Re: Soka Gakkai International -- SGI
Posted by: corboy ()
Date: January 15, 2014 09:33AM

Meh wrote:

"Nothing quite like having someone mark you as their territory."

You got that right. And, thats almost as bad as a "spiritual' organization utilizing its members as litter boxes to receive the leadership's disowned smelly emotions.

And not only being shat into but also being used as part of the cover up!

And thats' why emotionally exploitative people and organizations are constantly on the hunt for new, fresh recruits.

The best brand of cat litter eventually reaches its saturation point and cannot retain the stink.

Underlings who get saturated with disowned emotions dumped on them by are eventually unable to hold and contain the stink and are discarded when dead or worn out.

New recruits -- new filler for the organization's litter box.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Spartacus ()
Date: January 15, 2014 11:55AM

Hello corboy - good to see you back. Many thanks for your acknowledgement of my humble words. Yes, the phenomenon is like frostbite, and also like a mosquito bite!

Your cat piss analogy is so spot on. Life is so much better as an EX filler-member of the litter box division (being shat into and then used to cover up - as you said). Cult.org madness possesses and deceives a person to WANT to be pissed on over and over, even past the point of saturation, and then be even happier to be shat on as well. Try as hard as the leaders may, they still can't cover up the stink of their territory-marking piss and awful-smelling turds. (over on reddit we'd all be accused of degenerate posting and would have already been censored for using this analogy by now.)

What is sometimes difficult for cult victims to acknowledge how quickly and easily one can be manipulated into the acceptance of being pissed not once, but regularly. Its part of the cult world of master and slave - of dominance and submission. After taking only one or more of these few subtle steps: rejecting reason, abandoning freedom of thought, surrendering freewill, accepting dominance, trading individuality for group identity, one quickly crosses that invisible line into cult ENSLAVEMENT by the mind-piss without even noticing the sea change that has occurred.

Date: January 15, 2014 12:48PM

Hey Mey. Interesting inside info on garyp - your theory sure explains why has shut the hell up,

Thanks for your story about attempting to make a pioneer story video. Not surprised to hear that HQ/WT nixed any sort of support for your vid project. They probably didn't want any group receiving recognition/respect that would in any way rival the 'Greatness of the Mentor' meme. As members, we were all taught to give respect the pioneering WDs (but never as much as the respect/adoration expected to be given to fearless leader). But as you said, they were "used" to grow the SGcult in our country. When viewed from within the cult, most praiseworthy. But from outside, we now see they were highly victimized - maybe more so that any other group considering the extreme sacrifices they were willing to make for the sake of the cult.org. Shameful how they were suckered in, used up, and spit out when no longer useful to the cult.org . NO! No accolades for them! Now get back to wasting your life chanting for that magic connection with senseless. AND don't forget - May contribution campaign isn't far away so start saving to make that BIG donation now!

I knew a lot of pioneer wd. They were usually smiling and friendly - bearing gifts of riceballs ( a great way to win over hungry young men). While some were very nice, some were absolutely frightful. I was witness to the pioneer wd's inside struggle for power and control of the local cult.org., and it wasn't pretty. Sometimes the lines blurred between the two. It's kinda like the proverbial bomber pilot - could be a really nice guy to know as an individual, yet a monster that can callously rip innocent people to tiny pieces when ordered by their leaders.

Just remembered this. My senior leader often told me, "In NSA, we always go from one campaign right into another - never a moment to relax!". A more accurate statement would have been, "never a moment to think".

Spartacus

Date: January 15, 2014 01:22PM

"Cult.org madness possesses and deceives a person to WANT to be pissed on over and over, even past the point of saturation"

My leaders and fellow members used to say, "It's the most difficult members who help you grow the most." So you're supposed to spend your limited time around people you DON'T like, because that will "help you grow" (and, of course, get MUCH more benefit!!).

I saw early on that this has the predictable result of you voluntarily spending *ALL* your social time in the company of people you don't like, whose company you don't enjoy! What's THAT supposed to do to a person's mental health??

Date: January 15, 2014 01:31PM

"When viewed from within the cult, most praiseworthy. But from outside, we now see they were highly victimized - maybe more so that any other group considering the extreme sacrifices they were willing to make for the sake of the cult.org. "

We only had one pioneer where I started practicing, as I've mentioned, and boy, did she ever rule the roost! She was brought up Catholic, for what it's worth. Now, the overwhelming majority of these "pioneers" were WWII war brides, so I find it rather difficult to feel too sorry for them for their "sacrifices." It's not like they sought out American GI husbands "for kosen-rufu!!" or that they only accepted offers of marriage from gaijin because they were so committed to Ikeda's vision of world domination.

