for the designer to not be acutely aware of his every action, and the motives of each action. To say that he actually believes any of what he preaches is taking away some of his resposibility for the evil he is propogating.

These are, of course, just my opinions, but I feel better putting them out there.

And do we have a current estimation on how many relationships have been destroyed by UM? We can probably add one more very soon. Unless I can pull a rabbit out of a hat. I recently pulled a hare out my arse, so you never know...

HDIH

Date: September 20, 2012 09:18PM

Willow.Sunshine
Hello, I have been reading this bog for a while now and have found it to be very interesting and supportive. I became involved with UM and some of the teachings I found bizarre as they did not resonate as being any more truthful then say Reiki, however others really made sense and were self explanatory. I had issues to deal with, depression, bereavement etc. and began to feel really supported, I therefore became a bit more relaxed and more chilled out, however I started to question in my head some of the ethics. I was already at the point where I thought this must be pranic energy creeping into my body so started to think that I must take more care of myself. I reminded myself of something that UM teaches, which is to go with your feelings, the first feeling you have about something is normally correct and my first feeling was, as stated earlier “bizarre” I worked with this and have continued to monitor how UM works.

Basically I have concluded that they are a money making machine. Even if you know nothing about UM, but were asked to look at the setup it would probably stand out as being a little odd that everyone in the family is “in the business” and making money from it.

I have done many courses and workshops with UM and have to say the ones at the beginning helped me gain my strength back from a very challenging time in my life, but a lot of the teachings are borrowed from other places, once my self esteem was back I refused to keep battering myself and I wanted to enjoy what made me feel good, like the occasional cup of milky coffee and a biscuit. These can be dairy and gluten free, but you still feel guilt as you have been conditioned to understand that you are feeding the spirit, or you are in comfort and not dealing with your issues. The problem here is that yes, if this is all you eat and are suffering from something, for example like obesity then yes you could be hiding from something, or eating for comfort so as not to deal with the real world, in these cases you may need some genuine support from a qualified professional but if you eat a healthy diet then the occasional treat with friends is fun and makes life special.

Some of the signs that show it is all about money are as follows:

1. All other modalities (other types of massage, aromatherapy etc.) are pranic so if you want to heal yourself it is UM or nothing.
2. Only read UM Books as these will bring you back to yourself – other books are pranic or for escapism
3. To feel real brotherhood, go on retreat
4. Only listen to Glorious Music by the Benhayon’s
5. On each course Serge mentions something from the previous workshop, which makes you feel that you have to do them all (even if you have done them before) so that you don’t miss something.
6. There is always a teaser, i.e. “ I will present more on that next time”
7. At the end of sessions you are given something to “work on” you always want to book another session to see if you have improved in that area.

I have recently been analyzing my experiences with UM and would encourage others to do the same as life is about finding your own path, while UM cleverly makes you initially believe they are teaching you this, you then end up being controlled and following hundreds of others down a path that is lined with money destined for UM.

When I am ready I will share more of my experiences, but please keep adding to this blog as it is helping me to gain confidence in the feelings I had about UM and I am sure that others are reading as well and beginning to wake up.

Welcome to the world Willow Sunshine. A nice image in that name alone. Thanks for sharing. We hope that many others follow you and are brave enough to see their own truth and maybe to share it here also so their fellow students can see it is safe to let go and come back to themselves. Take care and we are here for you if you need us. Many thanks CP

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.