Re: The Living Word Fellowship, The Walk, John Robert Stevens
Posted by: changedagain ()
Date: February 22, 2021 06:49AM

Cruelty was the order of the day, Reep. Oh well, Marilyn is gone...and Gary has moved on to a higher calling he created.

Posted by: Imapurple
Date: November 01, 2019 10:52AM

Seeing Donna in the middle yard with the baby while G&M were beginning their relationship ( while JRS was in bed dying) was heartbreaking. I remember one time while in Shiloh G&M putting Donna down and thinking something was really really wrong with all this. Also them showing me a check for 30k that someone had just given them. I was just thinking wow! I’m here at my own expense ( in Shiloh ) wondering if I can pay my rent and you’re showing me this . Looking back I find so many things that were so so wrong and it keeps coming up every day.

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: February 27, 2021 12:05AM

Imapurple wrote:
Also them showing me a check for 30k that someone had just given them.

Possible response that is unlikely to be well-received:
'Wow--that's fantastic! God is helping you help fund the Shiloh Senior Center!!'

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 02/27/2021 12:20AM by changedagain.

Date: February 28, 2021 02:12AM

Forgoing groceries...

Posted by: Chachakitty
Date: November 25, 2019 02:57PM

And Gary is very much living in reality. He already knew the cult was going to end prior to Shalom's post. Peaced out and is going to something different. No remorse. Bc he knew the hold time he was leading members in a fantasy world while in reality here on earth he was playing King and taking everyone’s money.
I mean I’ll never forget one winter when I was in high school I flew from Iowa to LA and stayed with the Hajek’s. That’s when Becky and I became friends. Anyways her parents couldn’t afford to pay for Becky to go to Yasp AND buy groceries. So you know what they did? They didn’t buy groceries .. starved so Becky could go play pretend at Yasp. I mean wow. Just wow. If the kingdom was so important , why weren’t we taking all offerings to pay for kids to come to ShiLoh? Why was the kingdom buying Gary $5000 coffee table for his birthday?? Why? Bc Gary knew he was living in reality and leading people into fantasy land. Hence why now he can just walk away.

Posted by: Camus ()
Date: March 04, 2021 02:37PM

Question for the group. Who were the perpetrators in the San Diego church?

Date: March 04, 2021 11:47PM

I don't know, Camus. I see that you've asked about Larson in a previous post.
I think he is involved as a board member of the Jerusalem Center.

Posted by: Camus
Date: February 05, 2019 12:20PM

Does anyone know happened to Bruce Larson of the San Diego church? Fired? Still active? Or simply moved on?

Posted by: kBOY ()
Date: January 15, 2021 06:41PM

"Gary Hargrave and Bruce Larson are continuing to increase their aggression in Israel and against the founder's family. I think Hargrave is still focused on a worldwide ministry with the help of his drones like Bruce Larson."

From what little I heard about this situation, they basically orchestrated a coup which successfully usurped control of the Jerusalem Center away from Shlomo's family.

True to form, and definitely something to build a new world-wide 'misery' on.

[yhoo.it]

Date: March 05, 2021 12:03AM

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/05/2021 12:16AM by changedagain.

Date: March 07, 2021 02:37AM

A few posts from April of 2019:

Posted by: puddington
Date: April 09, 2019 02:17AM

Prettyboy - You say that we are letting Gary & Rick win. I’m not really keeping score and I’ve already prepared myself for an outcome where they both walk free. As far as I am concerned, the war is over souls and setting the captives free. By that metric, we won already. So many people are free now. Gary or Rick have no control over them. That has always been the major victory. I really could care less about assets or real estate.

Posted by: Reepicheep
Date: April 09, 2019 03:00AM

puddington Wrote:
I agree, puddington. The forum helped me so much when I was still in bondage to the thinking and lies of TLWF. My goal in posting has been to pay it forward and help others onto the underground railroad.

Posted by: changedagain
Date: April 09, 2019 02:16AM

If this forum dies, my only request is that it not be buried in the Shiloh cemetery. If this happens anyway, I sincerely hope those attending the funeral are not charged more than $40 per person. I want our forum to always be remembered as being extremely fair.

Posted by: Reepicheep ()
Date: March 11, 2021 11:26PM

Posted by: changedagain
Date: April 09, 2019 02:16AM

If this forum dies, my only request is that it not be buried in the Shiloh cemetery. If this happens anyway, I sincerely hope those attending the funeral are not charged more than $40 per person. I want our forum to always be remembered as being extremely fair.

