Current Page: 64 of 169
Re: Universal medicine
Posted by: Eric Dobbs ()
Date: July 22, 2012 01:37PM

Hi all, what a landmark day and thank you CP and Herb and all the regulars . You have proved the pen is mightier than the sword .To Serge( we call him "S-Bend at our place): you have been defeated in straight sets , you have fallen into your own trap, today you have sewn the seeds of doubt in your own followers and family and the game is over .Decency and goodness and real LOVE have prevailed. You will finally get what you deserve. ( oh I almost forgot to mention that some past acquaintances from the early 90' s living in Sydney's northern beaches were asking after you) in luv Eric

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: MacReady ()
Date: July 22, 2012 03:01PM

It's interesting to note now that Serge has recanted his erstwhile existence as Leonardo Da Vinci (still no word on Pythagoras, Plato, St. Francis of Assissi or Alice A. Bailey yet), the recent damage control pronouncements issuing forth from UM are written in a far more straight forward manner, and are largely devoid of any metaphysical or supernatural claims and/or references. If one reads the blog that has been set up by Rebecca for students to sing Serge's praises, you would be forgiven for thinking there was nothing to UM but healthy dieting and idealistic platitudes of love and brotherhood. No references to reincarnation, astral forces, Lords of Form, Shamballa, The Hierarchy, entities, Prana, Fire, Maitreya, Sabat Kumara, karmic corrections etc. I find this intellectually dishonest to say the least, given how much emphasis is placed on these otherworldly claims in workshops, retreats, EDGs and Serge's own writings.

If 'the student body' are going to completely avoid discussing these topics while supposedly speaking truthfully about UM, their dedication to Serge is truly worrying. His backtracking on the da Vinci incarnate claim was not a minor detail erased in an insignificant piece of revision. It's rather like Christianity minus the detail of Christ's resurrection. The entire foundation for the belief system has been changed. If the students cannot acknowledge this then they are not 'in truth' by any stretch of the imagination.

Date: July 22, 2012 03:23PM

MacReady
Serge constantly teaches that you can't align with anything without absorbing the whole package, you can't just ignore the negative elements in favour of the parts you like.

May the Truth be known:

Serge has lied to you. The entire foundation of his belief system is nothing but a cruel hoax. If choose to stand by him, you're aligning with an individual who has deliberately deceived you. All the talk of love and brotherhood in the universe cannot change that.

This is extremely important, so let me reiterate one more time: "Serge teaches that you can't align with anything without absorbing the whole package." This is the foundation of his belief system. In his own words: you can't believe anything he says, if one word is a lie. As Serge would say 'This is poison, you wouldn't drink poison.'

Students of Serge, truth is the antidote, and you won't get it from a self- professed liar and harbinger of doom.

Posted by: treefern ()
Date: July 22, 2012 04:07PM

KIK you are so right, if someone CAN lie about one thing then that same person CAN and WILL lie about anything that is to their advantage.

What a wonderfully well written article by Heath Aston in todays (22-06-12) Sun Herald. To the organizers thank you, to Pippa Vickery thank you, to put yourself out there for all to see was a very brave thing to do indeed as I know only too well exactly how UM and puppets of Serge Benhayon's behave when you question their God. To Serge thank you also, you have not only directed hundreds, if not your 2000 followers to this very informative site, but also to question your morals.

Had no idea the lovely Miranda was in fact 18 years your junior, which would indicate that in your early 40's when you left your wife and the mother of your 4 children you were in actual fact "making love" to a young girl in her early 20's. Now some might call that a mid-life crisis and some might just call it downright .......?

Unfortunately there were many unwritten things about Serge which I think the readers could have also found interesting, hopefully they will also come out with futher 'stories'. There is one question which I would like answered, just how many of 50 students of UM that were 'tested' by Kate Greenaway were on a Medicare Health Care Plan with the total amount paid by the government rebate?

For all the UM students, patients and people "doing the work" if you don't feel well.....Go to a doctor, have the tests, get treated, then if you still want to let your hard earned money line Serges pockets go right ahead, it is your money to throw away as you please.

Don't say you weren't warned.

Posted by: Gibbs ()
Date: July 22, 2012 04:09PM

MacReady
It's rather like Christianity minus the detail of Christ's resurrection. The entire foundation for the belief system has been changed.

Or Christianity minus the detail of creation. Evidence for evolution kills that construct from the start.

History shows us people will still believe in something, even when it has been shown to be a lie. Why is this such a surprise?

Many don't care about the truth, especially when they are convinced it is helping them.

The arrogance of the human mind is monumental.

