Current Page: 18 of 57
Re: Trumpet Call of God
Posted by: FreeYoMind ()
Date: September 09, 2010 02:55AM

I've done some research, and interntationally this small group supports some other guys..

1) David Masingano, a pastor from Uganda
2) Bobby Masilamani, 20 year old guy from India who teaches a lot of poor kids
3) And perhaps Marius Lazari, a 23 year old guy from Moldova - He already translated a lot of letters into his mother tongue, take a look: Letters gone international

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: philly ()
Date: September 09, 2010 04:16AM

oh i got woken up by a trumpet call this morning. Recorded on the computer. Early... But its ok, i have my son's trumpet and i can make a noise fr that... Maybe 1 in the morning, close 2 the said trumpeter's ear, what do u think?
Btw trent has a countdown timer on his gracehead site. Oooh what will happen when it gets 2 zero? Will timmy get his just desserts? Stay tuned 4 the next exciting episode on 'i wish i was living someone else's life'!

Date: September 09, 2010 08:29AM

philly
oh i got woken up by a trumpet call this morning. Recorded on the computer. Early... But its ok, i have my son's trumpet and i can make a noise fr that... Maybe 1 in the morning, close 2 the said trumpeter's ear, what do u think?
Btw trent has a countdown timer on his gracehead site. Oooh what will happen when it gets 2 zero? Will timmy get his just desserts? Stay tuned 4 the next exciting episode on 'i wish i was living someone else's life'!

Check this out - www.gracehead.com - scroll down a little and look at the black box on the right hand side....Trent's rapture guess has counted down to zero. Did anyone feel the earth shake? Are the trumpeters gone? Hmm, someone's calculations are a little off....

Posted by: LLG ()
Date: September 10, 2010 05:28AM

FreeYoMind
I've done some research, and interntationally this small group supports some other guys..

1) David Masingano, a pastor from Uganda
2) Bobby Masilamani, 20 year old guy from India who teaches a lot of poor kids
3) And perhaps Marius Lazari, a 23 year old guy from Moldova - He already translated a lot of letters into his mother tongue, take a look: Letters gone international

David and Bobby are both supported by the members of the group. We were told that God wants us to support thier kids as though they were our own kids. They are both members of the group themselves and attend the study sessions. Marius I don't believe has a ministry, I think he just translated the letters because he could. There is another ministry we were told we need to support by a Pastor Osaro, but I never met him.

Posted by: Sparky ()
Date: September 10, 2010 07:39AM

What does Speed T. Rathbun have to say about this husband-wife team of annointed prophets also serving "god"?:

[forum.culteducation.com]

Posted by: frogla ()
Date: September 10, 2010 01:14PM

Good question or point...although I'm sure you are not implying these self-appointed "prophet" hubby & wifey team are like Timothy Speed Rathbun & Amy Rathbun? Huh??

EXACTLY!!!

Well, Mr. Trent's Sept. 9th rapture prediction didn't exactly pan out like he had hoped. Tonight I tried asking him to nail a def date & he didn't "feel" like talking due to the wrong date.

Can y'all plzzzz help me think of how to either ask Trent 4 a "specific" date or ask Trent to ask Speed Timothy Rathbun? I get all emotional & ticked off therefore, it goes bad.

I told him tonight not another 3 yrs of this & plzzz help me see a date to know when this will be over. I told him that I don't expect him to understand.

Date: September 10, 2010 07:15PM

frogla,

It will have to be before the next pentecost which I believe is June 12 2011 (found the date on the internet) because there is a letter which we were given after the last pentecost which stated there would be no more pentecost. Therefore Trent will have to agree that the rapture will have to be before pentecost 2011 or the letter will have told a lie. I posted a link to the letter below:

[www.trumpetcallofgodonline.com]

I hope that helps with your request.

btw, I tried to send you a private message in response to yours but your message box was full.

Date: September 11, 2010 05:39AM

LLG
frogla,

It will have to be before the next pentecost which I believe is June 12 2011 (found the date on the internet) because there is a letter which we were given after the last pentecost which stated there would be no more pentecost.

So i guess we're looking at some time between 15 may and june 12... LLG ur inside info has been so valuable 2 those of us who have loved ones in this cult. Btw trumpeters are watching this site with great interest and think they're quite clever 2 recognise some of us.

Posted by: frogla ()
Date: September 11, 2010 06:35AM

philly thnx 4 the heads up! I'm also VERY appreciative for LLG's inside info! I'll message you all!

Date: September 11, 2010 08:33AM

Yes thank you philly,
I expect they are watching this site and have very little doubt they do recognize me. In fact I believe they are lying about the reason I left to the other members in order to save face. That just makes it all the more clear that this is a cult if they need to lie about that.

Sparky, that article is very interesting indeed thank you for posting it.

Current Page: 18 of 57

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.