Re: The Living Word Fellowship, The Walk, John Robert Stevens
Posted by: changedagain ()
Date: January 06, 2021 02:54AM

I think the many contributors to this forum through the years have done their best to facilitate healing, by (in part) sharing their personal experiences in TLWF...and revealing what paths they have took to improve their lives. But as a survivor bluntly posted just recently in the FD group on Facebook, "it's hard to "unf*ck" it all." That's certainly true. Anyway, here's to more progress, incremental as it may be, toward a healthy mental & emotional state in 2021. Be kind to yourselves.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: puddington ()
Date: January 10, 2021 11:37PM

Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.

- Voltaire

Date: January 11, 2021 09:39PM

puddington Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Those who can make you believe absurdities, can
> make you commit atrocities.
>
> - Voltaire

Yes

Date: January 11, 2021 09:42PM

I came across this somewhere on the internet. Once I have my coffee, I'll attribute it to the right person:

“There is no redemption without repentance. There is no repentance without accountability. There is no accountability without consequences."

Posted by: kBOY ()
Date: January 11, 2021 10:13PM

P U D D

It sounds like Voltaire might have gained his understanding of the issue from personal experience.

The world
we experience

is the one

we decide to
believe in

Posted by: kBOY ()
Date: January 11, 2021 10:22PM

C H A N G E D

There is no redemption without repentance.

There is no repentance without accountability.

There is no accountability without consequences.

A CELEBRATION
awaits those

who forgive
their w o r l d

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/11/2021 10:26PM by kBOY.

Posted by: CARe ()
Date: January 12, 2021 08:10PM

[www.zillow.com]]Zillow link[/url]

Attempting to put in a link to the Shiloh University property which is on the market. My understanding is that SU has joined a school in CA. C & M Reeves have sold their home and are moving to CA with the school.

Posted by: kbyrne ()
Date: January 13, 2021 12:22AM

After what happened last week, I thought about how much we used the word "violence" in the walk. "The violent take the kingdom by force." Not intercession, but "violent" intercession. And praying for the death of people, I don't know, because they didn't agree with us?

I wonder if this was a theme in other churches as well.

Date: January 13, 2021 02:49AM

kbyrne wrote:
After what happened last week, I thought about how much we used the word "violence" in the walk. "The violent take the kingdom by force." Not intercession, but "violent" intercession. And praying for the death of people, I don't know, because they didn't agree with us?

I wonder if this was a theme in other churches as well.

In the mid-late 70's, at least in the churches I attended, it was the main focus. At one point I recall sitting through a 'special' service in which John's wife, Martha, was identified as the Nephilim by our pastor. Anyway, today it's not a mystery of how people can hate someone they don't know. Thank you TLWF/Walk for enlightening me on how propaganda works.

p.s. I heard that Shiloh leaders denied that this "violent intercession" ever took place within the churches.

Date: January 13, 2021 02:54AM

note: one of the quickest paths to being labeled a Neph is to become aware of impropriety among TLWF/Walk leaders, and be vocal about it.
In our political climate today, I think that is what is referred to as a "traitor," who should be punished by _________.
(you should be able to fill in the blank)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.