Current Page: 23 of 115
Re: "Jesus Christians," "Australian cult," Dave McKay (thread 2)
Posted by: Apollo ()
Date: August 19, 2011 01:56AM

I know you have the upmost respect for Nick. However, I think at times you're overly critical of the xjcs. You have unrealistic expectations of the xjcs. I don't think anyone could have stopped Dave McKay once and for all. Nick especially has put his neck on the line. He's participated in a documentary, he's created a forum, he's contributed financially, I don't think we can ask any more of him. Also, he's now in his mid 60's. Does he really need the hassle at this stage of his life?

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: zeuszor ()
Date: August 19, 2011 02:07AM

You're probavbly right. Nick deserves a lot of credit for his efforts. I've made dumb mistakes too.

When I think of that image of Dave and Cherry laughing and having a good time on their cruise, though, I want to kick the wall, it galls me so.

Posted by: Stoic ()
Date: August 19, 2011 03:10AM

That will please the Wanker, to know that he winds you up. It is his mission in life, to do that to people. It is what he has always done to his members, and how he manages to keep ahold of them.

Date: August 19, 2011 03:41AM

I'm not suggesting that you shouldn't be angry, just that the Wanker trades in extremes of emotion. Any expression of extreme emotion is a red flag and potential hook for him. He deceives with words but manipulates emotion in others with the deception.

Here's something cool and relaxed:

[www.youtube.com]

Date: August 19, 2011 04:39AM

Hey, I've been dating a nice woman lately who likes me a lot. All is right in the world.

She knows nothing of my involvement in this thread.

Estoy mui tranquilo. La vida es una frute dulce.

That's a cool jam, Stoic, the Johnny Nash song.

One good thing about music, when it hits you you feel no pain.

OK, I'll see your Johnny Nash and raise with some old-school Bob Marley. Ohhhhyeah.

[www.youtube.com]

Date: August 19, 2011 08:36AM

Trenchtown Rock and Small Axe are two of the best songs ever, in my opinion. Rivers of Babylon by the Melodians, too. Holy cow. Listen to this:

Put this in your pipe and smoke it, Dave and Cherry:

[www.youtube.com]

Why boasteth thyself
Oh, evil men
Playing smart
And not being clever?
I said, you're working iniquity
To achieve vanity (if a-so a-so)
But the goodness of Jah, Jah
I-dureth for-I-ver

So if you are the big tree
We are the small axe
Ready to cut you down (well sharp)
To cut you down

These are the words
Of my master, keep on tellin' me
No weak heart
Shall prosper
And whosoever diggeth a pit
Shall fall in it, fall in it
Shall fall in it (... fall in it)
If you are the big tree, let me tell you that
We are the small axe, sharp and ready
To cut you down

(To cut you down)

(To cut you down)

These are the words
Of my master, tellin' me that
No weak heart
Shall prosper
Shall fall in it, uh, bury in it
Shall bury in it, uh (... bury in it)

If you are the big, big tree
We are the small axe
To cut you down
If you are the big, big tree, let me tell you that
We are the small axe
To cut you down
Sharpened ...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/19/2011 08:36AM by zeuszor.

Date: August 19, 2011 10:28AM

Thank you for the link to the story McKay fabricated in January, Apollo....it is of course essential, to retain McKays "statements" as history is continually fabricated over the course of time with McKay...who thinks nothing amiss with his pathological dishonesty...

The entire "statement" is an exercise in deceit, however.....

What Cherry and I have sought so hard to build, first with our natural family and then through our influence on various members of the Jesus Christians, were people who are prepared to follow Jesus wherever he leads, with or without us.

(a)

Three out of his four children ditched him, once it became clear that McKay had set out to betray whoever he could, out of whatever he could (positions of authority, possession of, or control over the finances, etc....) McKay was even roundly condemned by his own mother! A RESOUNDING FAILURE!

(b)

It is not "influence" where contact with those external to the organization is both covertly denigrated, and overtly denied....nor is it "influence" where those who choose NOT to spend the course of their lives selling McKay's vile bile and living under his thumb, are then arbitrarily removed from the community on purposely trumped up charges...nor is it "influence" where McKay has all the assets and resources of the community held in his own name or exclusively the name of his most trusted "lieutenants".....and where those who choose not to "endorse" his insights, become subject to internal "Grievance procedures"...

....his empire is steadily dissolving as we speak....built on nothing more than the shifting sands of McKay's sham "front"....if he hadn't deliberately set out to entrap and manipulate the vulnerable, in his "empire", it would long, long, ago have ceased to even exist....tract distribution and donie income have now plummeted (the only "measure" of anything, that ever meant the slightest thing to him). The "fruit" of his work tells the world he's A FAILURE!

(c)

"Following Jesus"....is self interestedly defined here as being in subjection to McKay(or in subjection to McKay's ideas of what constitutes "service" to God)....yet another example of the insane, circular logic of the fraud! FAIL!!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/19/2011 10:32AM by Malcolm Wesley WREST.

Date: August 19, 2011 09:55PM

Malcolm Wesley WREST
Three out of his four children ditched him, once it became clear that McKay had set out to betray whoever he could, out of whatever he could (positions of authority, possession of, or control over the finances, etc....) McKay was even roundly condemned by his own mother! A RESOUNDING FAILURE!

