Re: Universal medicine
Posted by: corboy ()
Date: September 08, 2012 09:10PM

All written above is for UM students to consider.

Especially if they have young daughters.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: HerbertKane178 ()
Date: September 09, 2012 04:37AM

Strange that in the rather vile and bitter response to the most recent media examination of Universal Medicine (read it here) that no link is given to the actual article so readers can make up their own mind. There is also no real response to the article, other than the normal 'media abuse' claim that accompanies every examination of them. Here's the article for those that would like both links in a simple, easy to find format (Courier Mail Article).

So the ever open to all thread here asks this question (perhaps you can submit your response here, Serge, or on the front page of your website):

Was Serge bankrupt when he started Universal Medicine? And if so, why has he claimed over and over again that he was successful in his tennis coaching career and had no need to change the path he was on.

It's a very simple question, should be very easy to answer.

The other really simple question is this: 5 different media agencies (tv/press etc) have now visited Universal Medicine and Serge Benhayon, and 5 different media agencies have all left with a similar story and that story is never positive in its assessment of Universal Medicine. These are well respected, award-winning journalists (David Leser Profile).

Are these writers not part of large media conglomerations with legal departments checking facts, ensuring the papers integrity is intact before a story is run. Well, Fairfax Media and News International fit that description so we have to assume so. Have these journalists interviewed Serge and many of his key followers? Yes. So my second question is this:

Why are all these journalists finding a similar story?

I've read many of the blogs in support of Universal Medicine and Serge Benhayon. The couple of hundred or so respondents is no where near the 2000 claimed by Serge who would say this group was not a cult in this article (SMH Article) and that call, and the email that followed it from Universal Medicine to their faithful went out around July 23rd, so there's been a long time for anyone to respond should they 'feel to do it'.

The truth is the spot light has shone on Universal Medicine, just as Serge always said it would, and what has been revealed is there for all to see. Universal Medicine appears as an angry, belligerent child - blaming everyone else, but refusing to look inward as to why so many people find it's leader and many of its beliefs and practices not fit for purpose.

Date: September 09, 2012 05:00AM

HerbertKane178
Strange that in the rather vile and bitter response to the most recent media examination of Universal Medicine (read it here) that no link is given to the actual article so readers can make up their own mind. There is also no real response to the article, other than the normal 'media abuse' claim that accompanies every examination of them. Here's the article for those that would like both links in a simple, easy to find format (Courier Mail Article).

So the ever open to all thread here asks this question (perhaps you can submit your response here, Serge, or on the front page of your website):

Was Serge bankrupt when he started Universal Medicine? And if so, why has he claimed over and over again that he was successful in his tennis coaching career and had no need to change the path he was on.

The other really simple question is this: 5 different media agencies (tv/press etc) have now visited Universal Medicine and Serge Benhayon, and 5 different media agencies have all left with a similar story and that story is never positive in its assessment of Universal Medicine. These are well respected, award-winning journalists (David Leser Profile).

Are these writers not part of large media conglomerations with legal departments checking facts, ensuring the papers integrity is intact before a story is run. Well, Fairfax Media and News International fit that description so we have to assume so. Have these journalists interviewed Serge and many of his key followers? Yes. So my second question is this:

I've read many of the blogs in support of Universal Medicine and Serge Benhayon. The couple of hundred or so respondents is no where near the 2000 claimed by Serge who would say this group was not a cult in this article (SMH Article) and that call, and the email that followed it from Universal Medicine to their faithful went out around July 23rd, so there's been a long time for anyone to respond should they 'feel to do it'.

The truth is the spot light has shone on Universal Medicine, just as Serge always said it would, and what has been revealed is there for all to see. Universal Medicine appears as an angry, belligerent child - blaming everyone else, but refusing to look inward as to why so many people find it's leader and many of its beliefs and practices not fit for purpose.

Hi Herb

The girl in question was interviewed this week along with another lady called in to defend Serge. Again. Of course they did so dutifully and quite willing to throw their family members on the stake in his defence. Again.

