Current Page: 23 of 49
Re: YMBBA Ministries
Posted by: Kjdean49 ()
Date: July 27, 2012 09:38PM

We had a funeral yesterday here at my church for a 16-month-old baby, Olivia. They passed out something that I would like to share with you. If you want, I will mail it to you but need addresses. Private message me if you are interested!

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: July 28, 2012 11:10AM

I now have sticky notes all over my house--on every door, mirror, the refrigerator. I have the names of those I specifically know of and I have Scriptures posted next to the names. I just can't wait to hear the testimonies that come from this.

Posted by: jasmine ()
Date: July 28, 2012 11:32PM

Amen!

Posted by: wendyjduncan ()
Date: July 29, 2012 04:04AM

I am interested.

Posted by: justin07 ()
Date: August 02, 2012 10:01AM

kjdean-thank you so much for the letter and rope. Wow- her story certainly puts things into perspective. True, we cannot communicate with our kids and loved ones like we would like but they are still 'here' with us. I love the rope, I have it hanging on the wall near my computer to continuously remind me that my trust must be in God only. That He is my strength and my comfort.
Thank you all-This weekend of 'unity' really meant a lot to me. It was a blessing to know that as I prayed for our kids/loved ones many others were doing the same.

Date: August 02, 2012 10:36AM

The weekend of prayer was incredible for us. The Lord revealed Himself to us. We decided to leave our post-it notes up with the names and Scripture. Just a passage that we found about false prophets was Jeremiah 23:25-32. Pretty powerful stuff!

Justin07, I am so glad you liked it! Quite a story, isn't it? He is all we need...

Date: August 06, 2012 07:19AM

Anyone have any news? Any word from your kids? My son's birthday is tomorrow and he mentioned that having his sister, brother-in-law, nieces and nephew back would be a good present. Her birthday is the 31st. Gosh, we miss them so much.

Posted by: ChildofGod ()
Date: August 06, 2012 09:10AM

I haven't heard a word! Wish I had good news for you and your son.

Posted by: fla1974 ()
Date: August 12, 2012 12:07PM

Hello,

I very close friend of mine is in teh wells group. She joined a year or so ago in Grand Prarie and has become weirder and more distant ever since. I am extremely alarmed now because she told me Friday that she's marrying someone in the group a week from tomorrow. She invited me and all her family. I have spoken to them and no one is going and I dont see how i can go either, as I'm in south florida and six months pregnant. After reading what's been posted here, I realize how lucky we are that she is still speaking to any of us, as we are not believers in her way of thinking. I was even more relieved to hear that she still actually calls her family. She doesn't call me any more - only texts. I'm lucky to have even that. She is marrying a young guy named William. I am trying to determine from this board if he's one of the group leaders or what. I guess what I'd like to ask the members of this board is, should I go to this wedding? If I don't go, do you think I'll ever see her again? I'm afraid to go. I am not religious and I don't know if I can really take all of these people trying to convert me all day. The plane ticket is also pretty expensive at this late date. My main goal regarding my friend now is to keep the lines of communication open so that she knows she can always count on me if she ever feels she's in trouble. I am concerned about their beliefs about medical care. My friend is not quite as young as some of the other group members and I am worried that she is going to become pregnant and not have any medical help with that. If anyone here could tell me more about the group's beliefs regarding medical care, I would appreciate it. I'd also appreciate your thoughts on whether or not it would be wise for me to attend the wedding given my condition. I know some of you have visited and likely have a better idea than I about the atmosphere there. I would also like any tips you may have on how to keep communication open with someone who is deeply, deeply into this way of thinking and who shows no signs of wavering from it. Also, out of curiousity, what does YMBBA stand for? Thank you.

Posted by: justin07 ()
Date: August 13, 2012 03:34AM

Hi fla1974. I am so glad to hear from you. I am sure I will not be the only one to answer your post. I met a William when I was down in Grand Prairie last year, I dont know if it is the same one but he seems to be a leader of some sort. He is not one of the original 3 (4 if you count Cory) that started the group but he definitely makes his presence known. I would suggest that you do not go to the wedding. This group is very aggressive and will have you so twisted and turned around that it would be hard for you to 'fight' them off. I would suggest however, that you find a good bible teaching church in your town and attend some services and gather some information for yourself. We are all called to make a decision for God and it sounds like God may be "calling" you through this experience. Its probably good that you dont talk to your friend, text messages seem to be less deceptive. I am so glad to hear that your friend is still talking to her family. It is so important to keep the lines of communication open. Please let her family know about this blog. It helps to 'talk' to others who know what your going through. YMBBA just stands for you must be born again. which is certainly true but this group twists and distorts the word of God to fit their own desires. Feel free to post and asks questions anytime. If you feel comfortable, let us know your friends name and we will add her to our prayer list. Sue

Current Page: 23 of 49

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.