Re: Universal medicine
Posted by: Sandman ()
Date: September 10, 2012 09:00AM

Any self-respecting 'cult leader' has, as a main priority, control over followers' sex lives.

When the leader is male then the strategy is to manipulate other males in the group so that they appear to be incompetent amongst the females. This occurs time and time again, whether the cult belief system is conservative or liberal.

Serge Benhayon uses 'Ageless Wisdom'. There is no 'Hierarchy of Masters', unless maybe you're after some Blavatskyian 'theosophy' or Elizabeth Clare Prophet style 'Ascended master' theories circa 1888-1970.

Alice Bailey would have nothing to do with the likes of Serge Benhanyon. Universal Medicine should ask the Lucis Trust if they can confirm her reincarnation. It is unlikely Universal Medicine would get anywhere except maybe prosecuted for copyright violation.

Whatever. Maybe Universal Medicine can explain how Serge Benhayon is something more than the usual run-of-the-mill 'esoteric teacher' and not just yet another 'esoteric' con man verging on the criminal...?

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: lifetruetome ()
Date: September 10, 2012 09:40AM

this link has to be the worst attempt at humour I have ever come across. It is so self serving and righteous. What happened to self deprecation as really good humour. I really can't believe how judgemental UM'ers are (yes the irony hasn't escaped me that I am being judgemental writing this post but I will always draw the line at particularly bad humour). . If this is belief system of love I am certainly not getting that vibe. They even try to rewrite science. How arrogant!!! Even some of the evil new agers have the intellect to know that the universe was formed from some kind of big bang theory. Check out quantum physics, cosmology, pure mathematics and then write your cartoons.

Oh yes I am just waiting for the UM cartoon that puts down fat people, as UM'ers seem so obsessed with anyone who is over weight as being pranic! I love the cartoon in here about cow's milk. Actually cow's milk that hasn't been pasteurized or homogenized can be very good for you. Full of lots of good bacteria, which, I believe, is where we all came from, not from some made up place Serge comes from!

[evolverpress.wordpress.com]

Posted by: Eric Dobbs ()
Date: September 10, 2012 09:42AM

Tell me dear "Student" of Universal Medicine and Serge Benhayon devotee, how would you categorize a consensual and adulterous sexual relationship with a 14 year old ? -Eric

Posted by: MacReady ()
Date: September 10, 2012 11:43AM

lifetruetome
this link has to be the worst attempt at humour I have ever come across. It is so self serving and righteous. What happened to self deprecation as really good humour. I really can't believe how judgemental UM'ers are (yes the irony hasn't escaped me that I am being judgemental writing this post but I will always draw the line at particularly bad humour). . If this is belief system of love I am certainly not getting that vibe. They even try to rewrite science. How arrogant!!! Even some of the evil new agers have the intellect to know that the universe was formed from some kind of big bang theory. Check out quantum physics, cosmology, pure mathematics and then write your cartoons.

Oh yes I am just waiting for the UM cartoon that puts down fat people, as UM'ers seem so obsessed with anyone who is over weight as being pranic! I love the cartoon in here about cow's milk. Actually cow's milk that hasn't been pasteurized or homogenized can be very good for you. Full of lots of good bacteria, which, I believe, is where we all came from, not from some made up place Serge comes from!

Those cartoons are hilarious, but not in the way intended.

I look forward to future installments explaining the science behind the UM belief in the Lords Of Form, and the historical existence of mermaids etc.

Posted by: HerbertKane178 ()
Date: September 10, 2012 11:57AM

MacReady
lifetruetome

Those cartoons are hilarious, but not in the way intended.

I look forward to future installments explaining the science behind the UM belief in the Lords Of Form, and the historical existence of mermaids etc.

It's typical UM - criticize everyone/everything else, but not share their own beliefs so they can be examined too.

Date: September 10, 2012 12:05PM

Sandman
Any self-respecting 'cult leader' has, as a main priority, control over followers' sex lives.

When the leader is male then the strategy is to manipulate other males in the group so that they appear to be incompetent amongst the females. This occurs time and time again, whether the cult belief system is conservative or liberal.

Serge Benhayon uses 'Ageless Wisdom'. There is no 'Hierarchy of Masters', unless maybe you're after some Blavatskyian 'theosophy' or Elizabeth Clare Prophet style 'Ascended master' theories circa 1888-1970.

Alice Bailey would have nothing to do with the likes of Serge Benhanyon. Universal Medicine should ask the Lucis Trust if they can confirm her reincarnation. It is unlikely Universal Medicine would get anywhere except maybe prosecuted for copyright violation.

Whatever. Maybe Universal Medicine can explain how Serge Benhayon is something more than the usual run-of-the-mill 'esoteric teacher' and not just yet another 'esoteric' con man verging on the criminal...?

Apparently Serge wrote to the family and told them he was their mother/grandmother re-incarnated and they told him to go away, or to join the queue.
I think that says something.

