Re: Universal medicine
Posted by: HowDoesItHappen ()
Date: September 11, 2012 02:09PM

Just a quick one about these people (mainly practitioners and professionals with a lot to lose by the truth being exposed) who are aggressively defending SB and UM. Feeling the need to defend yourself or your beliefs indicates that on some level you realise there is something not right about them. It is more concerning when people feel no need to defend, because that indicates that on every level they truly believe.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: HerbertKane178 ()
Date: September 11, 2012 02:21PM

"Anyone who doesn't take truth seriously in small matters cannot be trusted in large ones either." Albert Einstein

Seems rather appropriate in light of recent revelations of bankruptcy.

P.S. The "Everything is Energy" quote Serge Benhayon relies on for the basis of his 'theories', Einstein NEVER SAID THIS. Yet another ridiculous attempt by Serge to appear to understand something he knows nothing about.

http://quoteinvestigator.com/2012/05/16/everything-energy/

Posted by: Eric Dobbs ()
Date: September 11, 2012 02:45PM

What's Gail Cue banging on about. Her credibility as a radio /media person was completely dashed when she held those laughable interviews with Serge and the singing Tele-Tubby. It was like Mrs Mao asking the Chairman what he thought of The Little Red Book .
If you are after a good laugh try Serge's 2011 & 2012 New Years message to the world (under Serge's interviews), not to mention Chris James's farcical declaration about music interview ! Enjoy - Eric

Posted by: MacReady ()
Date: September 11, 2012 05:14PM

HerbertKane178
"Anyone who doesn't take truth seriously in small matters cannot be trusted in large ones either." Albert Einstein

Seems rather appropriate in light of recent revelations of bankruptcy.

P.S. The "Everything is Energy" quote Serge Benhayon relies on for the basis of his 'theories', Einstein NEVER SAID THIS. Yet another ridiculous attempt by Serge to appear to understand something he knows nothing about.

http://quoteinvestigator.com/2012/05/16/everything-energy/

I've seen UM students sharing this 'Einstein' quote via social networks:

"Everything Is Energy and That’s All There Is To It. Match the Frequency of the Reality You Want"

Let's consider the actual origin of the quote:

"The words on the page were not attributed to Albert Einstein. Instead, the name Darryl Anka appeared at the bottom of the page along with a copyright symbol and a 1996 date. The webpage was likely created sometime between 1996 and April 2000.

The Wikipedia entry for Darryl Anka states that he worked as a special effects artist for several motion pictures. In addition, it states that Anka is known as a channeler [WKDA]:

Anka claims that he began to communicate, through trance-channeling, with an extra-terrestrial entity called Bashar in 1983. He describes Bashar as existing in a parallel reality, in a time frame that we perceive as the future"

So much for Serge's teachings arming his students with the ability to 'energetically' discern the truth.

