Re: The Living Word Fellowship, The Walk, John Robert Stevens
Posted by: kBOY ()
Date: February 27, 2016 11:28PM

Since we are in the middle of moving, anyone wishing to 'work-day' at our house is more than welcome. If not, enjoy your FREEDOM.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: changedagain ()
Date: February 28, 2016 12:05AM

I'll be with you in spirit, kBOY!
If you feel a 'why is everything taking so long?' presence at your house, that is likely me, trying to move things along--without physical exertion, of course.

Posted by: jan w. lane ()
Date: February 28, 2016 10:55AM

Hi Deb, Good to see you here on the forum. Welcome, and I hope it will bring clarification and some healing to you. God Bless.

Posted by: FCSLC ()
Date: February 29, 2016 01:42AM

Apostle Dog wrote: “When I was listening to Gary Hargrave kissing up to the Pope” & “I was actually embarrassed for him the way he was kissing up.”

-------------------

I suppose in the excitement of the moment G-man forgot TLWF teachings on hierarchy, that he himself is top ‘Christ in the Flesh’ on earth to whom all are to bow. A little damage control would be necessary when returning to the home base minions in most normal situations, unless of course it’s all a part of the master plan to bring the Pope and attending millions into subjection/submission to the G-man and TLWF.

IMO the need to dominate and control is an evil character flaw. A flaw that has no place in the type of heaven I’m looking for.

Posted by: TheSarge ()
Date: February 29, 2016 03:44AM

I've missed the antecedent to this Catholic phase of The Walk v.3. Has that chapter on Catholcism been removed from The First Principles or edited? After all the other segues over the last couple of decades, what is the facination? Yeah, yeah, same Father, One Universal Church, yada yada. But why now? I am truly flummoxed.

Posted by: Apostle Dog ()
Date: February 29, 2016 07:47AM

TheSarge Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I've missed the antecedent to this Catholic phase
> of The Walk v.3. Has that chapter on Catholcism
> been removed from The First Principles or edited?
> After all the other segues over the last couple of
> decades, what is the facination? Yeah, yeah, same
> Father, One Universal Church, yada yada. But why
> now? I am truly flummoxed.

I THINK that Gary Hargrave intends to move down to Brazil so he can be treated like a god, and the Brazilian Walk members still have a fondness for the Pope. That is what I THINK. It is obvious that a right winger like Hargrave is not telling the truth about praying for and thinking so much of a left winger like Pope Frances. In truth I guarantee that in private he despises the pope. Pope Frances has said many times that he believes in redistribution of wealth, what would a rich right winger like Hargrave like about that? No, Hargrave is kissing up to the Pope JUST LIKE the way he kissed up to John Robert Stevens. He was jockying for POSITION then and he is jockying for position now. It should be obvious even to the people still in TLWF that he is doing this, it SHOULD make them think a little. In fact, I have heard through the grapevine there are some people walking out now.

Posted by: FCSLC ()
Date: February 29, 2016 08:10AM

Apostle Dog. I have to laugh when you use the words, “walking out now” instead of leaving. It comes to mind that they’re ‘walking’ because they haven’t enough money left after being fleeced for every dime to either own an automobile or pay for gas.

Posted by: Cloudwatcher ()
Date: February 29, 2016 09:48AM

Apostle Dog Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>
>
> I THINK that Gary Hargrave intends to move down to
> Brazil so he can be treated like a god, and the
> Brazilian Walk members still have a fondness for
> the Pope. That is what I THINK. It is obvious that
> a right winger like Hargrave is not telling the
> truth about praying for and thinking so much of a
> left winger like Pope Frances. In truth I
> guarantee that in private he despises the pope.
> Pope Frances has said many times that he believes
> in redistribution of wealth, what would a rich
> right winger like Hargrave like about that? No,
> Hargrave is kissing up to the Pope JUST LIKE the
> way he kissed up to John Robert Stevens. He was
> jockying for POSITION then and he is jockying for
> position now. It should be obvious even to the
> people still in TLWF that he is doing this, it
> SHOULD make them think a little. In fact, I have
> heard through the grapevine there are some people
> walking out now.

I think that this Brazil influence and the Catholic connection has something to do with the United Religions Initiative www.uri.org

I don't think it would be a stretch to think that G man wants to be a player in this organization--hence the radical departure from the anti denominationism.
Could he be trying to make himself relevant by building a following and expanding his sphere of influence?

Bye bye you living word saps. This is a new revelation...Father Gary moving up to the world stage as an Apostle to the Kingdom--bye DAD make those suckers get in line--Marilyn is coming on a cloud with Jesus and Moses-or one of those guys-- to establish the kingdom and rule and reign forever... Amen. Get your t-shirts here folks--- step right up.

Posted by: Apostle Dog ()
Date: February 29, 2016 10:06AM

Clourwatcher, that is a good point you made about the ultimate ecumenical move, just unite all the religions. The Pope has already said that they are all the same anyway, Gary Hargrave would go for such an Antichrist stand, has he now already proven to be anti-Christ when he and his Jezebel wife did not see the Christ in the members they kicked to the curb.

Gary Hargrave is a Judas ANYWHERE he goes. That is for sure.

Posted by: paleface ()
Date: February 29, 2016 11:09AM

I hear that Gary received a message from the cloud of witnesses today. She said "I've got good news and bad news for you, Gary. The good news, God contacted me and said your prayers for oneness in the church have been heard. God plans to unite all the churches into a single Universal church.

The bad news, He was calling from Salt Lake City."

: )

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.