No, I think it's more likely that these were women who made their choices and, once here in the US, made the best of it. They would have been street-shakubukuing fellow Japanese back in Japan if they'd stayed there, in other words. And there are plenty of WWII Japanese war brides who came over here to the US and had their own difficulties adjusting to a strange new culture - I don't see anyone weeping over THEIR "victimization"! When you are a woman and you marry a foreign MAN, you are typically expected to follow him home. So what?

"My senior leader often told me, "In NSA, we always go from one campaign right into another - never a moment to relax!". A more accurate statement would have been, "never a moment to think". "

There's a psychological factoid that applies here - one reason con artists tend to talk fast is because, once you hear something, there is a moment where you accept the information. THEN, if you have time, you can mull it over (maybe taking only a half second or less) and you can then, on the results of that thought process, reject it. But if someone is talking fast, you never get that moment to react to the information you've received, and, thus, there is a greater likelihood that you will accept it as fact. You won't remember to go back and think about it, in other words - this is a reflexive process.

Date: January 15, 2014 01:51PM

I remember my pioneer wd senior leader telling me that she had been directed to find an american serviceman to marry and return to the states with, for the specific purpose of growing an SG organization in the USA. She tole me about willaims coming around and chewing their asses for not learning to drive or speak english - because they needed to learn in order to better grow the USA cult.org

They were loyal soldiers ready to carry out orders to kill and be killed alright - fodder for the cannons of cousin rufus.

Posted by: meh ()
Date: January 15, 2014 09:41PM

The ones I knew had been instructed to marry US military as well, so they could get over here and spread the word. Some of them had very difficult lives - one woman was legendary in the west (Mrs. Carter I think was her name); her husband threw her and her gohonzon out (literally) and she apparently spent weeks trudging around doing shakubuku before someone finally took her in. BTW, there's that sgi spirit, encourage them but don't help them out directly . . . this is their karma and they need to work past it! Everything turned out alright for her finally, but she had such a hard time. There was a woman in Las Cruces who was bullied into learning to drive; she was to tiny, she had to sit on a telephone book to see over the dash. She was terrified every moment behind the wheel.

Fodder for the cannons of cousin rufus, indeed. I have a great deal of admiration for people with more courage than I have, even if it is somewhat misguided. Although they did get special certificates from cuz rufus to commemorate their sacrifices. Sadly, I'm sure that that lousy piece of paper thrilled the shit out of them.

Date: January 16, 2014 01:07AM

Spartacus, have you had several posts deleted from your reddit thread?

Posted by: corboy ()
Date: January 16, 2014 01:23AM

StillTaitanandProud:

"I saw early on that this has the predictable result of you voluntarily spending *ALL* your social time in the company of people you don't like, whose company you don't enjoy! What's THAT supposed to do to a person's mental health??"

Can tell people what that does: The sufferer leaves, breaks down from stress and then either leaves or returns. To stay in this situation for too long, one adjusts to it.

Thats the glory and danger of being human. We are capable of adjusting and adapting -- even to degrading sitautions.

One can thought crime oneself into eating shit and convincing oneself it is sugar.

Or that this degrading activity is good for us.

Jeffrey Masson, in his memoir, "My Fathers Guru" visited India as a teenager, in company with his father. At one ashram, the guru had his feet washed.

And then young Jeffrey was called forward for an honor that he could not refuse.

To drink the foot bath water from the guru's dirty feet.

Some days later, Jeffrey came down with a severe multi day fever.

This practice still takes place in some ashrams, including the United States.

Date: January 16, 2014 03:36AM

Corboy - UGH!! Oh, and happy new year! :D

Meh, I just ran across a page over at "the endless further", you know, the "Nichiren the original face of Buddhist terror" site that betrays the site owner's deep fondness for Das Org:

[theendlessfurther.com] - its a eulogy for Mr. Williams, who apparently died last month, and you will see that it is unabashedly and openly flattering toward Das Org, at least as it was under Williams (aka NSA, which was Das Org at its most coercive and abusive).

Thus began a great saga, a quest really, of 30 years, during which the future George M. Williams crisscrossed the country tirelessly promoting Buddhism, organizing regional groups, and encouraging members.

By the 1980’s NSA had grown considerably. In 1985 we sponsored a World Peace Culture Festival in Honolulu, Hawaii. As we prepared for the festival, one night there was a big rally at the NSA auditorium on Wilshire Blvd. in Santa Monica. Mr. Williams led several thousand of us in singing “Blue Hawaii” and “Pearly Shells.” He said we were the “pearly shells from the ocean”, bodhisattvas rising from the earth. Not everyone’s dream necessarily came true in Blue Hawaii, but it was a grand event I’ll never forget.
Mmm hmmm No *wonder* he sided with that garyp714 pipsqueak against me!

However, I must admit that I'm stoked to take a look at his link called "Nagarjuna was Badass"!!!! :D x 1000

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.