Current Page: 7 of 49
Re: YMBBA Ministries
Posted by: ChildofGod ()
Date: June 10, 2012 08:11AM

My daughter, son-in-law and 1 year old grandson are members of this "church" also. They joined about a year and a half ago. We are down to almost no communication, except a few emails telling us we aren't saved. They can't have fellowship with us because we are not right with the Lord in their eyes. We are professing Christians and love the Lord. But, it's not good enough for them. They have hurt everyone that loves them and it has torn our life apart.
I am so sorry about the baby that died, that is so sad, and my heart goes out to the parents and the grandparents. It makes me very scared for my grandson.
They are trying to follow the Lord, but I feel have been lead astray. It breaks my heart! They won't listen to us or anyone that is not in their group. They need prayer and lots of it!
They feel if they are being persecuted then they are doing what God wants, so the more they get hasselled, the better they think they are.
Please pray for them!

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Grace&Truth ()
Date: June 10, 2012 08:31PM

@Kjdean49 Have you considered pursuing legal options to obtain legal guardianship of your other grandchildren? You might consider notifying the Texas authorities and Child Protective Services that you are available to watch over the children.

Praying for you!

Posted by: Kjdean49 ()
Date: June 10, 2012 09:43PM

To the newest members, ChildofGod & Grace&Truth, welcome to this wonderful group! ChildofGod, we understand what you are going through. We are the grandparents of the baby and are very concerned for our other 3 grandchildren. The Lord is really using this trial to draw my husband and I closer to Him and each other. He has shown us what an incredible church family we serve with. I'm not sure how we would cope without the Lord and the prayers of our friends and family. We know of one young man who went to jail last Spring in Dallas. The group was trespassing and, when the police showed up, he got belligerent and they tossed him in jail. Of course, he said he was jailed for "spreading the Gospel" and likens himself to Paul. They consider themselves prophets and apostles, able to prophesy and perform miracles. That is why nothing was done to save my grandbaby...they were attempting to feed their delusions. Her death has made the public aware and more and more people are praying.

Grace, we are in contact with CPS. I don't want to say more because anyone can read this board without joining. I caution you on what you post...

Date: June 10, 2012 10:11PM

Kjdean, My son-in-law was one of the ones jailed, twice! The first time for standing in front of a club yelling at people with another guy, so 2 of them were jailed over night. 6 weeks later they went back to the same spot and 5 or 6 of them were jailed for 3 or 4 days. They were bragging about how they went to jail for Jesus, we think they went to jail for being stupid (my husband is a cop). What good did that do for the kingdom of God? How is anything they are doing bringing unbelievers to Christ? It's just sad.
Keep up the prayers, we serve a mighty God and only he can bring them out of this! I am so sad about your loss of your precious baby granddaughter! May the Lord give you the strength to deal with this.

Posted by: justin07 ()
Date: June 11, 2012 04:25AM

Hi ChildofGod. I am sorry to hear about your daughter and son-in-law. My son Justin was deceived by this group back in July of last year. I am sure they all know each other. We had contact with him until March, now he sends an occasional letter of condemnation. Be assured that God knows all that is happening with this group and when the timing is perfect He will remove the veils and open the eyes of His beloved children. We spent a few days down there last August. The evil is palpable. We did not meet Sean or Ryan but had the displeasure of meeting Jacob (jake) his black eyes betray who is really in charge of this young man. Be assured that this group is being prayed for by MANY around the United States. Reach out to those around you and you will be amazed at the love and support that this tragic incident is stirring in the hearts of believers.
Funny, Justin never mentioned the jail incident. I have wasted my voice many times trying to telling him that they are not being persecuted for the gospel but for their twisted version of it.

Posted by: justin07 ()
Date: June 11, 2012 04:33AM

HI guys, I need to add some info that I was given concerning the leaders of this group.

First of all the three leaders Sean, Jake and Ryan were NOT sent out by the Courvilles in MO. The guys did ministry all over the country traveling around and preaching. They met the courvilles at a conservative Family camp and at the time they were pretty sound in doctrine and not radical like they are now. After some travel they decided they wanted to plant a church in Dallas after several people had gotten saved. They needed a home base, they asked Don Courville to be their covering. For some time they were somewhat normal until the end of 2010 they stared to believe that you can lose your salvation and that is when things started to get out of hand. After they took up that doctrine they started separating themselves from everyone. Eventually shortly after Ryan and Joy got married they cut off the Courvilles who have never even had a chance to meet their baby granddaughter. Jake is married to Hannah and her family goes to the Courville's church as well. She also wrote a letter to her parents hatefully condemning them and cut them off as well. They too have never met their granddaughter. The Christ Faulkner that is a CEO of an oil/gas company is NOT the same Chris Faulkner that was part of the YMMBA ministries. As far as I know he has left the group and they have condemned him. I have no idea where they are getting money right now because all of their supporters have cut them off, however many have sold everything they have including homes, farms ect and given the money to the church. Both Ryan and Sean have wealthy parents. Ryan's might be some of the wealthiest in Dallas, but they don't take anything from them as far as I know because they aren't "saved".

The person who sent me this would also like to ask you to please be careful about what you post, Family members may be reading this and therefore we need to be careful about posting info that isn't correct.

Posted by: Bobo The Echo ()
Date: June 11, 2012 07:44AM

Yes, I was mistaken when I said Chris Faulkner was the CEO of a gas company, it was just something I had heard from someone and then googled. As far as him not being a part of the group anymore, I really dont know, I havent seen him around town before, but the lady at the local store told me his name and that he lives behind the school. I know they have a house behind the school that has the RV that they origianly came in parked in the yard. There is also a "Ricky" that she told me has asked about buying the store.

Sorry if I have posted some information that was incorrect. Just trying to get confirmation on somethings that I had heard around town.

Posted by: Kjdean49 ()
Date: June 11, 2012 08:33AM

So, the younger Chris Faulkner left the group? Sure wish I could find him and talk to him. Has Kevin Feesler left or did he move to Wells? He was another one that stayed with the kids before they moved to Grand Prairie.

Bobo, if you are unsure of any of the info, private message us and we will do what we can to verify it. You have to understand that we absorb anything you can tell us...we have access to nothing concerning this group. About the only information we get is what you wonderful people in Wells pass along to us. I feel like you are the lifeline to my daughter and grandkids! I just wish I could find out where they had stashed my grandkids so you could do a drive by to see how they look! Somedays, I think I would take a road trip but I wouldn't know where to begin looking!

Stand firm, my friends... My church is praying for you and what has invaded your town.

Posted by: Bobo The Echo ()
Date: June 11, 2012 10:08AM

Again I apologize, I just never thought this would happen in my town, and alot of my free time now I spend trying to research and find as much out as I can.

If you ever do take a road trip, I can almost guarantee you 100% the whole town would be willing to help.

I have noticed today that they were more active than they have been the past few weeks. I have noticed them 4 times now walking around today, even 1 just a few minutes ago.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/11/2012 10:09AM by Bobo The Echo.

Date: June 11, 2012 11:08AM

Us parents, really do appreciate any news that we can get about our kids. We are pretty much in the dark about their lives now. So, thanks!

Current Page: 7 of 49

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.