Current Page: 17 of 57
Re: Trumpet Call of God
Posted by: philly ()
Date: September 08, 2010 11:34AM

FROGLA - feeling your pain... I too was asked to stay at home today and the children were 'pleaded' with as well. Left with a MASSIVE fight, biggest one yet. I took the modum for our internet access and hid it - told him that if he was really observing the Lord's day (which ends up being two days, go figure) he needed to spend time on His word not with the trumpeters on the internet. Personally, I don't care if we never have the internet again at home.... Pray for us too. Major upheaval - awful awful awful....

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Sparky ()
Date: September 08, 2010 11:50AM

God help you, philly! So sorry to hear this crap is affecting you and your children so much.

I hope and pray that your husband realizes SOONER rather than later that he is following a human, feet-of-clay, con-artist (or if I would be kind, and I rarely am: a self-deluded mentally-ill megalomaniac....but because he makes a GREAT living with his publishing business and all, I think CON-ARTIST fits better).

I hope everything works out and the profit Speed (who has yet to strike me down btw; a doubter like I am in the magical powers of a modern-age prophet of YHWH)
makes his false prophecies obvious enough for your husband to escape his evil clutches.

For anyone "lurking" here, I ask you to beware the honey-sweet trap of the King of Lies and the Lord of the Flies, Speed (aka "The Profit Timothy").

Date: September 08, 2010 11:56AM

What would the clients of Speed (The All Great and Seeing Profit Timmy-boy) do if they found out that the publishing house they are doing business with is being run by a self-annointed prophet and potential cult leader?

Do you think the cult label (which, I am sorry this clearly sounds more and more like) would make them do business elsewhere and therefore shut down Speed Rathbun's easy money stream?

Does anyone know the name of the company or the DBA (Doing Business As) name under which Speed (Timothy) Rathbun runs his printing "empire" under?

Are there complaints against "god" "Timothy's" business?

Is he paying court-ordered child support payments to his first wife?

The more we use Speed (Timothy) Rathbun's real name, the more a quick google-search will give his prospective customers the skinny on who this destructive (to families) individual is.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/08/2010 12:00PM by Sparky.

Date: September 08, 2010 12:05PM

Again, let me quote rrmoderator once more at risk of boring everyone:

Quote:
rrmoderator
There is a Web site called "all business.com" where various businesses are listed.
At the Web site you can find records regarding many companies.

Speed Rathbun and wife Amy are listed there under "publishing."

The Rathbuns list their same home address in Hastings, Nebraska, as their business address.

The business the Rathbuns own and operate was reportedly founded in 1992.

This publishing business reportedly has only two employees, which seem to be Speed and Amy Rathbun.

The company has reported estimated annual sales of $93,000.00 concerning its "misc. publishing."

The source for the information is cited is Hoovers's and D&B (Dun and Bradstreet).

What do you think "misc. publishing" is all about?

Could that be the "letters" and/or other religious materials?

Is this the way Timothy makes his money?

Is being a "prophet" profitable?

Date: September 08, 2010 01:26PM

So is this Speed Rathbun's house? [maps.google.com]

This is quite an expensive looking house, I would think.....

I can't seem to find 811 exactly - across the road is 808 and next door is in the 840's I think.

Here is the info on their business [www.hoovers.com]

And details 811 E 7th St
Hastings, NE
68901-7604
United States (Map)Phone: (402) 462-5697

It states its a
directory and database publishing business.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/08/2010 01:40PM by philly.

Date: September 08, 2010 01:47PM

I thought God was no longer speaking to Speed Timothy Rathbun? Suddenly back in favour again?

Date: September 08, 2010 02:00PM

Oh my... why has this been removed....
[gracehead.com]

Is someone in Timmy boy's company getting a little nervous? Frogla, would you care to ask Trent why this was removed?

Posted by: LLG ()
Date: September 08, 2010 07:03PM

Hi everyone,

See the chart in this pdf too (page 21 I think), this shows why the Feast of Trumpets this year is such a big deal to this group.

[trumpetcallofgod.com]

Posted by: wendyjduncan ()
Date: September 08, 2010 09:11PM

philly
[gracehead.com]

Is someone in Timmy boy's company getting a little nervous? Frogla, would you care to ask Trent why this was removed?

Maybe Timothy was "raptured" to a jailhouse.

Posted by: frogla ()
Date: September 09, 2010 12:16AM

[gracehead.com]

yes.. i will ask *sighs* as i beat my head up against the wall*

Maybe Timothy was "raptured" to a jailhouse.

LOL

Why doesn't Trent even care or has a million reasons that stupid man and wifey are making $93,000, that they own other property, he wasn't married before but had a daughter with this woman. our private investigator spoke with this lady. she said tim rathbun was crazy doesn't surprise me. why don't i care that trent doesn't care. maybe cuz i've spent over $5000 on exit counseling and countless of hours trying to help this man?

timothy speed rathbun lives in a medium sized house supposedly it's all beaten down with torn bed sheets etc cuz they can't afford to buy newer stuff.

Current Page: 17 of 57

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.