Re: The Living Word Fellowship, The Walk, John Robert Stevens
Posted by: kBOY ()
Date: January 30, 2016 09:37PM

Scriptural justifications are how TLW rolls--LOVE be damned.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/30/2016 09:38PM by kBOY.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: FCSLC ()
Date: February 01, 2016 12:29AM

The Living Word Fellowship Blog dated January 17, 2016 says there’s a third anointing that will bring revival and fulfillment.

Okay. In the meantime, keep paying your tithes, submit and give adulation to the hierarchy.

Same old, same old since 1969 when I first went to the church in Salt Lake City.

Date: February 01, 2016 12:31AM

If it ain't broke, don't fix it, or, if the flavor still finds favor, don't mess with the Kool-Aid.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/01/2016 12:33AM by kBOY.

Posted by: changedagain ()
Date: February 01, 2016 03:28AM

"The Living Word Fellowship Blog dated January 17, 2016 says there’s a third anointing that will bring revival and fulfillment."

Finally!

Posted by: dbc ()
Date: February 01, 2016 12:31PM

Just caught up with everyone again. What a prolific thread - Golden I'm tempted to say. thanks for your honesty and sincerity.

Posted by: Apostle Dog ()
Date: February 01, 2016 04:06PM

I would not be surprised if this "third anointing" they are talking about might consist of hooking up with other Latter Rain, third wave people. I don't think it would hurt them in the least, in fact, pretty much anything that would unite the Walk with anybody outside their doors would probably be good for them, in comparison to what they much come up with on their own. I think the biggest reasons for most of their problems in the past has been the fact that they have isolated themselves from everybody else from the beginning. Any time somebody becomes a law unto themselves it is trouble.

Posted by: changedagain ()
Date: February 01, 2016 10:07PM

I wonder if the fourth anointing is the selling off of all church assets to the enrichment of a few.
I guess I'm getting ahead of myself--sorry. Staying focused on the now has always been a challenge to me.
Kingdom Now!

Posted by: pbxguy ()
Date: February 01, 2016 11:50PM

Best guess is that TLW will be a functioning entity until the second generation dies off. (Hargrave, et al). The third will probably lose interest and sell off assets then. My two cents.

Date: February 02, 2016 12:08AM

Following the money-trail in TLW is a convoluted, carefully-guarded mess. With Marilyn out of the picture and Gary without any 'heir-apparent', much will fall to the Rick Holbrook side of the equation, with all of the ex's that that entails.

As usual, the little people will probably be left out of any calculations.

Posted by: paleface ()
Date: February 02, 2016 04:49AM

From what I've witnessed, the "little people" are actually hated by the LW leadership.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.