Re: The Living Word Fellowship, The Walk, John Robert Stevens
Posted by: changedagain ()
Date: September 28, 2020 10:39AM

Something doesn't seem quite right about paying only $750 in taxes, while writing off $72,000 for hairstyling. Perhaps it is just my "carnal mind" undermining my faith in God's 'chosen one.' Yeah...that's probably it. Ten days of repentance was obviously not enough.
Back at it.
/s

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: TheJewel ()
Date: September 28, 2020 11:56PM

changedagain Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Something doesn't seem quite right about paying
> only $750 in taxes, while writing off $72,000 for
> hairstyling. Perhaps it is just my "carnal mind"
> undermining my faith in God's 'chosen one.'
> Yeah...that's probably it. Ten days of repentance
> was obviously not enough.
> Back at it.
> /s

This is going to drive up prices at the hair salons now that they realize how much money they have left on the table.

I remember JRS saying he had to “judge” the headrest on the barber chair with his thumbs to clear any bad spirit residue from previous occupants before sitting down for his haircuts. Strange stuff.

Date: September 29, 2020 01:08AM

TheJewel wrote:
I remember JRS saying he had to “judge” the headrest on the barber chair with his thumbs to clear any bad spirit residue from previous occupants before sitting down for his haircuts. Strange stuff.

It would have been funny if while JRS was leaving, he noticed someone seating himself in the same barber chair, judging the headrest with their thumbs...while looking at him :)

Date: September 29, 2020 03:39AM

I hate when I spend over half my income on hairstyling, and then someone tells me that my hair would probably look better if I just went to Supercuts.
(crickets)

Posted by: Reepicheep ()
Date: September 29, 2020 07:40AM

TheJewel Wrote:
> changedagain Wrote:
> -------------------------------------------------------
> > Something doesn't seem quite right about paying
> > only $750 in taxes, while writing off $72,000
> for
> > hairstyling. Perhaps it is just my "carnal
> mind"
> > undermining my faith in God's 'chosen one.'
> > Yeah...that's probably it. Ten days of
> repentance
> > was obviously not enough.
> > Back at it.
> > /s
>
> This is going to drive up prices at the hair
> salons now that they realize how much money they
> have left on the table.
>
> I remember JRS saying he had to “judge” the
> headrest on the barber chair with his thumbs to
> clear any bad spirit residue from previous
> occupants before sitting down for his haircuts.
> Strange stuff.

Well, I've cut my own hair twice during the pandemic. Don't have to pay anyone or judge the headrest on the chair. Lol. Doubtful that the current president will try that, though.

That reminds me of one time in about 1973 when lots of people in the Valley church were going to a hairdresser named Andre. JRS somehow picked up a nephilim spirit on someone close to him and divined that the nephilim was the hairdresser. Next Sunday morning half the church was lined up to have bonds broken and were told not to continue seeing the hairdresser. Can't believe all the BS we went through all those years. Wouldn't it have been easier to just break bonds with JRS?

Date: September 29, 2020 10:06AM

Andre the Nephilim Hairdresser?

Posted by: Reepicheep ()
Date: September 29, 2020 12:03PM

changedagain Wrote:
> Andre the Nephilim Hairdresser?

Yes, that one. Sounds like a Randy Rainbow song. Lol.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/29/2020 12:04PM by Reepicheep.

Date: September 29, 2020 01:02PM

Weighing whether to continue going to Andre the hairdresser...

1. He is a Nephilim, and The Apostle forbid it.
2. He styles my hair perfectly every time.

(advantage #2)

Date: September 30, 2020 11:44PM

"huddled off together"...and then the Lord was allegedly "huddled" in a corner of a room in G & M's home a few days before Marilyn's passing. Lots of huddling going on. Wasn't there a song performed by Jerry Lee Lewis from late 50's with that title ('Whole Lotta Huddling Going On')?
Something like that. ;)

Post by Larry bobo from August of 2018:

Posted by: larry bobo
Date: August 09, 2018 01:41AM

My sister is married to Vere Thomas' son, Bruce. As a result, I've heard Vere's version of John's last days before he died. Vere also passed away a few years ago. Some posting here may know that John asked to see Vere many times in his last days, but G & M would not allow it. Finally, when Vere was allowed to see John, he was not allowed to be alone with him. Some thought this was because John might give Vere a leadership role, since they had been close since the early days. Vere was concerned about the way G & M were constantly huddled off together and thought their relationship was very inappropriate. There was obviously some future planning going on, even though they were both married to someone else at the time. Vere was sent out of the country, and when he returned was stripped of everything he had built in Des Moines, including a house that had been given to him personally by one of the members. He moved back to Hawaii with nothing.

Posted by: kBOY ()
Date: October 01, 2020 03:15AM

The sheer vindictiveness of G&M continues to astound me. They were so efficient at publically presenting themselves as something completely the opposite, we in the cheap seats, knew little or nothing about what degenerates they actually were.

Too bad there wasn't a 'whistle-blower' earlier in their (or JRS' regime) that would have spared a lot of folks a heap of misery. I guess there was no outlet available that would have allowed the exposure, knowing how controlling they were regarding the narrative.

At least now, hopefully some of their (his) chickens will come home to roost.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.