It is sad that she spends a paragraph taking the touching out of context- we all understand in means within the norms of healthy relationship/partnership/marriage and it is referring to the effect on spontaneity.

That she doesn't understand that the fact the group consists mainly of women does point to something is what you would expect given they do not see they are in a cult.

The fact that she is prepared to denigrate her father publicly, be it true or not, illuminates how Universal Medicine is not about love and growth, it is about judgement and justifications.

The issue at this heart of this is simple- If Universal Medicine promoted growth and harmony, then families would not be turned against each other in this way. The fact that they are, and that Serge uses these women to defend his empire and invented past and persona, shows that is anything but.

That is the clear and unadulterated truth.

Posted by: MacReady ()
Date: September 09, 2012 05:03AM

COncerned Partner
So this is what we have so far:

1. Serge is a common liar just like every other mortal except on a grander scale-

He has spent years telling everyone that he is a man of absolute integrity and honesty, and bragging about his success before resisting the call to enlighten the world with his brand of 'soulfullness' and bestow his unique and exclusive gift of energetic knowledge upon us all, and now it turns out that his 'presented past' is a fiction. In addition, we have recently learned that the long held article of of faith concerning Serge's incarnations is sort of a 'joke' and it has been recanted on his websites.

However, how do the students respond.

Often we are presented with information that we as people try to decipher and pigeonhole in order to make it more comfortable and palatable. Sometimes we cannot box the information away it is too confronting, can't possibly be true, how ridiculous! In the case of Universal Medicine they have helped thousands to realise that there is more to their lives, more than illness, dis-ease with self and society. To realise a level of human responsibility that if we all stepped up to would help the world feel like it should...a place of harmony. Universal medicine have with out pressure or need have shown me the tools to truly be who I am rather than succumb to the 'norm'. Going to bed early when I know I have a long day ahead is responsible. Not drinking alcohol or eating food that numbs me from feeling how to be is responsible.... etc

That is the general tenet of the blogs going on today on new sites, plus the usual "witch hunt/hack media/lies"-
Not one of the bloggers seems to be able to comment on the glaring issue that Serge's past is not how he presented it, and continues to do so on his website to this moment.

The very same thing happened a few weeks ago when it was revealed that his wife was 13 when she met Serge. Now you would assume most of these people are decent and well-adjusted, yet it doesn't occur to them that this is slightly odd, at the very minimum? We know he debriefed the followers ahead of time by discrediting Miranda's mother and family, but surely somewhere in their minds, a little voice must be saying " That just ain't right".

Did one of these students in service of 'love' consider Miranda's mother or family for a moment? Do you think she would say something that wasn't true? what would be her motive?... No of course they didn't, because Universal
Medicine is not about love. It is about judgement, self serving ideas, and slavishly protecting a man of highly questionable integrity because he has handed you a (strange) black and white model of the world that means you dont have to do any work for yourselves, and absolves you of responsibility to others.

2. The Students want to remain firmly in their delusions-

Of course we are not hearing from the ones that might have doubts, but I am sure that many will shut their minds
down to these contradictions and the questionable nature of Serge's morality with some self justification that they are onto something greater, the world is not stepping up, they gave up drinking and dropped 5 kilo's, and so forth.

For you students such as the not very smart man that wrote that ridiculous piece above, it is time to be true to yourselves and your families. What do you know about Serge? Nothing. Only what he tells you, and clearly what he tells you is not right.

There are many that know a lot about Serge and it is completely different to what he "conveniently' portrays-

Ironically, many students discredit their families and partners over minor things and events, while not applying the same rule to Serge. Is that a part of UM integrity system?

Frankly I don't understand how any of you can go within a mile of him given what is emerging. I am sure more truth
will percolate to the surface. And there is plenty that wants to find its way there. If you took your head out of your naval gazing for a moment and looked around it is exceedingly easy to see. Right now it is in your slightly stunned face's like a Mediterranean midday sun. Look up Students.

At this point, the systemic avoidance in the UM blogs by 'the students' of the real nature of the UM belief system (the supernatural 'initiation' ladder), and now Serge's increasingly sordid criminal past completely exposes how 'truth' is a commodity that is selective at best in the UM community.

