Current Page: 2 of 3
Re: AMORC and abortions Temple Degre 8 Monography 18
Posted by: Nerveno ()
Date: November 13, 2008 05:25PM

Sparky,

Of course you can get rid of ailments through medicine i do not doubt that and even AMORC state in bold writing that you should not stop using medicine, this is because it can relieve pain and may get rid of ailments.
However using thier technique i managed to get over mine, and as i said it does state a method to help get rid of a certain sleep disorder.

What im saying is, Watching4amorc is not talking about recovery. Hes just copying and pasting from a blog. I believe they are not helping with recovery. And of course Watching4amorc meant to insult me

As you can see from my other posts i have been non negative but when a post like that appears i dont understand why they have to be so confronting and/or bullying.

I dont see why you put me as the bad person. Yet when watching4amorc clearly insulted me you find that ok.
I am not "a baby" i have been studying metaphysics and hermetics long before i joined AMORC

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: November 13, 2008 07:22PM

By the way.

What is your opinions on CR+C, the Rosicrucian Order founded by Gary L. Stewart?
Surely that must be the same as AMORC as it uses the teachings of HSL too?

I just want to see if your problem is AMORC and Christian Bernard of if it is with HSL's teachings.

Posted by: Hopeful ()
Date: December 01, 2008 07:18AM

Michael Jones
This is exactly the genious of mind control organization. It always feel voluntary.

The "Walking question mark" in AMORC is a public relation myth that H. Spencer Lewis has successfully promoted to

the public and to the naive members of AMORC.

Read this blog entry from Pierre Freeman "THOUGHT STOPPING AND A COUP D’ETAT"

[www.theprisonerofamorc.typepad.com]

I copy only a part of that blog for you.

Thank you Michael,

I read 'thought stopping and a coup d'etat'. It seemed to me as if it was written by someone from the 'Gary Stewart camp' who has an axe to grind with AMORC. I understand emotions run very high over this issue, but I honestly didn't recognise the AMORC I'm involved in from those various postings. I've never felt any kind of fear during any AMORC activity, in fact I've sometimes wondered at the teachings because they are always so positive - most systems I've encountered before involve some kind of duality or good versus evil, but AMORC teaches that the cosmic can not be used for evil and that psychic attacks etc are usually psychosomatic.

I have never been discouraged from asking any kind of question, in fact members regularly get into debate about things, and they do not always agree - being able to do that is part of mature adult life, surely?

I know a few people who either left AMORC, or left and returned. They all had their various reasons, none claim to be scarred (that I know of) and no one from AMORC gave them a hard time about it.

Still, it's always good to research any group you affiliate yourself to and be aware of others' experiences. Cults do creep up on you slowly and surreptiously. I belonged to another cult previously which was very hard to get over, although at the.time I would have sworn blind that I wasn't brainwashed, so I do understand about this. This also made me immensely wary of joining anything else, but my experience of AMORC has been completely different, in fact as far as 'esoteric' movements go, I think it's on the lightweight end of the spectrum!

Posted by: neverno1 ()
Date: December 06, 2008 12:22PM

Dear All,

I must inform all of you AMORC is the only true Spiritual Organization that exists in the World. The teaching of AMORC comes directly from ancient Egypt. This is one of the reasons the monographs and their content are sacred and infallible.

The Imperator Christian Bernard was selected directly by the Great White Brotherhood which is a College of Invisible superior entity. Two of the Leaders of the Great White Brotherhood are H. Spencer Lewis the founder of AMORC himself past Imperator and Kut-Hu-Mi. When the current Imperator Christian Bernard die he, will automatically become a member of the Great White Brotherhood.

This point here is very important. It clearly point out the Spiritual Superiority of Christian Bernard, The Imperator of AMORC. His spiritual level is why members are always requiring visualizing him in their daily meditation when they want to make contact with the Celestial Sanctum.

Last and not least, the simple mention of the name of Chritian Bernard brings protection and blessing to the member of AMORC and thru the member of AMORC bring protection to the world.

Peace to All in the name of Christian the True and only Savior the world.

Date: December 13, 2008 05:10AM

neverno1
Dear All,

I have read your previous posts with interest nerveno, and I must admit that I found them well balanced; indeed at times I felt you were unfairly picked on by other forum contribitors. However, your last post comes across as very fanatical and really does not do AMORC any favours.

'I must inform all of you AMORC is the only true Spiritual Organization that exists in the World. The teaching of AMORC comes directly from ancient Egypt. This is one of the reasons the monographs and their content are sacred and infallible.'

Can you be sure of this? Unless you are extremley enlightened and have all sorts of esoteric powers and experiences, this is a belief, nothing more. I would be very wary of deeming anything 'infallible'. Always keep your power of discernment.

The Imperator Christian Bernard was selected directly by the Great White Brotherhood which is a College of Invisible superior entity. Two of the Leaders of the Great White Brotherhood are H. Spencer Lewis the founder of AMORC himself past Imperator and Kut-Hu-Mi. When the current Imperator Christian Bernard die he, will automatically become a member of the Great White Brotherhood. '

Maybe true, maybe not but again a belief.