Here is the original post.

Posted by: reveal ()
Date: October 14, 2018 01:19PM

FROMSOUTHCHICAGO, I'm glad you asked about Marilyn's funeral because it's something I have thought of posting about on here for some time. I was there and it was very, very odd. One, we had to pay to attend. No kidding. We were told we had to register if we wanted to attend the funeral, and pay $40 per person to "cover costs". I found this extremely bizarre and supremely tacky. Who charges people to attend a funeral?? Especially considering the Hargraves have a ton of money.

Two, besides Marilyn's immediate family (Rick, Marti, Gary, and granddaughter Kaylin) the leaders/shepherds from all of the churches were a part of the processional and recessional in the church, and then at the graveside they had all of the chairs surrounding the immediate area cordoned off. Only VIP were allowed to sit in the chairs, and they had someone placed at the entrance of this sectioned off area to allow or disallow people to sit in the seats. Even though there were a ton of empty seats, the rest of us minions were given standing room only OUTSIDE of the roped off area. In typical TLWF fashion it was very exclusive. It felt very uncomfortable.

Three, Rick did a "Twenty-One Gun Salute" for Marilyn with fire crackers (you know the ones that just make a loud BOOM), simulating what they do for members of the Military who pass on. I was deeply offended by it, because in my opinion that is reserved only for those who have served in the Armed Forces. It seemed highly inappropriate to me and came off very awkward.

Four, at the reception everyone was completely shitfaced. I have not seen so many people wasted at a church function before. I mean, in LA it's kind of par for the course to see people drunk at functions, but this was just over the top. It was all just very, very strange in every regard.

You asked about Marti. She was kicked out of the church for being gay. Apparently it's okay for Rick to have four extra-marital affairs and exhibit grossly inappropriate behavior towards women and STILL be in leadership, but it's not okay to be gay. A huge double standard.

Hopefully, this will never happen again anywhere in Iowa, especially in what used to be Shiloh. Marilyn's funeral sounds like a clown show. I hope that the illustrious leaders felt good about themselves. Their special seats amounted to thirty pieces of silver for throwing the rest of us to the wolves for so many years.

Date: March 12, 2021 05:56AM

Reep wrote:
Hopefully, this will never happen again anywhere in Iowa, especially in what used to be Shiloh. Marilyn's funeral sounds like a clown show. I hope that the illustrious leaders felt good about themselves. Their special seats amounted to thirty pieces of silver for throwing the rest of us to the wolves for so many years.

true

reveal wrote:
Four, at the reception everyone was completely shitfaced. I have not seen so many people wasted at a church function before. I mean, in LA it's kind of par for the course to see people drunk at functions, but this was just over the top.

It sounds as though they entered a "new level" at the reception, transitioning from "normal drunk" to "completely shitfaced." I wonder if this is one of the signs and wonders promised in scripture for the end-time.

p.s. it doesn't seem as though Rick performing a Twenty-One Gun Salute with fire crackers that make a loud BOOM, meets the criteria of a sign and wonder. Of course, I wasn't there to witness it, so I can't be certain.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/12/2021 06:09AM by changedagain.

Date: March 17, 2021 02:24AM

Posts by kBOY and Chachakitty from November 26, 2019:

Posted by: kBOY
Date: November 26, 2019 06:26AM

C H A c h a

You provided a succinct summation of the core 'reality' of TLW. Apparently, no one had the decency to inform us we were all dwelling in FantasyLand for decades.
I'm sure RickDisney had a hand in maintaining the illusion, seeing as how his 'vision' of the kingdom was Disneyland--the 'dark web' version.

Date: November 26, 2019 06:56AM

Omg you are right. I forgot about Rick being infatuated with Disneyland and Always talking like Donald Duck bahahahaha
So my journey now is remembering what was the primary message about a situation when I was little. And remind myself what is real TODAY.

Date: November 26, 2019 07:18AM

I just realized that since I grew up in fantasy and viewed a Gary as a God and all-knowing God but always thought his sermons were confusing. Bahahaha Bc his sermons were in fact all riddles. Literally. I can now listen to a tape without getting triggered and really hear what he is saying. And it’s literally a whole lot of NOTHING... he’s thinking this is crazy. These people literally believe all this bullshit .. I’m just fucking around.
And if I grew up believing he had eyes on everyone and knew everything.... really it means he doesn’t know jack shit. Sorry have to laugh. It’s such a circus I would actually love to interview him. What a crazy story to tell.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.