Re: The Living Word Fellowship, The Walk, John Robert Stevens
Posted by: kBOY ()
Date: October 03, 2016 08:05AM

HEADBANGER NEWS: Fear or Die!

"The Moses Company Will Not Refuse Him"

October 2, 2016

[www.garyandmarilynhargrave.com]

"We are expecting the Lord to appear . . . " (Wait for it--wait for it . . .)

". . . we will experience an awe-inspiring fear." (Always playing the fear-card.)

". . . we cannot back off." (No problem.)

"Fear (in the presence of LOVE?) of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom (or insanity) . . ."

"The only mistake we could make (other than all the other ones) would be to refuse Him . . ."

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Cloudwatcher ()
Date: October 03, 2016 12:09PM

lily rose Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Cloudwatcher Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I appreciate all of you. I especially like
> that
> > the discussion is becoming more informative
> > concerning brainwashing and hypnotic trance
> states
> > ie. worship. If there is one thing that people
> > who question or want to leave, the worship is
> the
> > draw and always has been. Has anyone seen my
> > brain? It seems that in that state one can
> justify
> > doing anything. All logic and common sense are
> > overridden by the "sprit being on top" LOL. My
> > ass.
>
> ----------------------------------------------
>
> I'm with you Cloudwatcher. In 2015,
> Factoverfiction posted about a 4 hour worship
> service where he/she sobbed uncontrollably. If
> exposed long enough to the tom-toms and singing,
> as Larry Bobo said it's "nothing more than being
> put in a suggestive state and calling it the
> spirit realm. Real worship is what you do
> practically with your life after you leave a
> church service." I recall numerous times when the
> worship leader would comment that he sensed a
> heaviness or a heavy spirit on the congregation in
> an attempt to use singing in the spirit to create
> some mood....as if to say I can lead you into the
> presence of the God....I am the mediator. Wrong.
> Larry's comment got me thinking that worship is
> not music. God is spirit so maybe to worship in
> spirit and in truth means not to worship with your
> body but from your soul(spirit) and not your lips
> (body). Anyway, much has been said about worship
> and part of clawing ones way out of the mind
> control is realizing TLW doesn't have a corner how
> it's done.
>
> In reading about brainwashing and mind control, I
> learned some psychologists/psychiatrists claim
> that wisecracking humor may be the single most
> effective way to block indoctrination, the idea
> being during brainwashing if the subject laughs,
> the whole process is wrecked. I recall during a
> School of Prophets teaching on hearing the voice
> of the Lord (which in TLW means one's own deeply
> held opinions) JRS broke into singing, "And he
> walks we me and he talks with me..." The entire
> congregation joined in and the guy next to me
> whispered in my ear, "Who is Andy?" I cracked
> up..."Andy walks with me and he talks with me..."
> Maybe that wisecracking wrecked any chance of me
> buying into the teaching on hearing the voice of
> the Lord. I like to think so.

That is a riot who is Andy.

Posted by: Cloudwatcher ()
Date: October 03, 2016 12:24PM

Lily Rose is there an 800 number for Gary's R and R line? I have been waiting all my life for this and finally. We can just phone in our confessions. Gotta love it.

Posted by: changedagain ()
Date: October 03, 2016 09:12PM

kBOY Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> HEADBANGER NEWS: Fear or Die!

> "We are expecting the Lord to appear . . . "
> (Wait for it--wait for it . . .)
>
> ". . . we will experience an awe-inspiring fear."
> (Always playing the fear-card.)
>
> ". . . we cannot back off." (No
> problem.)

I think God will appear in his awe-inspiring form and simply ask the congregation why they are following this guy Gary. Then he will leave.

Posted by: FCSLC ()
Date: October 04, 2016 03:09AM

changedagain wrote: “I think God will appear in his awe-inspiring form and simply ask the congregation why they are following this guy Gary. Then he will leave.”

----------------

Someone in the congregation will stand up and answer, “The First Principles lesson on Submission makes it a divine requirement to follow those appointed over us in the Lord ---- we must follow Gary.”

God will probably shake His head while slowly disappearing, thinking to Himself, “How did it ever come to this?”

Date: October 04, 2016 08:04PM

HEADBANGER NEWS: MOVE, Dammit!

"Our Trumpets Declaration--God, Move For Your Name's Sake"

October 3, 2016

"We begin . . . with broken hearts over our sin (denial on the one hand) and what we are not (guilt on the other)."

"Knowing our human nature . . . the moment will come (wait for it) when He puts a new heart and spirit within us (because we still cannot see CHRIST within)."

