Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
Debunking: The Ascension Process
Posted by: facet ()
Date: May 15, 2020 01:40AM

The ascension process is the idea that your human system is somehow upgraded and enhanced by activating certain ‘dna” and other specifically named physical cell process and systems within the physical body and brain.

Essentially, the ascension process starts as an idea, and ends as an idea only. It is nothing else.

The word “ascension” points to the living, or raising of something. In terms of ascension in its reality as an idea, this would signify hierarchical thinking, it is one up and one down placement.. which can be understood in social terms as superiority (over) and inferiority (under). (Note, you will find this basis in most spiritual and cult or cult like systems and schools).

Now let’s look at the physical bit that ascension claimers claim are happening when they in fact, are not.

DNA and all of its structures has absolutely no idea of its dna’ness. It’s does not know that it has been called dna and the cell structures within dna simply carry out their natural paths doing what they do, they cannot be controlled by human imagination and affirmation, in the same way you cannot sprout a different plant from the seed in which it is originally intended, the pathways remain the same.

If you consider yourself to be a realised person, or enlightened, then at some point you would have absolutely come to the conclusion that there is no up or down, direction, as these are based on separation ideology. Ascension signifies a rising up, it requires an opposite condition which will be separate from it in order to be in its risen state idea, which would seem absurd if you have an understanding of an interwoven nature of things - this fact distinctively marking out that ascension process is a figment of the imagination only, a section of magical thinking that anyone anywhere can get easily carried away with, over the years becoming such a grand delusional state that it only reinforces a more youthful (on the undesirable scale) narcissistic state.

Wishing all well .

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Debunking: The Ascension Process
Posted by: Resilient ()
Date: May 16, 2020 11:25AM

An ascensionist creeped one of my meditation groups, where I said something like "the human body is designed for deterioration" (I may have been talking about Buddhist contemplation of death practices) and she started to slowly shake her head "no" (side-to-side). I asked what she objected to, and she told me that she will ascend with her physical body intact. Like, whoa. I didn't press for details, but we agreed that we would find out soon enough. She was a challenging, confrontational and delusional person - it's fascinating.

Date: May 18, 2020 09:10PM

Hi Resilient,

I really like your name !

Thank you for sharing, that does sound challenging and I can relate to the challenging and delusion bits too.

I mean belief systems are great and we are all free to choose them, though if like this one it costs money, family, relationships with others, general sanity - all valuable things to help enjoy life then I have something to say here for any who choose to start research.

The raising of the body, to me this one really is the for denial that the physical body does not go with us. It’s like that saying with money or other perceived forms of wealth, “you can’t take it with you” hehe.

For a system that says fear is so terrible, I felt this one is literally based on the fear of death. It is scary, and who wants to let go? Of course, but it is inevitable.

Dis acknowledgement of death won’t change our nature.

Sending warm sunny garden wishes !

Date: May 18, 2020 09:37PM

facet Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hi Resilient,
>
> I really like your name !
>
> Thank you for sharing, that does sound challenging
> and I can relate to the challenging and delusion
> bits too.
>
> I mean belief systems are great and we are all
> free to choose them, though if like this one it
> costs money, family, relationships with others,
> general sanity - all valuable things to help enjoy
> life then I have something to say here for any who
> choose to start research.
>
> The raising of the body, to me this one really is
> the for denial that the physical body does not go
> with us. It’s like that saying with money or other
> perceived forms of wealth, “you can’t take it with
> you” hehe.
>
> For a system that says fear is so terrible, I felt
> this one is literally based on the fear of death.
> It is scary, and who wants to let go? Of course,
> but it is inevitable.
>
> Dis acknowledgement of death won’t change our
> nature.
>
> Sending warm sunny garden wishes !

Ps

I’d like to check in to say that anyone reading the comments about fear of death, I hope it will not be taken as being a bad thing. Fear of death is a completely natural thing, and nothing to feel ashamed of in anyway, it is a natural part of all of us.

Posted by: Dandelion ()
Date: May 24, 2021 06:04PM

facet Wrote:
> The ascension process is the idea that your human
> system is somehow upgraded and enhanced by
> activating certain ‘dna” and other specifically
> named physical cell process and systems within the
> physical body and brain.
>
> Essentially, the ascension process starts as an
> idea, and ends as an idea only. It is nothing
> else.
>
> The word “ascension” points to the living, or
> raising of something. In terms of ascension in its
> reality as an idea, this would signify
> hierarchical thinking, it is one up and one down
> placement.. which can be understood in social
> terms as superiority (over) and inferiority
> (under). (Note, you will find this basis in most
> spiritual and cult or cult like systems and
> schools).
>
> Now let’s look at the physical bit that ascension
> claimers claim are happening when they in fact,
> are not.
>
>

Hi facet,

We have noticed that you criticise all elements of the field of spirituality on all forum's topics, including (meditation and) Enlightenment. Enlightenment is the purpose of human existence and the highest stage of the development of consciousness, so it is unprofessional to criticize something about which you have no personal experience.

The centuries of darkness and backwardness in which religions have kept us continue to have a negative effect on all areas of human activity, especially on the area of spiritual development.

Posted by: corboy ()
Date: May 24, 2021 09:00PM

The topic of this discussion is debunking Ascension Process, not affirming it

There is no shortage of online venues for supporting people who believe in this material and pay for information about this material.

Cult Education Institute provides a safe space for persona to exercise their First Amendment rights to express their opinion about AP and other belief systems or groups.

So called experience is not necessary.

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: May 24, 2021 09:40PM

Dandelion:

Preaching is prohibited on this message board.

If you wish to promote your spiritual beliefs please go somewhere else and do so, but not here.

Posted by: Dandelion ()
Date: May 24, 2021 10:09PM

rrmoderator Wrote:
> Dandelion:
>
> Preaching is prohibited on this message board.
>
> If you wish to promote your spiritual beliefs
> please go somewhere else and do so, but not here.

Criticism of a some cult, sect, or "spiritual teacher" is fine if there is a reason for it, but a facet generally rates meditation and Enlightenment as a kind of deception. Thus, this forum becomes a platform for anti-propaganda and persecution of meditation and Enlightenment as a whole.

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: May 24, 2021 10:15PM

Dandelion:

Sorry, but you read and agreed to the rules before posting here.

This is not the place for you to share and promote your spiritual beliefs.

If you continue you will be banned for breaking the rules.

There is no "persecution" going on here.

Date: May 25, 2021 12:28AM

Enlightenment is the purpose of human existence and the highest stage of the development of consciousness

Hi Dandelion,

Not everyone has the same beliefs. If you choose a belief, that is fine.. although it is not for everyone.

My post offers an undoing for those who are wanting to affect a change in their own lives, and offer an alternative view - it is not intended a general announcement to absolutely everyone in existence, only those who are looking for solace. Generally people are coming here to get well after a system (like the one mentioned) has hurt them.

Your beliefs are for you, and those you share with.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with being a lowly human being like myself - this kind of statement you make is the kind that hurts feelings.

There is also nothing wrong with being atheist, godless, rational, or any other tag you might place as being different to your own experience.

I agree with Corboy;

There is no shortage of online venues for supporting people who believe in this material and pay for information about this material.

Visiting the correct venues for what you wish to achieve will quickly solve your problem.

Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.