Posted by: Rock Biter ()
Date: September 11, 2012 07:58PM

I'm an ex-cult member still overcoming the effects of belonging to the cult. Its disturbing to write those words. I've always prided myself on my critical reflexive thinking. All my critical reflexive thinking and training did me no good though. I still became ensnared. Almost to the point of losing my beautiful precious wife and everything I love, my children, home friends. The problem is that all the intelligence in the world wont cover up the deepest of insecurities that become the fodder for cult leaders peddling salvation. Having been in and now thank God and thanks to my amazing wife out I would like to try to help others that may, with every good intention, stray into this perverse evil. Why perverse? Becauee it preys on the innocence of the child inside. The child that always wanted to be loved and the child that desperately wanted to make sense of the madness. As long as you believe that you need some kind of redemption, some kind of plan to 'improve', to feel love, God, enlightenment, 'gentleness', 'harmony' or just want to at last feel OK and not frightened then people like Serge will always be able to peddle themselves as 'healers', 'saviours', 5th initiatiates' or whatever, showing you the way out. At a price. And not only cash. The price is recognition that he is the saviour. An egoistic trip disguised, so deeply disguised in words and 'gentleness'. The trouble is that when we so desperately want something we only hear what we want to hear and see what we want to see. But the very wicked thing, conscious or not, about universal medicine is the way that it teaches you that not only is this the only path but that you are very special and have already achieved some kind of step towards your self by coming along. The shared self-congratulations is sickening. And worse still that there are pranic forces at work that wish to drag you back into the old non-esoteric life - to suck on your energy. And this is the really wicked part, that those pranic forces operate through those that are closest to you, your wife and/or children. No Universal Medicine doesn't teach you to leave your family. It teaches you that they are pranic. And since as a cult member that you spend all of your waking life focused on the practices (gentleness, watching emotions etc) this means that all of your waking life you are also training your mind to be sensitive to the division between fiery and pranic energy - a constant never-ending reminder of how special you are and how pranic those around you. At the same time members of the cult celebrate each time someone 'chooses' them Selves despite the pranic manipulations of others especially their partners, children others. Cult members share excitedly news of another inevitable break up of a marriage - one of only two paths either the other partner becomes a cult member too or the relationship dissolves. My God those that separate must become a true part of the loving embrace of the other followers! Courageous enough to follow themselves! And in the meantime they leave their pranic families (lovingly), leave their pranic friends (lovingly) and inevitably associate only with other cult members, a natural process. Cult members congratulate themselves and each other about this. "My only friends are doing the 'work'". Of course the key part of this membership is to attend over and over again, workshops, talks, EDG's, group sessions, chakra punctures, breast massages, for thousands and thousands of dollars. All the while feeling great! Gentle, loving. As long as they keep on belonging to the cult. I haven't seen a single person on this quest for the Self that can actually just maintain any of this self-loving, ironically, by them selves! So the truly wicked part is that the combination of what is being both formally and informally endlessly reiterated is that the real problem is that your partner and families, because they are not doing the work, are pranic and even jealous seeking to bring you down. Difference is not embraced! The truly wicked part is that all relationships have problems because all human beings are flawed even if only in their exoteric personalities! But instead of relating and working through the lessons that difference brings, the beautiful lessons of liberation, Serge teaches that you need to be wary of pranic forces and as a last resort you have to leave to save your esoteric soul and in leaving continue to pay and pay and pay and recognise and recognise and recognise how special and wonderful he is. No one 'hides behind Serge'. Thats a lie. Instead the 'in truth' teachings of Serge drives a wedge into the 'flaws' in any relationship essentially blaming the other in a very loving way for their inability to see the truth of their pranic lives. I want to say publicly here and now that my intelligence didn't save me. My incredible amazing beautiful wife treefern saved me. And it breaks my heart the way that I treated her in all the damned years that I was in that damned cult.