'This point here is very important. It clearly point out the Spiritual Superiority of Christian Bernard, The Imperator of AMORC. His spiritual level is why members are always requiring visualizing him in their daily meditation when they want to make contact with the Celestial Sanctum.'

I am a member of AMORC, I regularly contact the Celestial Sanctum, however I have never visualised Christian Bernard - this has never been mentioned by AMORC or other members, and in fact has never occurred to me.

'Last and not least, the simple mention of the name of Chritian Bernard brings protection and blessing to the member of AMORC and thru the member of AMORC bring protection to the world.'

Never heard of this either and sounds decidedly dodgy.

Peace to All in the name of Christian the True and only Savior the world.

Where on earth does this come from? Are you equating Christain Bernard with Christ / God / the Messiah etc?
Not to put Christian Bernard down at all - I've met him a few times at conventions, he's certainly very spiritual and works tirelessly for the Order, but he's a mortal on the path like you or I. He may well be very spiritually advanced and inspiring, but until I have concrete proof of anything beyond that, he will maintain my respect but I will never worship him (as you seem to be verging on). He makes no claims to be the 'saviour of the world' and I don't know anyone in AMORC who thinks of him that way.

You are making AMORC seem like a personality cult.

Date: December 14, 2008 07:53AM

I apologise Hopeful but as you can tell by the usernames that person was either impersonating me (badly) or just trying to cause trouble.

I agree with your statements, and having today been to the Grand Lodge for the Festival Of Light only re-inforces the belief that AMORC is not a cult but indeed a lovely organization with lovely people in it.
How you can label AMORC as a cult when they devote an hour EVERY DAY to send thoughts of love and energy to those in need (This is OPTIONAL by the way) and celebrate the want for Peace Profound is beyond me.

Posted by: Michael Jones ()
Date: December 14, 2008 10:22AM

Look like no one here seems to acknowledge that Christian Bernard stole the Imperatorship from Gary Stewart. He

became Imperator after a Coup d'Etat.

Gary Stewart is the only true Imperator.

Date: December 14, 2008 05:39PM

Michael,

I know that there was a problem with Gary & Christian AND the Board Of Directors.
There was not a Coup d'Etat. Even Gary stewart who no longer belongs in AMORC and has founded his own order said that it just got out of hand.

Gary Stewart does carry on the Lineage of Harvey Spencer Lewis yes, BUT even as Mr.Stewart says "It is not the Order that makes a person a Rosicrucian, it is what the person does in service of his fellow man"

People make false accusations, thats part of our nature as Human beings, why can you not do what it seems like most people do and forget it? It's happened we cant change it now.

Date: December 15, 2008 03:57AM

Hello,

I'm glad that post wasn't by you Nerveno. It did seem like you'd had a personality transplant! It seems like certain people are being very manipulative with their posts and deliberately trying to bring AMORC into disrepute, which is worrying because some people are bound to believe them.

Wishing you all the best (whereabouts in the world are you?) and Merry Xmas.

Posted by: watching4amorc ()
Date: December 19, 2008 10:47AM

AMORC divides the World into two
I got this from the blog of Pierre Freeman

[www.theprisonerofamorc.typepad.com]

I removed the URL on the post

THE WORLD DIVIDED INTO TWO

AMORC divides the world into two parts- those that are members or thinking of becoming members of AMORC and those who are non-members and intending to remain that way. Let us imagine that AMORC is a large circle. For those who are members of AMORC, there are many concentric circles indicating the level of spirituality of the person. The outermost circle contains those that wish to become or thinking of becoming a member. The innermost circle is inhabited by those who have been member for long time or the higher officers of the organization. This innermost circle contains people with the title of FRC or Frater Rose-Croix (Brother of the Rosy Cross).

The rest of the people in the world are outside of the circle. They are second-class citizens (or I should say second class spiritual beings?). The members of AMORC are in charge of the world and given credit for any good thing that ever happens to humanity. I have heard many lectures where the story is given about a member of AMORC visualizing the most complex political event that the next day- “Voila!” Problem solved!

This is the elitist view of the world that is characteristic of most religious cults. Of course, given the value that AMORC places on “humility,” you will rarely see a member use the term, “second class citizen” to refer to the rest of the world. Except, of course, when this becomes necessary to promote AMORC to others.

This view of the world is the central point of the Rosicrucian teaching. It is no surprise that people who are altruistic in nature are inclined to be attracted and entrapped into AMORC. AMORC appeals to their sense of duty to humanity but also to their spiritual ego. This means that many who follow the spiritual path secretly believe in their own spiritual superiority. AMORC’s teachings that encourage them to meditate and pray with a sense of duty to save the world and protect the rest of humanity. In my opinion, prayer may be a good thing- but it all depends on the context. If the prayer is launched with an egoistic identification with a flawed and deceptive organization, it may be a somewhat of a waste of prayer.

Current Page: 2 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.