Lessons from The Wolfpack
Posted by: Vera City ()
Date: December 27, 2015 01:36AM

I just got through watching the movie The Wolfpack along with, and more importantly the 20/20 follow up news story on CBS. Make sure to see all of the 20/20 clips.

While you may not think that this story has much in common with those of you who grew up in the Butler cult except for their Krishna names, there are significant similarities. Both groups were taught that the outside world is a place of danger and evil. You were taught not to associate with society and were deprived of relationships with other family members who do not share the same world view as your parents.

How the father Angulo dominated and isolated his children from the world differs from how the Butler followers insulate their children, but the outcome is the same.

I am sharing this story not to point out the dangers of cultish and abusive behaviors of parents, (that is self evident) but rather to celebrate the power of the children. All it took was one child to bravely break the rules and save his family.

The Wolfpack film shows the joy of liberty and freedom from the shackles of a lazy, narcissistic control freak reminiscent of Jagad Guru Siddhaswarupananda Chris Butler.

Anyone who has left the Butler cult can understand the boy’s feelings on their first outings into the world. At first they are fearful with a mixture of excitement, they begin to see that it’s not so awful. In fact, there are a lot of nice people and opportunities. All the things that they were taught to fear are unrealistic and based on twisted perceptions. Their lives are better for leaving.

I am sharing their story to inspire other cult kids to come forward. The life you save may be more than your own.

How 'The Wolfpack' Brothers Changed After Spending Years Locked in NYC Apartment

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Revenge
Date: December 27, 2015 04:40AM

Vera City Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> After sharing
> [url=http://forum.culteducation.com/read.php?12,44
> 53,page=552]Flash's latest post[/url] with a
> friend who was involved in the production of
> Butler's newspapers on Maui- the following was
> sent to me. He wishes to keep his anonymity.
> Butler was referred to as "Siddha" back then in
> the mid 1970's.
>
...Looking back, I feel really
stupid that it didn't occur to me that Siddha
might have been involved in the drug trade. How
else would he have known so much about local
organized crime? How clever of him to later put
> Reed in the district attorney's office with his
> wife Carter! A good way to keep tabs on what the
> law knew.
>
> Given the evidence that several of Siddha's top
> followers were involved in drug dealing and
> allegedly other illegal scams, I wonder if Larry
> Mehau's organization crossed swords with Siddha's
> gang? Was Mehau such an obsessional target
> because he messed with the Siddha Boy's drug
> business? Was it revenge?
> [/quote]

Thank you Vera,

This personal testimony is what I was looking for when I posted the article about Mehau. Maybe some other old timers will chime in. This thread has gotten many hits in the last two days due to people reading about the death of Larry Mehau.

Flash

Re: Revenge
Date: December 27, 2015 08:01PM

Hey Vera, ha ha glad I got a laugh! Great posts from everyone, Dharmabum, Flash, Corboy, Ian and Vox, hope everyone is good!

Former self
Posted by: Vera City ()
Date: December 29, 2015 05:19AM

Hey Former self! If you are still reading this forum please PM me. Thanks ~ Vera.

Re: Former self
Date: December 31, 2015 03:59AM

A new article written by our friend Eigener Herr. I just found it, about to read it

WHY YOU SHOULD CARE ABOUT CULTS

By Eigener Herr

https://medium.com/@eigenerherr/why-you-should-care-about-cults-7a77ba5e5d97#.bo0wrn3ty

Chris Butler, his puppet Politician Tulsi Gabbard and the Cult vs The Truth
Date: January 01, 2016 03:35PM

Thanks Rama for posting this link.
Eigenerherr, we thank you as well, for another powerful testimony.
And the one critical thing that makes it so very important for all of us here
on this forum to let everyone know about this destructive cult, is the following statement from Eigenerherr:

Quote- “The core teachings I spoke about in the yoga teachers story, are the teachings I was brought up with. It’s a very damaging and abusive environment for a child to grow up in. I’ve only really shown a glimpse of what life was like growing up in that group. But I wanted to show you how easy it is to get pulled into a cult, and also what the reality is for those of us who grow up in it. Hopefully I’ve shown you enough, so that the next time you have doubts about something, you listen to them and do some research first. It doesn’t hurt to research and if what you see makes you feel uncomfortable, then don’t go back.
Hopefully I can save one person from joining the group I left. Hopefully I can save another child from growing up the way that I did.
End quote

To save one person.
To save one child.