Posted by: Jasmin ()
Date: September 11, 2012 08:35PM

Rock Biter
I'm an ex-cult member still overcoming the effects of belonging to the cult. Its disturbing to write those words. I've always prided myself on my critical reflexive thinking. All my critical reflexive thinking and training did me no good though. I still became ensnared. Almost to the point of losing my beautiful precious wife and everything I love, my children, home friends. The problem is that all the intelligence in the world wont cover up the deepest of insecurities that become the fodder for cult leaders peddling salvation. Having been in and now thank God and thanks to my amazing wife out I would like to try to help others that may, with every good intention, stray into this perverse evil. Why perverse? Becauee it preys on the innocence of the child inside. The child that always wanted to be loved and the child that desperately wanted to make sense of the madness. As long as you believe that you need some kind of redemption, some kind of plan to 'improve', to feel love, God, enlightenment, 'gentleness', 'harmony' or just want to at last feel OK and not frightened then people like Serge will always be able to peddle themselves as 'healers', 'saviours', 5th initiatiates' or whatever, showing you the way out. At a price. And not only cash. The price is recognition that he is the saviour. An egoistic trip disguised, so deeply disguised in words and 'gentleness'. The trouble is that when we so desperately want something we only hear what we want to hear and see what we want to see. But the very wicked thing, conscious or not, about universal medicine is the way that it teaches you that not only is this the only path but that you are very special and have already achieved some kind of step towards your self by coming along. The shared self-congratulations is sickening. And worse still that there are pranic forces at work that wish to drag you back into the old non-esoteric life - to suck on your energy. And this is the really wicked part, that those pranic forces operate through those that are closest to you, your wife and/or children. No Universal Medicine doesn't teach you to leave your family. It teaches you that they are pranic. And since as a cult member that you spend all of your waking life focused on the practices (gentleness, watching emotions etc) this means that all of your waking life you are also training your mind to be sensitive to the division between fiery and pranic energy - a constant never-ending reminder of how special you are and how pranic those around you. At the same time members of the cult celebrate each time someone 'chooses' them Selves despite the pranic manipulations of others especially their partners, children others. Cult members share excitedly news of another inevitable break up of a marriage - one of only two paths either the other partner becomes a cult member too or the relationship dissolves. My God those that separate must become a true part of the loving embrace of the other followers! Courageous enough to follow themselves! And in the meantime they leave their pranic families (lovingly), leave their pranic friends (lovingly) and inevitably associate only with other cult members, a natural process. Cult members congratulate themselves and each other about this. "My only friends are doing the 'work'". Of course the key part of this membership is to attend over and over again, workshops, talks, EDG's, group sessions, chakra punctures, breast massages, for thousands and thousands of dollars. All the while feeling great! Gentle, loving. As long as they keep on belonging to the cult. I haven't seen a single person on this quest for the Self that can actually just maintain any of this self-loving, ironically, by them selves! So the truly wicked part is that the combination of what is being both formally and informally endlessly reiterated is that the real problem is that your partner and families, because they are not doing the work, are pranic and even jealous seeking to bring you down. Difference is not embraced! The truly wicked part is that all relationships have problems because all human beings are flawed even if only in their exoteric personalities! But instead of relating and working through the lessons that difference brings, the beautiful lessons of liberation, Serge teaches that you need to be wary of pranic forces and as a last resort you have to leave to save your esoteric soul and in leaving continue to pay and pay and pay and recognise and recognise and recognise how special and wonderful he is. No one 'hides behind Serge'. Thats a lie. Instead the 'in truth' teachings of Serge drives a wedge into the 'flaws' in any relationship essentially blaming the other in a very loving way for their inability to see the truth of their pranic lives. I want to say publicly here and now that my intelligence didn't save me. My incredible amazing beautiful wife treefern saved me. And it breaks my heart the way that I treated her in all the damned years that I was in that damned cult.

