> actually make more money by putting it out there
> for people to listen to it, and the reason i
> didn't say this earlier is because there is enough
> poison on the internet without Living word putting
> their koolaid out there for innocent people to
> drink.
>
>
We have seen what it has done to innocents. Rat poison doesn't have to be 100 percent.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Living Word Fellowship, The Walk, John Robert Stevens
Posted by: Apostle Dog ()
Date: February 27, 2016 07:53AM

When I was listening to Gary Hargrave kissing up to the Pope, I was thinking about how much different Hargrave is than the pope and he is talking all about how he is praying for him. If the members of Living Word Fellowship can't look at the con that Hargrave is pulling in Brazil, then they deserve for hargrave to clean out their retirement accounts. They probably have already given the deeds to their house to him. I figure Hargrave will come back and sell everything and leave on a first class plane ride down to Brazil and retire down there with a Brazilian cuitie or two.

I was actually embarassed for him the way he was kissing up. I know now the reason that I never considered going into a ministry, even a real one outside of LWF, it's because of all @$$ kissing. It is disgusting.

Posted by: Cloudwatcher ()
Date: February 27, 2016 08:55AM

I am not sure I know what is going on--how long does it take before posts are displayed and how do you confirm that your post went through--I posted to the same reply twice because it did not show that my post went through and I checked back anf found I posted twice.Halp@!!@

Date: February 27, 2016 09:38AM

By the way, nice to meet you Cloudwatcher. It's always good to meet new people.

Date: February 27, 2016 11:32AM

Thank you.

Date: February 27, 2016 12:00PM

Cloudwatcher, I do that all the time. I don't think there is a set amount of time before a post appears. Another thing that happens is sometimes there will be something written in red letters saying something about a hacking threat and they just wont' ever show the post, or sometimes it is hours and they show the post. it's a trip. but it is worth it, you will get used to it.

Date: February 27, 2016 12:09PM

Tbank you for the info. I have been lurking for some time with technical problems signing up. But it is good now.

I appreciate this board. I am sure you know how difficult it is if you still have family members on the inside you are new to life on its terms, and the people you know would never understand.

I love the sense that there is something common in our experience that reflects the love and concern that once was part of the LW. It has been gone a long time but something kept each one there for however long--maybe always going back to the good that once was, thinking maybe it would be like that again if you just hang in. But it just gets worse, that rubberband keeps snapping back--it hit me very hard thank God but I have family on the inside and I am in agony over it.

Posted by: kBOY ()
Date: February 27, 2016 08:11PM

Welcome CLOUDWATCHER.

My take on the posting delay is that when you are new to the site, there is a time of 'vetting' by the moderator to make sure you are legit and stay within the boundaries of the site's parameters, which probably means your contributions must actually be read before they get posted. Once you have attained your 'security clearance' following a handful of contributions, your posts should then appear immediately after reloading the page.

Be careful to stay within the site's guidelines, or may find yourself receiving at least a slap on the wrist, and at worst, banishment altogether.

Welcome to the FAMILY.

Posted by: kBOY ()
Date: February 27, 2016 10:46PM

CLOUDWATCHER:

We all feel your pain. The only option is to 'hold fast' and accept the path that each has chosen, as unacceptable as that may seem. Be they immediate family members, or other relationships you have loved for decades, each must come to their 'should I stay or should I go' moment.

Some may have their epiphany in this lifetime, and some will take their TLW involvement to the grave. Hopefully the freedom of your TLW 'afterlife' may be witness enough to lure those still held captive to consider leaving the reservation.

Posted by: changedagain ()
Date: February 27, 2016 11:18PM

That perhaps the only silver lining, albeit a major one, of the travesty which was our TLWF experience. That when it came time to leave, every member of our family was on board, in agreement. That type of solidarity almost never happens, with anything we approach. It's a miracle if we can the four of us together for a family picture! We all knew--even the kids at a young age--how toxic the place was...and leaving, even if it meant not talking to people we had known for most of our lives, was absolutely necessary.
I feel for so many people that suffered for years under the authoritarian, anti-family culture that is TLWF--and are still directly impacted by it because of family members still involved. I'm grateful they have an avenue to vent on this board...even if comes across to some as just p*king. BTW, when I viewed the recent video of Hargrave ministering to the Brazilians (at Our Lady of something or another), it seemed so pathetic to me, that at first I felt a tinge of sympathy for him. But then I came to my senses, acknowledged that he has never taken any responsibility for the damage inflicted by his ministry, and the sympathy vanished.
Anyway, enough rambling. Hope everyone has a great Saturday. There will be no mandatory work day at my house...so that alone should lift your spirit!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.