Date: September 10, 2012 12:21PM

lifetruetome

About this blog

There are a million things in this world that don’t make sense… for example, in the face of all the education, philosophy, religious doctrine and ‘clever’ thinking that is available to us, why are people still thinking that we can reach peace through war. What’s going on?

It just doesn’t make sense!

This is a frightening insight into their minds and strange belief systems isn't it. Don't they know how this looks?
We have spent thousands of years dying young, with massive infant mortality rates, disease, injustices of all sorts and in the last 100 years we have found our way out of ignorance and baseless belief systems- ( for UM'ers, that is where you believe in something without any PROOF, an idea pioneered by Leonard da Vinci by the way) and here you have these numbskulls propogating this sort of rubbish.
Sorry guys, it is a hairs width away from the sort of fundamentalism you expect in the deep south of America or in the mind of a fundamentalist on their way to be a matyr.
Scary stuff.

Posted by: Jasmin ()
Date: September 10, 2012 03:50PM

There are also sold business cards especially created for good energy. A lot of Serges students in Germany have them. They especially are common by esoteric healing practicioners, now, or musicians. At the end I like to write right the same down in german. In Germany the Universal Medicine spreads it´s wings out very quickly, what to me is very scary. The followers of Serge Benhayon and Chris James, one of his students , who writes the songs that fit right into Serge concepts [$], are leaving the ones they loved including partner and families. Also did my boyfriend. After he left me I still found some of those healing symbol cards he bought underneath things to clear the energy.

[Moderator's note: This is an English language only message board]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/10/2012 07:51PM by rrmoderator.

Posted by: John lazuras ()
Date: September 10, 2012 06:00PM

Eric Dobbs
The Benhayon Legacy - 50 families destroyed ,hundreds of partners, wives , husbands and children's lives in turmoil. 2,000 followers of Universal Medicine - 2,000 lies !

Thanks Eric and let’s not forget the many husbands and partners still together with their LOVED ONES but are miserable in the relationship.
Why are they miserable .................not because of relationship problems .........because of UM beliefs and teachings........that places allot of strain on these relationships.........the followers place UM ahead of the relationship............weekly / monthly practioners visits, yearly retreat, monthly EDG EWG meetings, audio sessions, listening to the UM music, reading the books, sleeping on UM pillow cases, placing cards to rid of negative energy, burning candles on bad energy cards, charka puncture, esoteric massage, boring Chris James concert (thank God for the UM followers or this hanger-on would be on the dole line....because I do not think anyone would buy a CD of his), esoteric breast massage, change of diet, change of sleep and spending some $10,000.00 a year on the UM cult teachings.

Have a look at a UMer follower partner ( I know many) ....they are not happy .............they are in the relationship to PROTECT their children from this dangerous organisation and to try and keep their marriage together as they LOVE their partners and hope one day they are able to remove them from this CULT.

Posted by: John lazuras ()
Date: September 10, 2012 06:18PM

Morpheus
Hi Again
since Ive been out it is starting to be really clear to me how much of a cult UM is and how raving mad Serge is. I have been thinking about the things he said, and at the time with everyone else around laughing and cheering I just went along with it. Now I realize it is just a big ego trip with everyone else cheering him on.
As for this from the courier mail today:

Dr Hall said there were "no grounds for saying it's a cult" and that media scrutiny of Mr Benhayon "feels like a witchhunt". She knew of "a few" couples who split after joining the group as lifestyle changes were "very confronting" for some partners.

"But were there cracks in the relationship beforehand?" Dr Hall said. "Maybe the woman decides she's feeling more confident to go ... the other rejected party feels hurt and blames (Universal Medicine).

"A lot of them hide behind Serge. They play 'Serge said'. I've known Serge for eight years and he's never said 'stay' or 'leave'."

What a B***- she blogs constantly in defence of Serge and never spells out a lot of her clients are cult members- vested interested Rachel. I know of three breakups personally and i can tell you that if they are not because of Serge, they are not inspite of him. For sure if there is some issue in the relationship, which is EVERY relationship, UM is certain to be the end of it. And let me also say, in each case Serge did personally make comments to those women suggesting the partner was holding the back or similar. You're a liar Serge, and Rachel you are pathetic blaming those women for hiding behind Serge's words when you use his exact words all the time.

I am sitting here now enjoying the beautiful day, blissfully free of Serge and his world of crazy ideas and judgments. This article has knocked the last doubt out of me. How are all the followers who have been praising Serge as a man of amazing integrity, truth and business sense going to explain his lies about his past away now? What are they going to blog about? I bet Serge invents a new lie to blame someone else or calls the media a liar.
Time to wake up my former friends. The view is much better over here away from all that madness.

Thank Morpheus,

What you have said is correct allot of "the professional people" and others that defend Serge have a vested interest in UM and rely on followers to support them in their business.

Have a read of the blogs the majority of people replying to the comments are the same zombie cult followers (and they say they are not brainwashed). The great UM PR machine is working overtime.

It is great to hear from an Ex member and good to see that you can live a HAPPY and ENJOYABLE LIFE without the BS that "THE ONE - SERGE" feeds to the followers, thank you for sharing your experience.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.