>
> Whoever ditched this church after such a prayer
> would be the type
> that the leaders would not want.
>
> Those who remained would have been the ones too
> emotionallyinvested to
> leave.
"People who leave a cult may cling to some of the content, and may not fully appreciate the unethical methods employed by the group to cause and change the nature of cult adherence." (www.icahome.com/articles/an-exit course)

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Living Word Fellowship, The Walk, John Robert Stevens
Posted by: changedagain ()
Date: December 02, 2014 09:58AM

I hope what I'm about to write is not an indication that my ministry has become obsolete...
DEATH TO FRANKLIN DELANO ROOSEVELT!!!

Posted by: Timothy123 ()
Date: December 02, 2014 10:30PM

Wow, it worked! You must be a Apostle of God! Here, take all my money and my wife!

Posted by: changedagain ()
Date: December 03, 2014 09:28AM

Bless you Timothy123!

Posted by: lily rose ()
Date: December 03, 2014 09:30AM

changedagain Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I hope what I'm about to write is not an
> indication that my ministry has become
> obsolete...
> DEATH TO FRANKLIN DELANO ROOSEVELT!!!

Posted by: FCSLC ()
Date: December 03, 2014 10:47PM

I liked the above exchange. Where does the stupid reaction of, “I perceive you’re a prophet, here, take all my money and my wife” come from??
Shouldn’t it be, “Reverse the curse, give me indestructible life and make all necessities unnecessary-------get that done, then maybe we can talk?”

Posted by: Timothy123 ()
Date: December 04, 2014 02:09AM

Sorry, that was a stupid joke.

Date: December 04, 2014 06:24AM

Timothy123: It was a great joke because it’s true. I know a person who quit his good day job and took the “IRS Vow of Poverty” for some insane reason (thinking it would please God, I suppose). He was ousted from the “Walk” with no support anywhere. He can’t fall back on Social Security because he disqualified himself. He’s out on the streets at 80 plus years of age with nothing. He headed to California and became a complete unknown to all concerned here in Salt Lake City.

Posted by: lily rose ()
Date: December 04, 2014 08:02AM

The IRS says that tax exempt churches are prohibited from participating in partisan campaigning for or against political candidates. Recently, the NY Times reported that since 2012, IRS agents are permitted to go undercover and pose as clergy (I guess that would include deacons, elders, pastors, apostles, lamps) in their undercover operations. Some years ago a church was busted for taking out an add to vote against Clinton. You know where I am going this but even though the IRS law I believe was on the books in the 60's and 70's, it wasn't enforced. Shucks.

Date: December 06, 2014 09:38AM

The “Walk” destroyed lives. The “Walk” tipped the scale for so many, leading them to make insane decisions out of a misinformed, false obligation. The “Walk” was just as much a “tool of Satan” as it was a “channel of God.”

Matthew 4:1-11 describes the temptation of Jesus. Applying this to ourselves relative to the “Walk” experience it means:

A --- You say you believe in God, then you must obey the manuals. Especially the “First Principles.”

B --- You say you believe in God, then you must turn over the control of your life and all your possessions to the shepherds.

C --- You say you believe in God, then your wants, needs, dreams interpretations and ways are wrong; you’re obligated to obey your shepherd’s commands.

D --- You say you believe in God, then you will jump off the cliff to your own ruin because that’s what the “new nature” is all about.

All----one big LIE.

Millionaires following their own God given wisdom (intelligence) are just as blessed with the Holy Spirit as we ever were. Makes me sick when I think about the BS I allowed myself to undergo.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.