Date: July 22, 2012 04:32PM

knowledge_is_king
MacReady
Serge constantly teaches that you can't align with anything without absorbing the whole package, you can't just ignore the negative elements in favour of the parts you like.

May the Truth be known:

Serge has lied to you. The entire foundation of his belief system is nothing but a cruel hoax. If choose to stand by him, you're aligning with an individual who has deliberately deceived you. All the talk of love and brotherhood in the universe cannot change that.

This is extremely important, so let me reiterate one more time: "Serge teaches that you can't align with anything without absorbing the whole package." This is the foundation of his belief system. In his own words: you can't believe anything he says, if one word is a lie. As Serge would say 'This is poison, you wouldn't drink poison.'

Students of Serge, truth is the antidote, and you won't get it from a self- professed liar and harbinger of doom.

Hi KIK
I fear the blind don't wish to see.
I have already witnessed students today rationalizing the articles, the recant and the contradictions.

Serge in a mass email to the flock has masterfully turned the reports from a negative about him and Universal Medicine into a pitch for his purpose and then managed to blame others and absolve himself at the same time.
We have already witness students, with holier than thou countenances, shrug it away. They will accept anything he says because they have to. They have spent years 'committing' to his ideas, and reporting progress when their nagging skepticism fell away and they allowed themselves to admit the arrogance of their former minds and lifestyles...( actually describing their slow but sure reconditioning process)

For them to suddenly wake up is a big ask. Even if we pointed out for example that Serge twisted the truth about his birthday in the New Era message to make his numerological number equal 8, or that he was never an coach of elite tennis players, or that Miranda didn't appear out of the ether ( but somewhere far less, lets say, energetically true) they will not accept it and Serge, who has much to protect, will work carefully to ensure that the students slavishly work in his defense.

We of course will do the opposite. Here again is the link to the new forum

[wordsonsergebenhayon.blogspot.com.au]

Posted by: Gibbs ()
Date: July 22, 2012 07:37PM

You will notice that nobody on the new UM blog has responded to the supernatural/mystical allegations.

Understandable, as this would require the function of 'Critical Thinking'

If UM students are happy to put their trust in what is being presented spherically by Serge and ignore or refuse to engage in the 'Parts' that do not come with a shred of evidence or proof. Tell me, what is the difference between UM and any other faith based religion? Faith is not a virtue, faith is gullibility. It is what you need when you don't have proof.

How is it we use reason as a path to truth in every endeavour of our life. And when it comes to the ultimate truth, the most important truth, we use faith. Faith is the excuse people give for believing something when they don’t have evidence.

If you can come up with something that I believe that I don’t have evidence for. Guess what I’ll do? I’ll stop believing it. That’s the nature of a rational mind.

It’s evidence that determines whether or not your perception of reality is reasonable and in conjunction with the world as it is.

I was unable to continue with UM because I actually cared about whether my beliefs were true, rather than whether they felt good. I found my beliefs were not justified.

Show me the proof guys, explain the contradictions and I'll convert in a second.

Posted by: MacReady ()
Date: July 22, 2012 07:45PM

Considering the claim about being Leonardo da Vinci incarnate is just one of dozens of bizarre claims he has made, and considering he has admitted on record that he doesn't actually believe this claim himself (he just let's his followers believe it), I'm going to speculate that all of Serge's many supernatural claims are also severely lacking in the truth department.

According to Serge, the lies he has let his followers believe are "spherical context that is necessary to address the whole and not leave it in the abyss of mystery, but to fill in the so-called 'mysterious blanks' that have existed hidden and unanswered for so long".

So, apparently Serge can't present the basic UM brickwork of being more gentle, loving and nurturing (all good points) without a mortar of outrageous lies designed to 'wow' his followers, and keep them eternally trying to unravel not only his convoluted teachings, but also the knots he's tying in their minds.

According to Serge, he "is guilty of bringing truth, but also an awareness that most know but few admit" and goes on to belittle his critics as jealous, loveless individuals who "look for substances and others to blame" rather than addressing our own issues.

Ignoring the fact that several of us here do not consume alcohol or drugs of any kind, and that all of us love our friends and families very deeply, Serge seems to think the only way we can 'address our issues' is to pour thousands of dollars into his empire, while absorbing a 'spherical context' of lies designed to keep our minds forever submissive to his ancient Hierachical wisdom, while he 'fills in the mysterious blanks' with tall tales of his multiple genius
reincarnations, cosmic entities astral forces and the Lords of Form.

