Current Page: 37 of 57
Re: Trumpet Call of God
Posted by: frogla ()
Date: January 08, 2011 11:07AM

t seems to me that you and LLG are saying 2 different things. she says a study guide says
llg
The final return of the Lord would be 7 years later in 2018, but if noone disappears in 2011 then they would have some serious explaining to do.

you are saying that
sparky
that he will be will us through the Trib to help others.
s

so i'm still confused as to when they will be raptured i think this yr and if timothy isn't raptured and the other flock members are still here then is that enuf to call his bluff?

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: LLG ()
Date: January 09, 2011 07:46AM

frogla,

Timothy claims that he and a few others in the group are part of what the bible refers to as the "Witnesses" and he and they will remain completely protected by God (apparently he will at that time be perfectly at one with God like those raptured but will remain to lead people back to God). So they are expecting that those worthy would be raptured (which doesn't even cover everyone in the group because we were told that some would not make it even in "the Lords little flock"), and the "Witnesses" or "Watchmen" (as they call them) will be left but fully protected by God.

Hope that helps.

About your question on the studies documents, they don't hold the weight of the letters because they are something Timothy or other leaders wrote not God, but they are still heavily promoted in the group.

@Mistie2013 - I'm glad you read this post before getting too involved, I thank God for that. :)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/09/2011 07:46AM by LLG.

Posted by: Sparky ()
Date: January 28, 2011 05:32AM

Here is a brief run-down of other people and groups who have given specific dates/years/times for the rapture/end times.

Speed T. Rathbun will be in good company of fellow thieves, liars and false prophets when his end-time "prophecy" fails...and it will fail.

[www.religioustolerance.org]

And here is an excellent post with many many dates given by "Prophets" like businessman Speed Rathbun. Click on a date to see who predicted it.
I don't see Tumpet Call of God on the list...I guess Rathbun is not marketing his cult effectively...

[web.me.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/28/2011 05:35AM by Sparky.

Date: January 28, 2011 06:48AM

@sparky I have been wanting to get a list of other end times groups who've predicted so thnx for this! I know it's not an ehaustive list but it's a start.

have they added any new letters recently? Also, have we here on this forum decided when trumpet has predicted the rapture where "poof" we are gone? Is it this year or by 2018?

I wish that the letters weren't so devisive. I'm afraid they've come b/tween more marriages & relationship & it really makes me sad.

Posted by: Sparky ()
Date: January 28, 2011 07:14AM

I don't have the specifics like many on this thread have, but I do remember earlier postings touching on the date(s) that Businessman Rathbun claimed.

As J. Gordon Melton, head of the Institute for the Study of American Religion has commented: "Everyone who predicted the end of the world had one thing in common. They were wrong."

Also, let's take the gospel of Matthew:

"...But of that day and hour NO ONE KNOWS, not even the angels of Heaven NOR THE SON, BUT THE FATHER ALONE."

-Matthew 24:35-36

Apparently, Rathbun, Trent and the others are God, since not even Jesus nor any man or woman can know.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/28/2011 07:23AM by Sparky.

Date: January 29, 2011 10:40AM

frogla,

The rapture in some of the bible / letter studies is predicted as happening in 2011. Also there is a letter claiming that there will be no more pentecost which I believe happens in June, and the following is another letter with some explanation in it as well in parenthesis:

"Thus says The Lord your God...
Behold, the Trumpet I am blowing is revealed to the wise and humble of heart... causing the pentinent to shudder from within... it is a trumpet of old (shofar), yet remains the trumpet of this day also (by the modern devices of men) ... Behold, My servant (Tim) is soon entering his 7th year (since he first heard the Voice) ... and My Word and this trumpet (will enter its 7th year) soon after... lo, it is 7 (seven volumes) and shall be blown for 7 (years during the tribulation) without ceasing, even as this 7 (years in which it was issued.)
Behold, is it not also that which I have revealed and remains holy in My eyes?... the fulfillment of which (the end of the Letters) is long followed (thereafter) by 3 which will come in rapid succession (the fall feasts) the fulfillment thereof short, yet everlasting even as the seven, with an 8th yet to come..... (the "8th" is the last great day , even the consumation wherein we are brought into the eternal state / New Jerusalem of which He IS.)"

The 2018 date would be after the 7 year tribulation according to the bible/letter study on thier site.

Hope that helps,
LLG

Date: January 29, 2011 11:42AM

Yes and thank you so much! I feel like a weight has lifted now that I get it! It took me long enuf. :p

Date: January 29, 2011 11:02PM

:-) Not a problem at all, glad to be able to help!

Date: February 12, 2011 01:23PM

epic fail!

Date: February 13, 2011 12:57AM

This is an interesting article. Has anyone heard of this author? [www.refocus.org]

Current Page: 37 of 57

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.