We will not let our voices go silent.
Hopefully more of the second generation will come forward to share their
stories.
Speak your Truths.

The World is now listening.

Re: Chris Butler, Jagad Guru, Science of Identity
Posted by: dharmabum ()
Date: January 01, 2016 04:37PM

You are not the body, so drop it down on my sight. Wear a blinder with Krishna and me on side to side, will keep you away from staring at those jiggling boobs during the puja. And your balls, you have to lose that too. By the way you're also not the brain. If homeschooling and chanting do not wash away your critical thinking, add in psychic sleep. Happy New Year, Truth Force. It's 2016, and in so far, the cult has yet to answer for all the facts posted here.

Brother-in-arms Henri Jolicouer's latest, exposing Her Royal Hinduness Tulsi Gabbard:
[youtu.be]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/01/2016 04:51PM by dharmabum.

Posted by: dabcult ()
Date: January 01, 2016 07:38PM

I have been reading extensively about Tulsi Gabbard connection with the far right Hindu politicians in India and also in America ,,...I had no idea at first how deep that connection was ...now I know a little more ..ITS MONEY ..BIG MONEY
for Tulsi and indirectly for Chris Butler. Tulsi and the cult do not give a dam about the thousands of people that have been massacre by those fanatic extreme right wing Hindus ....The present Indian Modi administration is happy to have a Hindu in the congress of the USA .....and the cult is cashing in $$ big time.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/09/2016 12:03AM by rrmoderator.

New Comic
Date: January 03, 2016 10:30AM

Tore Up From The Floor Up: Chris Butler Siddhaswarupananda Paramahamsa

My approximation of the current state of affairs if you could see Chris Butler today.

Please use freely! Give credit where it is due, but plaster this anywhere you like!

Original Chris Butler Anti Cult artwork by Rama Ranson January 2016

FULL SIZE IMAGE HERE: (14" x 17")

https://ramavscultdocs.files.wordpress.com/2016/01/toreup666nice.jpg

https://ramaransonvsthecult.wordpress.com/2016/01/03/new-comic/

Posted by: dabcult ()
Date: January 04, 2016 01:03AM

I did one more video...the last for now anyway

[www.youtube.com]

This is a mix of several subjects .Possibly these videos will influence someone in making a little more research on tulsi and the cult especially someone who might be thinking of voting for Tulsi Gabbard again.
The use of the Hare Krishna INITIATION ceremony as been transform as a tool for mind control by Chris Butler .(Once the disciple pledge his life to Butler it is like the Scientology religion asking followers to sign a BILLION year contract )
It then become very very difficult to mentally and emotionally extract oneself from this relationship with the "GURU "...As we have so many exemples on this forum...even if Butler treat the disciples like SHIT...the disciples still bring him money and service....
The Hare Krishna initiation style claims that the relationship of disciple and the guru is an ETERNAL link to the Guru
Actually in the Hare Krishna Swami Bhaktivedanta as said many times that if the disciple does not make it to the "SPIRITUAL SKY " in this lifetime the guru will come back to pick him up in a next life (good luck to Butler disciples )

I want the people listening to Tulsi Gabbard to know that there was large drug dealers in the cult she was born in and there are no bigger drug dealer than Patirck Christopher Bowler aka Paramahansa das . Patrick Bowler did maintain the Ranson family as cooks of Butler that much we know thanks to Rama testimonial...Did the BILLION dollars drug dealer ever gave money to Butler directly or indirectly ..if he did ..it is a serious secret in the cult.
An even bigger secret would be if Tulsi ever benefited of such Taliban money to get elected ?
(Thank you Rama Ranson for your comment under the video to confirm the facts)

I have also chosen several extracts from a Eigener Herr video and gave a link to her full video exposing Tulsi Gabbard under my presentation
I have a great admiration for Eigener courage
Over the years I have talk with some adult kids of the Bishop family ...50% are still in the cult ....there is so much fear just to talk
BRAVO EIGENER HERR

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.