Thanks, Serge, but no thanks. I'd rather address my issues in the real world and in this current life, rather than feed both your ego and your bank account; wondering about past lives that may never have existed or worrying about
future lifetimes that may never come.

Wake up, UM students. You've been lied to. The only illusion you're dealing with is the one Serge has woven around your minds. The most nurturing, self-loving thing you can possibly do is reclaim yourselves and your minds, and live your lives free from his pernicious influence. Moreover, perhaps it's about time Serge 'felt the ouch' of some tough love. Confront him over his deceptions and tell him exactly how you feel about his duplicity. Who knows, if enough of you do that maybe you'll actually reach his conscience.

Date: July 22, 2012 08:38PM

Giibbs, very good points. KIK, ditto.

I am aware of some students saying something like this today:

'Of course Serge wont tell a reporter he is the re-incarnation of Leonardo da Vinci....most people don't believe in re-incarnation so he wont say things to confront them'

Which means, Serge can lie to the general public, and only tells them the 'truth'- All said without any consideration of how there is no integrity if that is in fact what he did. If he is prepared to lie to a journalist then he is simply a liar. Nothing else.
They say he has the most integrity of anyone they have ever known. Transparently, this is not the case.

If he believes in the things he has been saying for years, for gods sake have the moral fortitude to stick by it. I don't think any reader would have thought less of him if he had said 'Yes, I do carry the energy of Leonardo da Vinci but you will take that out of context' ( and if he uses that, we know where he got it (TM) )

The strange thing is that many of his followers are people of high integrity. The reason they align with him is because he claims unsurpassed adherence to truth. Yet, they can dismiss this, and other obvious un-truths as serving the greater good. The 'spherical truth' ( a thought replacing term for the 'ends justify the means')

Serge has sent an email where he seeks to blame the journalists for lying. Again Serge accuses others of his own failings. They may have some details slightly incorrect, but the facts are substantially right.

He then cleverly uses the word 'guilty' and twists it into a proof of his 'way' which is the only thing he is guilty of.
Then, as usual, he takes no responsibility for his actions, and in a 'special note' seeks to blame us, the vocal few of what we know to be hundreds of detractors, as the cause for this problems. Because we are jealous, loveless, not nice and possibly substance abusers numbing our pain and checking out. ( which I contend is what every UM student is doing with gusto)
There is much un-truth in what Serge says, but our dear friends lost in the samsara of Serge's world of illusions, know it not.

Just ask yourself some simple questions students. Why does Serge need defending and why is he asking you to defend him? if you 'feel' to? If he wasnt the head of some group that requires your allegiance, no defence would be required.
If he is simply a healer and you are paying clients, as he so eloquently called you in the MO article, then why is there a rush to circle the wagons and defend against the 'lies we knew were coming'
Why did you expect the lies to be coming? Did Serge tell you that would happen? Maybe he told you that because he expected one day, quite rightly, that he would have done enough damage that people would finally tire of it.
What has Serge got to lose and why do you defend him when it is at your expense.

The Reporters, the detractors as serge calls us have nothing to gain from lies. There is no financial reward and quite possibly no satisfaction of anyone ever realizing that your sole motive is to help. What reason is there for us to lie?

On the other hand there are literally many millions of reasons for Serge. And I am sure that is the next thing we will discover. [wordsonsergebenhayon.blogspot.com.au]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/22/2012 08:54PM by COncerned Partner.

Posted by: corboy ()
Date: July 22, 2012 08:44PM

William Butler Yeats understood longings we have.

What he did was hold up a mirror for us, naming longings we all have.

Come Fairies, take me out of this dull world, for I would ride with you upon the wind and dance upon the mountains like a flame!”
--From WB Yeats The Land of Heart's Desire

But..Yeats did not set himself up as a focus for these longings.

And he understood how gently we must be cared for if we lay out the dreams and contents of our burning hearts.

HAD I the heavens' embroidered cloths,

Enwrought with golden and silver light,

The blue and the dim and the dark cloths

Of night and light and the half-light,

I would spread the cloths under your feet:

But I, being poor, have only my dreams.

I have spread my dreams under your feet;

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams.”

from He Wishes For the Clothes of Heaven WB Yeats

If any of these images and phrases sound famliar, it turns out that WB Yeats studied Theosophy.

He remained a poet. He laid his own heart down. He held up a mirror so his readers could identify their own longings and have a mirror or container of noble clear language in which to feel and work with that longing energy.

He didnt ask his readers to turn him into a focal point.

And Yeats had a variety of ways to work with his mental and heart felt energy.

He served Ireland and was a two term senator in the Irish Free State.

[www.google.com]

Current Page: 64 of 169

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.