Re: The Living Word Fellowship, The Walk, John Robert Stevens
Posted by: Reepicheep ()
Date: August 27, 2019 07:34AM

Did anyone ever throw a wild gourd on the crock pot? Or was that Wild Turkey?

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Onion ()
Date: August 27, 2019 07:46AM

I agree the procedure was: potatoed, dog house, nephilim - sometimes alternating the cycle quickly just to be sure no one ever felt any security because no one could anticipate on any day how they would be treated by the people they were supposed to give themselves and all their worth to. Oh and give their marriages and children to too.

When referencing the gourd diet I used the word opposed where I meant imposed but really those two are interchangeable when referring to G&M and their sidekicks. Again, a sneaky way to keep everyone off balance.

Speaking of sidekicks, there was a meeting at Shiloh Saturday and apparently one of the agenda items was "reconciliation." I doubt it was a financial reconciliation but it would be interesting to know if it was a big push for forgiveness and moving forward (where?) of course without repentance by any of the sidekicks or their idols.

And continuing on the sidekick topic, I read somewhere that the San Diego church corporation is making their changes sometime in the next month or two. I don't know what that means but I believe it is heavily weighted in favor of sidekicks - or at least it smells that way.

No gourds in the crockpots. Bessie had a pretty heavy pour hand so it might have had some Vodka in the recipe. Crockpots went away after JRS died because the "new day" was all about $300 bottles of wine and those don't go well with soybeans.

Posted by: changedagain ()
Date: August 27, 2019 08:34AM

Well, even if they manage to escape all legal accountability, the interest in the discussions on this board exposing the hypocrisy of TLWF leaders hasn't waned. To date there has been 1,274,952 page views. Thank you again to everyone who has come forward to share your experiences. These accounts will not be buried.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/27/2019 08:46AM by changedagain.

Date: August 27, 2019 09:25AM

Onion wrote:
Crockpots went away after JRS died because the "new day" was all about $300 bottles of wine and those don't go well with soybeans.

Yes, I don't think anyone was ever pressured to go on a soybean & expensive wine diet.

Posted by: Reepicheep ()
Date: August 28, 2019 03:19AM

I guess I was unaware that wine or other alcoholic beverages were part of either the McDougall diet or the raw food diet. Probably another case of different rules for different groups of people. You can't make this stuff up.

Date: August 28, 2019 11:20PM

Reepicheep Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Probably another case of different rules for different groups of people.

I suppose we can find solace in the fact that Gary finally put an end to religious hierarchy. By all accounts, it appeared to reek of that at Marilyn's funeral.

Posted by: reveal
Date: October 15, 2018 03:19AM

FROMSOUTHCHICAGO, I'm glad you asked about Marilyn's funeral because it's something I have thought of posting about on here for some time. I was there and it was very, very odd. One, we had to pay to attend. No kidding. We were told we had to register if we wanted to attend the funeral, and pay $40 per person to "cover costs". I found this extremely bizarre and supremely tacky. Who charges people to attend a funeral?? Especially considering the Hargraves have a ton of money.

Two, besides Marilyn's immediate family (Rick, Marti, Gary, and granddaughter Kaylin) the leaders/shepherds from all of the churches were a part of the processional and recessional in the church, and then at the graveside they had all of the chairs surrounding the immediate area cordoned off. Only VIP were allowed to sit in the chairs, and they had someone placed at the entrance of this sectioned off area to allow or disallow people to sit in the seats. Even though there were a ton of empty seats, the rest of us minions were given standing room only OUTSIDE of the roped off area. In typical TLWF fashion it was very exclusive. It felt very uncomfortable.

Three, Rick did a "Twenty-One Gun Salute" for Marilyn with fire crackers (you know the ones that just make a loud BOOM), simulating what they do for members of the Military who pass on. I was deeply offended by it, because in my opinion that is reserved only for those who have served in the Armed Forces. It seemed highly inappropriate to me and came off very awkward.

Four, at the reception everyone was completely shitfaced. I have not seen so many people wasted at a church function before. I mean, in LA it's kind of par for the course to see people drunk at functions, but this was just over the top. It was all just very, very strange in every regard.

Date: August 28, 2019 11:24PM

Memorial t-shirt (too wordy, perhaps)

I am Drunk--NOT Shitfaced
Show some Respect!

Date: August 29, 2019 06:45AM

Reveal wrote:
It was all just very, very strange in every regard.

I guess that means God was involved ;)

Posted by: kBOY ()
Date: August 29, 2019 08:25AM

The SOUTH CHICAGO post regarding the 'Lamp Lights Out' memorial abomination shows just how far complete absurdity was 'normalized'. Anyone not totally addicted to TLW Kool-Aid could easily see the vehicle veered off the road long ago, taking all passengers with it.

Posted by: puddington ()
Date: August 29, 2019 03:20PM

I would think for $40 you would have had a hosted bar and a free commemorative T-shirt saying something like “The Lamp Still Burns In Our Hearts”.

Maybe a commemorative shot glass too.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.