I called David's mother on the afternoon of Saturday, December 15, 2007, almost four years ago. We spoke for less than half an hour. The first person to have called DM's mother that day was the woman who was known by screen name Dogmother. This is the mother of the "over-concerned mother" whose children were inappropriately touched by "X." This was the woman who I was also on Jeremy Kyle with. She made the first call, I made the second. It was agreed that I'd write and publish the report. Here it is.

I have not called, nor have I attempted to call, DM's mother since this conversation. Almost four years ago, wow. Time flies. Here is a reminder of what DM's mom both told Dogmother and I:

[forum.culteducation.com]

zeuszor
A LETTER TO DAVID

Good afternoon David. My day is going well and I trust that yours is too.

The reason I am writing this letter is to tell you of the lovely and enlightening conversation that I had earlier today with your mother, Alice. We spoke for twenty minutes or so and she did not hesitate to tell me her memories of you. I explained to her that I was a researcher and that I was looking into your background, trying to piece together a bio of you. I said that if anybody would remember David as a kid, it would be his mother. She was very open and friendly, plain-spoken. She told me that you have not seen one another in several years and rarely communicate. Such a sweet woman she is, such a deep believer, very religious and strong in faith. She told me that she did her best to teach you right from wrong and always stood up for your when your father was antagonistic and thought that you were up to no good. She told me your father always thought that you were undisciplined and gave you a hard time but that she always stood up for you, and that even as a child you were prideful, vain, rebellious. That was the word she used to sum up her memory of you as a kid: rebellious. She further told me that she now realizes that your father was right and that you were lacking in discipline and were extremely manipulative.

This all does not come as a shock to me; in fact, her testimony only confirms what I have suspected all along. She told me that she did her best to raise you good and that she has not a drop of pride in you or what you do. She knows about how you rip families apart, and how you have a pattern of jumping onto other people’s bandwagons and trying to take over other people’s projects, and told me of how she is just ashamed of you and for who you turned out to be.

She told me that early on you had the goal of going into the mission field, and felt called to live as a full-time missionary, from the age of eight in fact. She confirmed that your family was very religious and that your brothers all turned out to be genuinely pious people. She told me how as a kid you read the Bible thoroughly and that she was always surprised at how you could memorize and recite whole passages of Scripture. She told me of how you’d preach to neighborhood kids and your classmates. She told of how in high school you started some kind of Bible Club but that it didn’t last long and ended badly, something about interpersonal conflicts.

She told me that she knows how you are, that you have more or less always been that way, and that she knows exactly how you rip families to pieces , use those kids to raise money, turn people against one another, she told me about your weird, hurtful, and attention-seeking stunts as a kid too (she even confirmed that the “beggar story” is true) and were generally manipulative, attention-seeking, and obsessed with the Bible from a very, very early age. She told me that once one group of followers or given group of people gets wise to you, you simply move on and find a new group to feed from, a new host to leech off of, so to speak. And she said you were like that even as a kid. I asked her why you moved to Australia in the first place, and she said that you just said something vague, that you were leaving to be a missionary, and that she hasn’t heard from you much or had much relationship with you since.

She said that you never smoked or drank or partied as a kid, that you were a bit nerdy really, and that you were not exactly a troublemaker, but you were very manipulative, attention-seeking, and always trying to be the center of attention, trying to organize things around yourself. She said of you, “He always wanted to be famous. He always wanted his name in lights.” That you were always critical of Billy Graham and other big-time preachers, and that you wanted to be bigger than them even, that you were in fact jealous, but that you lacked the discipline to go out and do it yourself. She told me of the slick suit, with the white jacket and dark slacks, that you won and went around the world in. Her words were “And then he married that girl and I haven’t heard much from him since. “ Didn’t seem to know Cherry well, or even her name for that matter. She was very open about how she hasn’t spoken with your kids, her grandchildren, in years. She just was very frank and open in speaking with me and gave me a lot of info in not much time.

She told me of how you stayed up all night once in her home, reading the Left Behind series (she said that she loves those books), how you were taking copious notes, and that shortly after that visit you began working on Survivors. She said that LaHaye and Jenkins tried to sue you, also.

The most positive aspect of David's past and present life is his 86 year-old mother, Alice. She's a most kind woman, who is deeply religious. Her faith in God sees her through the grief of having raised a son like David, a man, who causes as much devastation to other families as he has caused to hers. She loves her son, though is ashamed of him, but does not support his self-seeking mission. She hardly ever hears from him and that's hard for any mother, especially in her reclining years.

She is such a nice woman, your mother, a saintly person, and so ashamed of you. She said that she was always nice to you, always stood up for you, and that she doesn't understand why you treat her so poorly. Ashamed to call you her son, she is. Don't you have a drop of the milk of human kindness running through your veins, David? Broke my heart, it did, speaking with your mother. You ought to call her soon. It is the Holidays, after all. In case you don’t have her number, I’ll send it to you. When was the last time you called your mother and told her that you love her, David? When was the last time that any of the Jesus Christians called their mothers to tell them that you love them? Oh yeah, and speaking of mothers: the mother of an ex-member, the mother of one of your victims, called your Mama too, before I did. You can ask your mother which one it was when you call her.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/19/2011 09:59PM by zeuszor.

Posted by: Apollo ()
Date: August 19, 2011 10:24PM

God bless you Mrs McKay!

Date: August 19, 2011 10:35PM

'it didn’t last long and ended badly, something about interpersonal conflicts.'

'once one group of followers or given group of people gets wise to you, you simply move on and find a new group to feed from, a new host to leech off of, so to speak. And she said you were like that even as a kid.'

What a gem!

Current Page: 23 of 115

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.