> and a much greater understanding of the human
> condition.
> [/quote]

beautiful

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Living Word Fellowship, The Walk, John Robert Stevens
Posted by: Onion ()
Date: August 23, 2019 03:52AM

Clarification: When I say Rick Holbrook is a criminal, that is my opinion. But my opinion is based on seeing ample evidence and having a doctorate of law.

Similarly, my statements re: the criminal status of Gary Hargrave, Marilyn Hargrave and Rick Holbrook is based on my opinion and understanding of the available evidence.

I strongly believe that if any of those people wished to challenge my opinion by calling it slander, the discovery for such a case would open up every single aspect of their personal lives and I doubt they could handle that. Their secrecy and demand for confidentiality along with their system of parsing out knowledge to avoid any one person having the total picture, would indicate they would never be willing to open up the vault of information on how they have lived their lives which I believe would only provide much more information than I already know and condemn them further.

Posted by: fool me twice ()
Date: August 23, 2019 06:14AM

Posted by: Onion ()
Date: August 23, 2019 03:52AM

>Clarification: When I say Rick Holbrook is a criminal, that is my opinion. But my opinion is based on seeing ample evidence and having a doctorate of law.

Similarly, my statements re: the criminal status of Gary Hargrave, Marilyn Hargrave and Rick Holbrook is based on my opinion and understanding of the available evidence.

I strongly believe that if any of those people wished to challenge my opinion by calling it slander, the discovery for such a case would open up every single aspect of their personal lives and I doubt they could handle that. Their secrecy and demand for confidentiality along with their system of parsing out knowledge to avoid any one person having the total picture, would indicate they would never be willing to open up the vault of information on how they have lived their lives which I believe would only provide much more information than I already know and condemn them further.

Exactly!

Posted by: Reepicheep ()
Date: August 23, 2019 11:41AM

After looking through hundreds of posting histories, I believe that it is possible that there is some type of a glitch in the system, which in rare cases could cause odd posts by other users to appear in someone's history. Out of hundreds, I saw three instances where this may have occurred. With that bit of doubt, I sincerely apologize to Aardvark for assuming that he posted six years ago as gillslicer. I also asked the RR Moderator about the possibility of a glitch, and he wasn't aware of it.

Aardvark, I jumped to conclusions. I would like to explain that many of us on this forum have been harrassed by trolls claiming to be "former" members. Some of the harrassment bordered on criminal behavior. So that is where my need to verify facts comes from. When someone begins posting with a disclaimer that they will undoubtedly be attacked and that they disagree with many of the accounts posted here, my alarms go off. Since no one is forcing you to post on a forum with people you largely disagree with, it sounds like you may be here to harrass and argue. I sincerely hope that is not true. Again, apologies.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/23/2019 11:43AM by Reepicheep.

Posted by: changedagain ()
Date: August 23, 2019 10:05PM

Reep wrote:

Aardvark, I jumped to conclusions. I would like to explain that many of us on this forum have been harassed by trolls claiming to be "former" members. Some of the harassment bordered on criminal behavior. So that is where my need to verify facts comes from.

Yes, here is a sample post from one troll (will go unnamed) we eventually got rid of. It only took a year so so :)
The post was directed to 'Going Rogue,' a long time poster. Her daughter was still in the fellowship at the time when this was posted, and the lame parody "song" was written from the perspective of her son-in-law::

"Dedication of A new yasper song. Written for the (redacted) husband.

Monster in Law

(to be sung to Chris Christopherson's song "Oh Lord won't won't you buy me a Mercedes Benz."

Oh Lord, won't you send us to the Church in Brazil. My mother-in-law's a Nephilim. She won't make amends. Worked hard all my lifetime to love my wife like Christ loved the Church. Oh Lord won't you send us to Brazil.

Oh, Lord, won't you send us to the Church in Brazil. My mother-in-law hates me. She won't make amends. She hates Gary with a vengeance that she can't control. Oh Lord, won't you send us to Brazil.

Oh. Lord, won't you send us to the Church in Brazil. My mother-in-law's a Diva. She won't make amends. She thinks she's still Walk Royalty. But she's filled with hate. Oh Lord, please send us to our Church in Brazil."

Note: given many of our backgrounds in TLWF, and the church's history of praying for the death of the "nephilim,' mostly in the 70's-early 80's...which, of course, was John's wife Martha...referring to a person as a nephilim is no light matter. It could have serious consequences for a person labeled as such.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/23/2019 10:07PM by changedagain.

Posted by: Aardvark ()
Date: August 23, 2019 11:16PM

Reep,
Apology accepted, and I understand why folks on this forum are wary are about imposters inserting themselves into the discussion. Feeling safe is essential for the forum to bring the healing that's needed.

To be attacked on the internet was a new experience for me and it showed my extreme defensiveness - something I need to work on. So I thank you for that.

If there is in fact a litmus test to determine authenticity then I will gladly take it (perhaps a Jeopardy lighting round about LWF trivia?).

Date: August 23, 2019 11:51PM

Aardvark Wrote:

> If there is in fact a litmus test to determine
> authenticity then I will gladly take it (perhaps a
> Jeopardy lighting round about LWF trivia?).

Funny.
Fill in the blank: Holy Jim __________.
(note: I initially got this one incorrect. I answered "Jones")

Date: August 24, 2019 12:10AM

I forgot--the answer has to be in the form of a question. Disregard my prior post.

Posted by: Aardvark ()
Date: August 24, 2019 03:33AM

What is Holy Jim Canyon? In the Cleveland National forest, north of San Diego and the place that JRS had a cabin which he used as a weekend getaway. It was here that he had several pivotal meetings with God that influenced the course of his ministry.

Date: August 24, 2019 03:46AM

< It was here that he had several pivotal meetings with God that influenced the
< course of his ministry.

Or so he claimed...

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.