Every emerging detail proving that Serge is a man of highly questionable character is dismissed or whitewashed completely with testimonies of how 'loving' he is because he communicates amazing revelations to humanity such as 'alcohol and drugs bad for you'.

For any UM student reading this: I hate to pop this bubble you're all committed to existing in, but it's really not rocket science to figure out that certain things are not good for you, and it's certainly no miracle to make the choice to avoid them.

I don't drink or do drugs. I avoid caffeine and dairy, and enjoy a diet with low to moderate carb intake. No guru. No cult. No miracles. I just learned from experience. Anyone can do it without giving their power away to someone who claims to be channeling 'ageless wisdom' from another dimension.

It's also no great 'revelation' to conclude that going to bed early is going to be beneficial if you are exhausted. Having said that, if you're hoping to avoid exhaustion, then forcing yourself to get up at 3am makes no sense whatsoever.

All this is commonsense, not 'ageless wisdom. No need for imaginary 'initiations'. No Heirarchy. All quite achievable without spending thousands of dollars a year pursuing a fantasy you can never attain.

I have to wonder, how bad does Serge's hidden history have to be before you realize he is not all he claims to be? How many of his lies have to be exposed before you acknowledge that he is a liar? And if he's lying about temporal matters like his financial background, how can you not conclude that his ludicrous claims to supernatural wisdom and divinity are less than truthful?

The revelations about Serge's true nature will continue to be exposed. You have the chance to wake-up now, realize you've been duped by a charismatic, narcissistic conman, or you can continue to defend his criminal conduct and take the fall with him.

The choice is yours, students.

Date: September 09, 2012 06:23AM

HerbertKane178

The truth is the spot light has shone on Universal Medicine, just as Serge always said it would, and what has been
revealed is there for all to see. Universal Medicine appears as an angry, belligerent child - blaming everyone else, but refusing to look inward as to why so many people find it's leader and many of its beliefs and practices not fit for purpose.

Hi Herb,

Again, this response from UM strategically avoids the real substance of the questions being raised about Serge Benhayon, his apparently criminal history and his supernatural claims. This damage control piece seeks to give the casual observer the impression that UM and its adherents is being attacked because they choose not to drink alcohol and so on. This dishonest avoidance of the real issues is apparently designed to imply that all those criticizing Serge do so because they have alcohol or other dependence-related problems.

The implication that some UM critics, who have pointed out the loss of spontaneity in their relationships as a result of Serge's teachings, are of a mindset that accepts spousal rape as the norm would be laughable if it wasn't so offensive. Thankfully, such tactics only illustrate the levels of obfuscation and deception the UniMed PR campaign are willing to sink to in defense of their increasingly disgraced 5th degree Ascended Master from Shambhala.

Date: September 09, 2012 10:26AM

At which point I laughed and replied that whether I went to the occasional weekend course or not I would not live any differently with or without UniMed, because the great lifestyle I lead as a result is something that works well for me. So it begs the question what exactly was the reporters concern? That I live a drug and alcohol free lifestyle or that I appear happy, healthy and younger than my years … Hmmm, I can only suppose, that like my father, here is a man that might be a bit threatened by people choosing to live a bit differently.

We are all a little deluded aren't we? But at least I know it. H***** let me ask you:

Do you really look younger than your years or is that just something you tell yourself to make it alright?

Is it just about an occasional weekend course? If so why do so many people around you, such as your father, and others, see it differently- and why do other peoples families feel like Universal Medicine became more important than the family itself?

If UM has made you a better person, why are you speaking ill of your father publicly to justify yourself and Serge? I bet he wouldn't about you, as he no doubt loves you and knows how to show it.

If you can achieve this remarkable life change of not drinking alcohol and going to sleep early and dont need Serge why are you defending him so stridently? It is manifest that Serge is the centre of this worldview or you would not be doing so.

And why don't you ever tell the truth about what Universal Medicine is really about?

