Re: The Living Word Fellowship, The Walk, John Robert Stevens
Posted by: lily rose ()
Date: May 27, 2016 05:06AM

Hi Cloudwatcher,

I share your interest in your question if folk are called out loud by TLWF leaders as aliens or Nephilim. Years before John passed, he taught that folk who left the church of their own volition were in deception and were to be shunned. And later he also taught that there were forces of darkness within the church which he described as Nephilim. Apparently (from what I read on this forum or Factnet) before John died two other women besides Martha were called out by John as Nephs in the form of a letter. I don't know if or how it was announced to the body.

Also I read on Factnet, early on after John's passing, folk were called out before the congregation as being in rebellion and excommunicated. I don't know if they were called out loud as Nephs or channels. More recently, in John Miller's case, it is unclear to me if his status according to G&M as a so called channel (as discussed on this forum) was announced out loud before the congregation or if it was back room discussion or if Miller himself revealed to folk what was said to him.

Perhaps I am incorrect but I think these days it is unclear if folk who leave of their own volition are marked as being deceived or as Nephs who are the target of prayers of judgment. Maybe it depends on who you are (big fish?) or the church from which one frees oneself. Anyway you look at it though, it is better to get oneself free and folk have this forum for support in their journey as exiled aliens.

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: May 27, 2016 06:31AM

Cloudwatcher Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> kBOY Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > HEADLINE NEWS: The Millennium Rebellion
> >
> > "Father, Work Your Will In Me"

> > May 22, 2016
> >
> >
> [www.garyandmarilynhargrave.com]
>
> > er-work-your-will-in-me/
> >
> > "It is a continuation . . . that exposed the
> > unbelief and hardness of heart. How deeply God
> > needs to change us. We cannot work this in
> > ourselves, but we can appropriate it."
> >
> > After having been a continuous problem now
> for two
> > millennia, we are either not cut out for the
> task,
> > simply refuse to appropriate it, or perhaps, it
> > doesn't actually work that way.

> >
> > Stay tuned for another millennium of messages
> on
> > the subject.
>
> There it is. I have predicted a few possible
> scenarios. Here it comes--the condemnation. You
> are not good enough you failed so I will be in
> Brazil where it is really happening. Does anyone
> else see or feel that?

Hi Cloudwatcher,

Before I left the church, I started feeling the condemnation after hearing sermons that you are not good enough you failed. I think there were and still are folk in the church who have Teflon backs and any negative sermons easily roll off their backs; while, others internalized the negativity. We are all wired differently. I remember going with friends to a neighboring smaller church and a rooky elder brought the word. It was a Debby Downer sermon and had I not needed a ride home from my friends I would have just excused myself from the service. Instead I squirmed and I started rolling my eyes at the darkness that was being expressed from the pulpit. It was like a knee jerk reaction and I thought maybe now the negativity will stop. It was pretty much then that I knew I had to pull myself up by my boot straps and find another church. My realization that the control of my life by folk who were not a new creation or the incarnation of light was becoming more apparent. It wasn't that they the ministries were just weak vessels; no it was that the LW was not the community of light that they proclaimed. The LW wasn't what I once thought it was. You once asked in a post how did folk save themselves. I am a big wimp. I don't know how I did but I just did it. I left.

Posted by: kBOY ()
Date: May 27, 2016 08:57AM

BENCHMARK WEEKEND: Rich Lindy Memorial

This weekend will see another hammer-blow to the rock that was once TLW. There will be a number of former APCO members in attendance who were a part of the Timothy generation covering the last four decades at the memorial. Many questions will undoubtedly be raised by those that still remain as to why each member left, with most if not all of the reasons decidedly different than those spun from the pulpit. As has been the case recently, questions raised will undoubtedly be answered at other times and places.

That which was formerly hidden under the peck-measure will eventually be declared from the rooftops.

Posted by: kBOY ()
Date: May 28, 2016 10:25AM

BREAKING NEWS: Multiple Personality Disorder

[www.thelivingword.org]
April 30, 2016

After aspiring to be the New Testament Christians that bring in the Kingdom, and then disawoving earlier teachings and making a bed with Catholicism, we are once again reminded of the efforts to be adorned as Jews.

Someone needs to keep track of all the outfits and which days to wear what, because the wardrobe closet is pretty confusing.

More wine, please . . .

Posted by: TheSarge ()
Date: May 28, 2016 04:43PM

I was Presbyterian before I was TLW, and we had ecumenical Passover seders. I'very been a part for years. And even when there was a strong association with the Jerusalem Center, I loved the Shabbat we did. Jewish friends of mine now invite me to celebrations because they find me respectful. Know the customs has enhanced my understanding of Christian roots.

I have no clue Gary''s motivation or consistency in celebrating a Seder. Did he fast till Easter as the Catholics do? I don't know what soup he''s concocting.

kBOY Wrote:
> BREAKING NEWS: Multiple Personality
> Disorder

>
> [www.thelivingword.org]
> r-celebrating-the-seder/
> April 30, 2016
>
> After aspiring to be the New Testament Christians
> that bring in the Kingdom, and then disawoving
> earlier teachings and making a bed with
> Catholicism, we are once again reminded of the
> efforts to be adorned as Jews.
>
> Someone needs to keep track of all the outfits and
> which days to wear what, because the wardrobe
> closet is pretty confusing.
>
> More wine, please . . .

Posted by: pbxguy ()
Date: May 29, 2016 12:45AM

I've a few jewish friends that have invited me to seder once or twice.
I've also been to a seder at the San Diego church.
Other than a gathering of like believers the SD church does not accurately practice a seder.

Posted by: changedagain ()
Date: May 29, 2016 04:05AM

One practice that might enliven current church services, and I think should be added to the TLWF ritual list, is snake-handling. And what better proof of demonstrating faith in God than this practice?
Onward and upward.

Date: May 29, 2016 05:26AM

TheSarge Wrote In Part:

> I have no clue Gary's motivation or consistency
> in celebrating a Seder. Did he fast till Easter
> as the Catholics do? I don't know what soup he's
> concocting.

St. Francis of Assisi Borscht with North Korean Kim Chi.

Date: May 30, 2016 12:58AM

changedagain Wrote:
> One practice that might enliven current
> church services, and I think should be added to
> the TLWF ritual list, is snake-handling. And what
> better proof of demonstrating faith in God than
> this practice?
> Onward and upward.

That's wild. For churches that have fallen behind in the manifestation of signs this would be a sensation generating large audiences and hijacking new converts.

Posted by: changedagain ()
Date: May 30, 2016 04:27AM

TheSarge Wrote:

> I have no clue Gary''s motivation or consistency
> in celebrating a Seder. Did he fast till Easter
> as the Catholics do? I don't know what soup he''s
> concocting.

Gary has transcended from soup to certified nuts.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.