Posted by: larry bobo ()
Date: October 05, 2016 01:50AM

Knowing our human nature . . . the moment will come (wait for it) when He puts a new heart and spirit within us (because we still cannot see CHRIST within)."

Having a new heart and spirit within us is the indication that we have in fact, been born again – without which you cannot even see the kingdom of God. Unfortunately, the fruit of TLWF is not of the Spirit, but of the flesh. The new nature naturally loves – even enemies, naturally forgives, and naturally serves others. The fact that you are looking for these things as some big breakthrough means you have never been born again in the first place. TLWF has tried asking other humans into their hearts whose goal has been to take God’s place. Maybe now they should try asking Jesus into their hearts, and they would get the breakthroughs they are looking for. You don’t get a new nature from another human – only from God. Further beating of the sheep will not produce it in you.

Let me be more specific when I say they are manifesting the fruit of the flesh. For example, Jesus taught us to love our enemies and to pray for them. He said not to judge others – that he did not come to condemn the world, but that the world through him might be saved. When his disciples wanted to call down fire on the Samaritans, he rebuked them and said they didn’t know what spirit they were of. He said that he had come to give abundant life – it was the thief that wanted to kill steal and destroy. When you want to set yourself up at a minister of “god’s judgement” to kill, steal, and destroy, I would ask, “Which ‘god’ is that?” Not to mention, what God directs, actually works. All the years of proclaiming “god’s judgement” have produced a big zero – except John and Marilyn are now dead – and so is their rule over God’s people as the deception is beginning to lift. The ax is laid to the root of the tree – it’s only a matter of time. I think most of us are believing for restoration for the leaders of TLWF, not destruction – even as a corrupt system begins to crumble.

I believe what starts cracks in the foundation of any religious group is when the promises offered – usually at a great cost to the followers - no longer outweigh the suffering the members are experiencing. At some point, you stop and do a reality check and realize 1979 has come and gone with no kingdom, (Jesus actually opened the door 2000 years ago and announced the kingdom was here) the world chaos in the 1980’s never happened, and John never had resurrection life to hand out to those who obediently followed him. As long as the king is prospering and bricks are being made, life goes on as usual. However, as soon as the cries of the little people who have been abused and discarded reach God’s ears, He begins to move. There has been so much suffering caused by the leadership of TLWF following strange voices – some even claiming to be from beyond the veil - that God is finally bringing it down and is setting His people free.

Posted by: lily rose ()
Date: October 05, 2016 08:44AM

Well said Larry. I was thinking about that funny little JRS book, "Mein Kampf," I mean "First Principles." So filled with elitism and cultivation of MSOG supermen and disregard for the Judeo/Christian values of the intrinsic value of all human beings. I recall JRS talking about Kingdom relationships that would not be equal and that called into question all that I had been taught as a child about being a creation of God, in the image of God that is to say God had a stamp on His creation and we all have worth and value. Disregarding that may have been the poison or kool aid that has led to the corruption you mention. God despises the Pharisees' attitude of spiritual elitism and Jesus killed the elitism among his disciples. The cultish elitism destructiveness within TLW of not allowing God to be God and serving Him alone but instead leaders trying to play God and expecting Him to grant every "creative word" (tongue in cheek) that was spoken hasn't produced any breakthroughs, it hasn't produced anything but wounds and pain. The purges, being forced out of the fellowship, the separations, the ex-communication walking papers all show TLW cult lost sight of the value of every human life.

Date: October 05, 2016 05:53PM

HEADBANGER NEWS: Who Dat?

"The Goal Of The Feasts Is To Know Him"

October 2, 2016

[www.churchofthelivingword.com]

". . . Christianity today . . . they still don't know the Lord." (The disconnect of GOD=LOVE?)

"We too could easily become just another movement." (That train left quite a while ago.)

"If we don't move into the next step, we'll miss what God has for us." (That train also left.)

"What should we do (to see God's glory)? Give ourselves to the Word, to worship, to Communion (and to TLW leadership)."

Date: October 07, 2016 08:26AM

NAILBITER NEWS: Get To Work!

"Triggering The Principle Of Dedication-Revelation"

October 6, 2016

"After several years of hard work (by the serfs and peasants), final inspections are being completed at Grace Chapel (the sealed and panelled house of the Pharisees), and now a door is open for a new level of revelation (liking taking care of the widows, orphans and the least of the brethren?)."

"We have lived through a time of tremendous opportunity to grow in our obedience (to TLW leadership) and dedication (i.e. working for free to glorify our panelled house)."

"As we are immersed in dedication (to TLW leadership), God opens the door for revelation (i.e. the next building project to glorify ourselves)."

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.