Which in short is about prana vs Fiery, Serge being a 5th level master, the new Era, initiation levels, Spirits, entities, astral planes, your thoughts not being your own, emotions being pranic, food being evil, Serge being right and everyone else being wrong, Mermaids standing on their heads to amuse angels, Evolution being wrong, Root races, no god in Africa, slapping boys to get bad energy out of them, indigenous races 'lower' evolved, The Dali Lama needing a lesson from Serge, Men relieving themselves and women having sex to for acceptance, Serge knowing how to have full body orgasms, Elvis reincarnated as a boy/women depending on which version he remembers today, his children being seers and re-incarnated significant people and Serge being every smart person in history he can dream up, with the exception of Alice Bailey because he needed to rip it off for his current 'operation cult'- [wordsonsergebenhayon.blogspot.com.au]

There is not one argument any of you make that is reasonable. That fact that you continue to make them shows that you are defending the indefensible.

You are just whitewashing the facts to keep up the lies to yourself. Serge must think it is wonderful to have so many supporters willing to defend him at the expense of others, when the others have done nothing other than be flawed, but normal humans beings, while Serge pretends to be something he knows he is not; and making you believe you want to be that too.

If your father was the terrible man you allege so publicly, then why is he so damned; while Serge not only gets away with lies and moral uncertainties on a grand scale, he is rewarded with your unrepentant defence?

As is suggested above, now is the time to consider what you are defending. If you step back for a moment and use your 'right' mind, you might start to see something emerging. And don't think it won't. I would also suggest 'how' as it shows how hollow, dishonest and loveless your belief system is.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/09/2012 10:29AM by COncerned Partner.

Posted by: corboy ()
Date: September 09, 2012 07:44PM

Every emerging detail proving that Serge is a man of highly questionable character is dismissed or whitewashed completely with testimonies of how 'loving' he is because he communicates amazing revelations to humanity such as 'alcohol and drugs bad for you'.

When deeply involved in a group of this kind, and when the group is under a siege of bad publicity, perhaps this exercise of 'whitewashing' is a devotional practice?

Posted by: Eric Dobbs ()
Date: September 09, 2012 09:46PM

The Benhayon Legacy - 50 families destroyed ,hundreds of partners, wives , husbands and children's lives in turmoil. 2,000 followers of Universal Medicine - 2,000 lies !

Posted by: HerbertKane178 ()
Date: September 09, 2012 10:49PM

Eric Dobbs
The Benhayon Legacy - 50 families destroyed ,hundreds of partners, wives , husbands and children's lives in turmoil. 2,000 followers of Universal Medicine - 2,000 lies !

It's 50 that are known of, the actual figure would be much, much higher.

Date: September 10, 2012 06:14AM

Here we have a letter to the Courier Mail by a UM student that conveniently ignores the issue of Serge's deception regarding his bankruptcy, and focuses on the assumption that women outside of the UM community are routinely experiencing sexual assault in their intimate relationships.

[wordsonsergebenhayon.wordpress.com]

Without denying the fact that sexual assault is an unfortunate reality in our society, we can refute this desperate line of (non) reasoning coming from the UM camp quite easily. In loving relationships, where a sense of trust and communication has been established, sexual intimacy is frequently initiated spontaneously by kissing and/or gentle, playful touching and caressing. Sometimes it's the man who initiates this, but in my experience it is just as frequently the woman, and if either partner is not 'in the mood' (again this can be either the man or the woman), this is communicated and sexual intimacy does not proceed.

The UM community is arguing that if this touching is initiated without one or the other partner explicitly asking the other for permission to do so first, then an act of sexual assault is occurring. Since it's a safe bet that prior to absorbing Serge's belief system, most, if not all, UM students of consensual age engaged in sexual relationships where physical intimacy was playfully and spontaneously initiated without verbally asking permission, we can conclude that all these people, both men and women, have both perpetrated and suffered from sexual assault in their relationships.

These ideas originated from a man who developed an unnatural interest in his current wife when she was only 13 or 14 years old. The fact that so many people are willing to take relationship advice from such an individual and blindly defend his 'integrity' is somewhat astounding.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 09/10/2012 06:39AM by MacReady.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.