Current Page: 81 of 117
Re: Jack Hickman
Posted by: marvin ()
Date: July 17, 2011 08:47PM

Hang in there Lightdancer7. There are many of us on this board who want to support and encourage others. If you have read my posts you know about me. I still cannot belive I was blind to what was happening until "Sunday bloody sunday" as one of our other posters put it. Please feel free to reach out to me if you want. I still carry around guilt over my blindness.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: marvin ()
Date: July 17, 2011 08:52PM

Amen brother. SO much energy seems to be spent by some posters on this board attacking others and not doing anything constructive but venting anger and hatred. This shotgun approach has no value here. Moderator can you please intervene against abusive and inflamatory statements made with proof or evidence. This board seems to becoming a soapbox for a few and not serving the good of those who seek help and guidance.
Thank you.

Posted by: Sallie ()
Date: July 17, 2011 10:03PM

This is an ACTIVE cult

Children are PRESENTLY being born into this cult

EMANCIPATED MINORS are ADOPTED into this cult

LICENSED PROFFESSIONALS corroborate with leaders in this cult at the PRESENT TIME

RICHIE WALSH AND PHILIP RAMU presently use their position in the psychiatric community to lure people into a cult which they know is run by sexual predators.

RICHIE WALSH AND PHILP RAMU presently use their position in the psychiatric community to FRIGHTEN VICTIMS OF SEX ABUSE into being quiet lest the world see them as crazy.

RICHIE WALSH AND PHILIP RAMU presently use their position in the psychiatric community to LULL VICTIMS OF SEX ABUSE into a false sense of security.

People who are PRESENTLY being co-erced into remaining silent for any reason need to understand that the law is on their side

Being a LICENSED PROFFESSIONAL does not give anyone a license to break the law. In fact having a license makes a person MORE accountable.

No person of any age has any right to try and silence someone and prevent them from complaining. Ever. Never. Not for any reason.

Claiming ''I was on the tip of the iceburg once'' doesn't give anyone the right to pretend the waters beneath are safe.

These people are not safe.

No one in the INNER CIRCLE was ever safe.

None of them.
They taught kosher and sabboth laws and actually ''laughed'' at the idea of keeping them. It was all a joke. Always. It still is. They know it.

Date: July 17, 2011 10:07PM

Sallie
HERE'S AN EXPLANATION I FOUND OF THE DOUBLE BIND PARENTING STYLE.

we hypothesise that the mother of a schizophrenic will be simultaneously expressing at least two orders of message. These orders can be roughly characterised as (a) hostile or withdrawing behaviour that is aroused whenever the child approaches her, and (b) simulated loving or approaching behaviour which is aroused when the child responds to her hostile and withdrawing behaviour, as a way of denying she is withdrawing.[72]

Bateson gave an example of the double bind situation taken from observations made during clinical practice. This example is much cited and has been frequently used by other writers to illustrate in summary the mechanism of double bind.

A young man who had fairly well recovered from an acute schizophrenic episode was visited in the hospital by his mother. He was glad to see her and impulsively put his arm around her shoulders, whereupon she stiffened. He withdrew his arm and she asked, ‘Don’t you love me any more?’ He then blushed, and she said, ‘Dear you must not be so easily embarrassed and afraid of your feelings.’ The patient was able to stay with her only a few minutes and following her departure he assaulted an aide and was put in the tubs.[73]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's one

1) Cult leaders shame and ridicule and shunn homosexuals

2) Cult leaders then say ''oh..my...don't be homophobic...you shouldn't be afraid of homosexuality''

Date: July 17, 2011 10:14PM

Q)What does a PERP fear??
A)Truth

Q)What hurts a PERP??
A)The whole picture

Q)What makes a PERP feel beaten up?
A)A conversation they can't control

Lots of frightened, wounded folks feeling ''assaulted'' by my posts?

Diane Gatti is ALSO A MANDATED REPORTER

Don Smestad is ALSO A MANDATED REPORTER

LORRY OLSIN was ALSO ACCUSED by a cult member of raping a very very young girl...and Don knew that.....

Anyone feeling wounded right now??????

Date: July 17, 2011 10:56PM

Jack Hickman STARTED A CULT with members who he called his INNER CIRCLE.
These ARE people who were/are like minded.
A GROUP OF PEOPLE were part of Jack's INNER CIRCLE prior to 1982 and they continue in the ABUSIVE AND CONTROLLING behaviors which are basically illegal.

After 1982 some licensed and able bodied proffessionals JOINED Jack Hickman with full knowledge of his predatory intentions.

THIS IS AN ACTIVE GROUP of people.

They include
Don Smestad and his family(East Meadow)
Larry and Mark Olsen(Not sure)
John Hove and his family(Massapequa)
Bob Hicks and his family(Dix Hills)
Joan Utting and her family(Dix Hills)
Walsh
Ramu family
et al.
All DELIBERATELY DECEIVED OTHERS ...only until they were caught in 1982...at which time they went temporarily underground....resurfacing in Maine and Colorodo.

Hickman was MORE THAN a lone pervert who offended a few good hearted folks

He produced a family of LIKE MINDED PERVERTS

Date: July 17, 2011 11:08PM

Can I give the name of of one of the teenage boys who was CO-ERCED to spend ''alone time'' with PJ by his parents...parents who had FULL KNOWLEDGE of the sperm passing ritual...???
And yes...the authorities already have the info....
Anyhoo...

Consequently the boy ended up in ''therapy'' with one of the cult leaders and things went downhill from there.

These people are very bad. Very very bad. They physically harm helpless human beings and then shreak back in serpentile horror if one dares offend their tender feelings????

Sick.
Perverted.
Disgusting.
Understandable that they avoid society at large...they need to...most members of society don't take kindly to that sort.

Date: July 17, 2011 11:49PM

To quote (or maybe just paraphrase) another poster...

This cult is like an iceburg. The tip that you see is bad but watch out for what's beneath the surface. It gets worse....

btw.
For anyone interested about my incessant whining...um yes...the authorities have heard it all....and more.

Posted by: exfollower ()
Date: July 18, 2011 12:26AM

Sallie
Can I give the name of of one of the teenage boys who was CO-ERCED to spend ''alone time'' with PJ by his parents...parents who had FULL KNOWLEDGE of the sperm passing ritual...???
And yes...the authorities already have the info...

i don't think that would be appropriate, or helpful to 'the boy'.

but if it's true, i can see no reason you can't say the name of the parents on this forum; please do.

(plus, any and all forums, authorities, newspapers, tv shows?... etc.)

Date: July 18, 2011 02:26AM

Sue Shramel!!!
That's it.
How could I forget. She was in the inner circle as well. No one in the inner circle shamed or shunned her for being a homosexual because she posed no threat to the homosexual men who led the group...no jealousy...no competition.
Sue and Jack Hickman were the best of friends until she also died. Long before Jack. It was a long death and I regretted not being able to see her but it was after 82 and before the ''re-invite''.......
Yeh...
I have no memory of homosexual women being shunned or mistreated for their lifestyle choice. Things may have changed recently.
You know Sue had quite a thing for me. I didn't like her in ''that way'' but still...the attention was quite flattering. .
......................sigh..................

How about Mark Olsin and Gary Coons. I know Mark has lots of kids but I always thought their friendship was kinda special. Who knows......

Current Page: 81 of 117

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.