Current Page: 48 of 49
Re: YMBBA Ministries
Posted by: justin07 ()
Date: July 31, 2013 06:22AM

Hi Jimmy and Chris- easy, you guys are on the same side. Perhaps you should private message each other. Since there are 'eyes' on this site.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: jimmy26 ()
Date: August 02, 2013 02:34PM

My bad, folks. Sorry about that.

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: August 02, 2013 07:52PM

See [www.cultnews.com]

The Rick A. Ross Institute for the Study of Destructive Cults, Controversial Groups, and Movements has officially changed its name to The Cult Education Institute for the Study of Destructive Cults, Controversial Groups and Movements.

The new domain name entry point and gateway to the Internet archives of the institute will soon be culteducation.com.

The Cult Education Institute archives is a library of information about destructive cults, controversial groups and movements, which was initially launched in 1996 and has continued to be under construction and expansion for the past 17 years.

The public message board attached to the The Cult Education Institute will soon only be accessible through the domain name culteducation.com. More than 100,000 entries from the former members of destructive cults, controversial groups and movements and others concerned has accumulated at the board over the past decade. The message board content continues to grow daily and it serves as a free speech zone for those who wish to share their insights and concerns about the topics listed.

Posted by: popeye12 ()
Date: August 04, 2013 04:22AM

I have read through past posts and have not seen much written about this group's beliefs regarding the Holy Spirit. Does anyone know what they believe about this 3rd person of the trinity? It seems as if some how they think that the Holy Spirit only 'is' where they are or only is able to work through them. Any thoughts?

Date: August 04, 2013 05:15AM

popeye12:

This thread is not for a theological discussion concerning doctrinal differences.

This thread is about "YMBBA Ministries."

Please stay specifically focused on the topic of this thread.

Date: August 04, 2013 06:16AM

Perhaps I misunderstood. I am trying to find out what this group believes so that I can make an informed decision about them. I do not want to debate doctrinal beliefs with anyone. I thought this was an arena where info regarding possible cults, sects etc could be discovered and discussed.

Date: August 04, 2013 07:52AM

The thread should stay focused.

Don't go off topic.

Posted by: God's Child ()
Date: August 04, 2013 01:09PM

I don't understand why Popeye12 is being admonished. Please explain. Popeye12's question seems legitimate. A groups beliefs ARE relevant. However, as a note to Popeye12, it isn't very hard to find out a great deal of information regarding the "church" of Wells.

On a separate note, who now owns this site?

Date: August 04, 2013 07:17PM

God's Child:

This message board is owned by The Cult Education Institute, formerly known as the Ross Institute of New Jersey.

See [www.cultnews.com]

The Cult Educational Institute is a nonprofit educational charity, not a religious organization.

Discussion on this thread should stay focused on the topic, which "YMBBA Ministries."

The issue is how does YMBBA behave that potentially hurtrs people?

If there is a question raised it should link directly to the topic of the thread and not be an off-topic question concerning beliefs, unless those beliefs directly link to bad behavior that has hurt people.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/04/2013 07:18PM by rrmoderator.

Date: August 05, 2013 07:55AM

Ok, I see what you are looking for. I asked the question about the Holy Spirit because it seems that the group believes that if a member interacts or has fellowship with an unsaved person or leaves the group, that they are in danger of losing their salvation. (which of course would be harmful) I was just wondering if this is what they teach and enforce and if so, that would explain their preoccupation with fear, shame and judgement (again harmful, to the members).

Current Page: 48 of 49

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.