Universal Medicine is in Germany now. they spread mainly over the "esoteric healing practicioners" and The Singer Chris James has always to be mentioned. He has al lot of influence on the people going to his "singing courses". His sold CD´s fit exactly into Serge Benhayons concept ($).
People from germany went to many of his courses an they also went to the "lighthose" in the UK England, sommerset, London. There they get their "treatments" which change them totally. My boyfriend and some friends unforunately did. He broke up our relationship and all the other relationships he had outside the Universal Medicine World.
It is frightening.
Dear Rock Biter, I´m glad for you to found out of this mess.

Date: September 11, 2012 09:08PM

Rock Biter
I'm an ex-cult member still overcoming the effects of belonging to the cult. Its disturbing to write those words. I've always prided myself on my critical reflexive thinking. All my critical reflexive thinking and training did me no good though. I still became ensnared. Almost to the point of losing my beautiful precious wife and everything I love, my children, home friends. The problem is that all the intelligence in the world wont cover up the deepest of insecurities that become the fodder for cult leaders peddling salvation. Having been in and now thank God and thanks to my amazing wife out I would like to try to help others that may, with every good intention, stray into this perverse evil. Why perverse? Becauee it preys on the innocence of the child inside. The child that always wanted to be loved and the child that desperately wanted to make sense of the madness. As long as you believe that you need some kind of redemption, some kind of plan to 'improve', to feel love, God, enlightenment, 'gentleness', 'harmony' or just want to at last feel OK and not frightened then people like Serge will always be able to peddle themselves as 'healers', 'saviours', 5th initiatiates' or whatever, showing you the way out. At a price. And not only cash. The price is recognition that he is the saviour. An egoistic trip disguised, so deeply disguised in words and 'gentleness'. The trouble is that when we so desperately want something we only hear what we want to hear and see what we want to see. But the very wicked thing, conscious or not, about universal medicine is the way that it teaches you that not only is this the only path but that you are very special and have already achieved some kind of step towards your self by coming along. The shared self-congratulations is sickening. And worse still that there are pranic forces at work that wish to drag you back into the old non-esoteric life - to suck on your energy. And this is the really wicked part, that those pranic forces operate through those that are closest to you, your wife and/or children. No Universal Medicine doesn't teach you to leave your family. It teaches you that they are pranic. And since as a cult member that you spend all of your waking life focused on the practices (gentleness, watching emotions etc) this means that all of your waking life you are also training your mind to be sensitive to the division between fiery and pranic energy - a constant never-ending reminder of how special you are and how pranic those around you. At the same time members of the cult celebrate each time someone 'chooses' them Selves despite the pranic manipulations of others especially their partners, children others. Cult members share excitedly news of another inevitable break up of a marriage - one of only two paths either the other partner becomes a cult member too or the relationship dissolves. My God those that separate must become a true part of the loving embrace of the other followers! Courageous enough to follow themselves! And in the meantime they leave their pranic families (lovingly), leave their pranic friends (lovingly) and inevitably associate only with other cult members, a natural process. Cult members congratulate themselves and each other about this. "My only friends are doing the 'work'". Of course the key part of this membership is to attend over and over again, workshops, talks, EDG's, group sessions, chakra punctures, breast massages, for thousands and thousands of dollars. All the while feeling great! Gentle, loving. As long as they keep on belonging to the cult. I haven't seen a single person on this quest for the Self that can actually just maintain any of this self-loving, ironically, by them selves! So the truly wicked part is that the combination of what is being both formally and informally endlessly reiterated is that the real problem is that your partner and families, because they are not doing the work, are pranic and even jealous seeking to bring you down. Difference is not embraced! The truly wicked part is that all relationships have problems because all human beings are flawed even if only in their exoteric personalities! But instead of relating and working through the lessons that difference brings, the beautiful lessons of liberation, Serge teaches that you need to be wary of pranic forces and as a last resort you have to leave to save
your esoteric soul and in leaving continue to pay and pay and pay and recognise and recognise and recognise how special and wonderful he is. No one 'hides behind Serge'. Thats a lie. Instead the 'in truth' teachings of Serge drives a wedge into the 'flaws' in any relationship essentially blaming the other in a very loving way for their inability to see the truth of their pranic lives. I want to say publicly here and now that my intelligence didn't save me. My incredible amazing beautiful wife treefern saved me. And it breaks my heart the way that I treated her in all the damned years that I was in that damned cult.

Hi Rock Biter,
I know from experience that your description of the thought control processes central to UM doctrine is 100% accurate. I'm so glad for you that, with your wife's love and support, you managed to find your way out of Serge's cerebral maze of pseudo-scientific deceptions and blatant lies. It must have been particularly difficult after committing yourself to UM for several years. Welcome back to the world, and thank you so much for having the courage to share your story here.

Date: September 11, 2012 09:21PM

Jasmin
Universal Medicine is in Germany now. they spread mainly over the "esoteric healing practicioners" and The Singer Chris James has always to be mentioned. He has al lot of influence on the people going to his "singing courses". His sold CD´s fit exactly into Serge Benhayons concept ($).
People from germany went to many of his courses an they also went to the "lighthose" in the UK England, sommerset, London. There they get their "treatments" which change them totally. My boyfriend and some friends unforunately did. He broke up our relationship and all the other relationships he had outside the Universal Medicine World.
It is frightening.
Dear Rock Biter, I´m glad for you to found out of this mess.

Hello Jasmin,

I'm sorry to hear that people are also feeling UM's pernicious influence in Germany, and that you lost your partner to Serge's teachings. Your contributions here are welcome and appreciated. Thanks for sharing your experiences.

Date: September 11, 2012 09:43PM

Welcome back to planet Earth Rock Biter and congratulations, you have a strong and loving wife which has been evident to all reading this forum. Thank you for your great courage in writing here, the
Real World is a wonderful place full of wonderful and loving people - Serge Benhayon is not one of them. Remember " the pen is mightier than the sword" . I look forward to reading your posts should you decide to write again here - Regards ,Eric

Date: September 11, 2012 10:20PM

Serge Benhayon is really on the nose now , he's probably aware of it. What is essential for this cult to survive is new unsuspecting recruits- this is where Chris James becomes a very important piece in Benhayon's game .He is the Universal Medicine recruitment officer spreading the UM virus in Germany , Britain , Scandanavia and unfortunately in Australia . What is frightening is this man is going into SCHOOLS !! under the cover of expression through the voice.
I've been to one of his events and believe me readers it wasn't a pretty sight or sound ! Let me tell you that I think these sort of projects in schools are a terrific idea provided they are genuine and there are no strings attached . In Mr James's instance this is not the case- James is a frighteningly blind devotee of Benhayon . If you don't believe me read the CD sleeves of his later offerings and note the sickening references to The Master -Serge Benhayon !

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.