Recovering from spiritual trauma research
Posted by: Jamie Fearn ()
Date: March 22, 2023 05:36AM

Hi everyone,

I'm a qualified counsellor and Hakomi practitioner, looking for co-researchers for my PhD research into people’s bodily experience in relation to recovery from spiritual trauma. Co-researchers would either be able to relate to some sort of bodily experience connected to the spiritual trauma or if you don't specifically relate to a bodily experience but are interested in this and want to explore it, you would also be really welcome to be involved.

There are two parts to the research, the first part is an invitation to make something that expresses your experience of recovery from spiritual trauma and you can take part in this from anywhere in the UK. The second part is a confidential, one-to-one interview to explore your experiences. You can participate in just the first part, or both the first and second parts. You will need to be based in the UK, over 18 and for the second part, you will need to be able to travel to the University of Chester, Parkgate Road campus or Ullet Road Eco Offices in Liverpool, both in the northwest of England in the UK.

Please feel free to pass this on to anyone you think might be interested - see advert below for more details and I have also created a short video: https://youtu.be/WiavsXYvTGI

Research advert image

If you want to take part, you can email me on 1522211@chester.ac.uk

Best wishes,

Jamie

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.