Re: The Living Word Fellowship, The Walk, John Robert Stevens
Posted by: kBOY ()
Date: March 07, 2016 03:35AM

Being repeatedly beaten by a doctrine of guilt can only promote more depression.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: changedagain ()
Date: March 07, 2016 08:41AM

kBOY Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Being repeatedly beaten by a doctrine of guilt can
> only promote more depression.

Hargrave has been in charge of bringing the "living word" for over 32 years now, roughly the length of time John spent in his ministry. If he had any spiritual sensitivity, he would know that it's time for him step away from the pulpit. Perhaps the enjoyment he gets out of continuing to place a power trip choke-hold on his followers is simply too enjoyable for him to relinquish. Once again, I'm probably guilty of wishful thinking.

Posted by: Cloudwatcher ()
Date: March 07, 2016 08:52AM

FCSLC Wrote:
> kBOY wrote: “The most recent version of
> insanity.”
>
> -----------------
>
> And impartation of anxiety!
>
> Have you ever said to yourself, “If the Creator
> wants to save me then so be it, otherwise I’m
> done worrying about it?”
>
> Do statistics show any relationship between sales
> of anti-depressants/anti-anxiety pills and these
> modern day current words from the pulpit?

Yes and probably. Amen

Date: March 07, 2016 09:30AM

> FCSLC Wrote:

> > Do statistics show any relationship between
> sales
> > of anti-depressants/anti-anxiety pills and
> these
> > modern day current words from the pulpit?

Not sure--but I suspect some people in TLWF became alcoholics as a way of coping with the insane environment they found themselves in...and perhaps even their role in helping create it. Just writing this comment is starting to trigger a desire in me for hard liquor. I better stop.

Date: March 07, 2016 08:24PM

This just in . . .

THE APOSTLE PETER--GOD'S INSTRUMENT OF CHANGE

"The apostle Peter ministered one of the most radical explosive changes that the world had ever known. He opened the door for the Gentiles, who had been excluded and cut off from God, to be grafted into Abraham and God’s chosen people."

[www.garyandmarilynhargrave.com]

Could this be the cloud the size of a man's hand that is the harbinger of TLW being conjoined with the great harlot? Only the G-man knows.

Posted by: Apostle Dog ()
Date: March 08, 2016 04:18AM

I don't think either Gary Hargrave or Marilyn either one believed a dam thing John Robert Stevens taught, it was all lip service to butter him up and get his trust and then take his place, however they could swing it to make it happen.

Date: March 08, 2016 04:43AM

It would be really cool if eventually there was a weekly Mass in TLWF that was conducted in Latin. Now that would pique my interest--since I spent three years in high school trying to master that dead language. I would definitely be tempted to sneak into that Mass and watch this ancient dead language put into action.
p.s. I wonder how you say "Yes, that's right" in Latin? That's something I should know if I'm really serious about attending.

Date: March 08, 2016 05:35AM

There is a distinct possibility that if enough doors open up for the G-man in Brazil, irrespective of doctrine, that he may decide his ambitions outweigh any former allegiance, and simply walk on to his own greater glory, TLW be damned. After subsisting on a staple of small potatoes, why miss out on the filet mignon?

Posted by: Apostle Dog ()
Date: March 08, 2016 08:00AM

I just was watching a video about North Korea. They were saying some of the stupidest things that the people in that country believe about their leader. For instance they believe that he has supernatural powers, they have propagandists that do nothing but make up stories about his supernatural birth etc. I was thinking, how could these people be so stupid, and then the guy doing the talking in the documentary told me, and then I got a "now I get it," moment about Living Word Fellowship. See they keep the people of North Korea isolated completely and they do not give them anything but misinformation from their days they were born. The older generations by now have all died out and so no old grandfather somewhere is going to tell the kids the truth. That is basically the way it was with Living Word Fellowship, the older generations were thinned out, the ones that might tell the truth were all moved out of the membership, family ties were broken, nobody but the party line people were allowed around the younger generations. This is classic. The difference is that in North Korea there is no way for somebody to turn on the government controlled internet and read or hear or see the truth. However, there are some in the Living Word Fellowship that are reading here, and that is a plus.

Posted by: Cloudwatcher ()
Date: March 08, 2016 12:06PM

kBOY Wrote:
> There is a distinct possibility that if enough
> doors open up for the G-man in Brazil,
> irrespective of doctrine, that he may decide his
> ambitions outweigh any former allegiance, and
> simply walk on to his own greater glory, TLW be
> damned. After subsisting on a staple of small
> potatoes, why miss out on the filet mignon?

I think you may be right on that count. I think we can safely say "just wait for it" The "current word" will be the indication that something is afoot. If it wasn't so sad it would be interesting at least.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.