Current Page: 22 of 23
Re: Mohan Singh/Michael Lyons
Posted by: missingyou ()
Date: May 03, 2012 04:43AM

My daughter is a victim of Mohan Singh. I have not seen or heard from her in over 3 years. A little over 6 years ago our lives draumatically changed when Mohan entered her life. Nothing has been the same since that fateful meeting. Not a day goes by where I do not think about my beautiful daughter; missing her terribly and wondering how she is. I am heartbroken with each passing day and with every milestone she misses. She is missed by her entire family. Her siblings long for her to be a part of their lives, missing her laughter and guidance. Her grandparents are getting older and live with the fear that they may never see her again in their lifetime. Her Aunts and Uncles are just as heartbroken for the loss of her in their lives. Her young cousins are getting older and their memory of her is fading.
I want my daughter to know that she is loved and dearly missed by everyone in her family. One of the most joyful days of my life was the day she was born. As parents, all we want for our children is to be happy and healthy. I hope wherever she is and whatever she is doing, that she is happy and healthy. I want her to know that we love her dearly and wish she would find her way back into our lives again. We miss her so much and would love the opportunity to heal the wounds.
The chaos that transpired in everyone’s life after the girls met Mohan is not the fault of the victims any more then the fault of their parents. Hasn’t enough time passed and enough hurt been inflicted upon all those involved? Open your hearts and find the courage within your soul to reconnect with the families you left behind. Rebuild what Mohan tried to destroy one brick at a time, one step at a time. I promise, your parents will welcome you back with open arms. We have all learned some valuable lessons by this ordeal and we all have to work to repair the damage and heal together as a family. Life has not been easy for anyone who was involved with Mohan, either as an insider or outsider. Let’s begin the healing process. I urge all the young beautiful women involved with Mohan to re-examine their relationships and reassess their lives. Seize this opportunity to step back into the lives of your loved ones. You may be pleasantly surprised. Life is short, so don’t let another minute go by without taking a chance at a brand new beginning at life. Use this opportunity to objectively explore and understand how life transformed for your as well as for your family after your encounter with Mohan. Consider starting again by reconnecting to the place where it all began; your parents and loved ones. I know I would do anything to reconnect with my daughter and I’m sure your parents or loved ones would do the same for you. Love has no boundaries that are unconquerable.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: lookingformohan ()
Date: July 31, 2012 04:08AM

Look whos following in Mohans footsteps Jacqueline Paskow Arrested

Attachments: jacqueline-j-paskow-571203817.pic1.jpg (85.5 KB)  
Posted by: Thunderhrtlotus ()
Date: October 23, 2012 11:02PM

[www.guardian.co.uk]

Who are the real Criminals? Mohan was prosecuted by a Jamaican woman who was having a affair with a 75 year old Cabinet Minister. She herself had parental abuse issues. Transference issues everywhere...whose crimes was Mohan actually prosecuted for!!!??? More to come!!

Date: October 23, 2012 11:25PM

And More ! [www.telegraph.co.uk]

Date: October 24, 2012 01:25AM

Correction: Ms. Constance Briscoe a Prosecutor and part time Recorder(Judge) was having a affair with a 75 year old QC and former Judge, not a cabinet minister. Presently Ms. Briscoe, following her arrest and bail is suspended from her duties as a prosecutor and Judge pending the out come of a current police investigation.

Date: October 24, 2012 01:37AM

Britain's top black woman judge Constance Briscoe is arrested at her home
Constance Briscoe, 55, was questioned by Kent Police and bailed pending further inquiries
She cannot sit as a judge while being investigated, Office for Judicial Complaints confirms
By MARTIN ROBINSON
PUBLISHED: 09:39 EST, 9 October 2012 | UPDATED: 01:27 EST, 11 October 2012

Arrested: Top judge Constance Briscoe was questioned by police
Britain’s most high-profile black woman judge, Constance Briscoe, has been arrested by police.
The 55-year-old was questioned by Kent Constabulary before being bailed pending further inquiries.
‘A 55-year-old woman was arrested in Clapham, south London, on Saturday October 6. She was interviewed by officers,' Kent Police said in a statement.
Her arrest means that she will not be able to sit as a judge while being investigated concerning matters which cannot be revealed for legal reasons.
A spokeswoman for the Office for Judicial Complaints said in a statement: ‘The Lord Chief Justice and Lord Chancellor have suspended Constance Briscoe from the judiciary pending the outcome of the police investigation into the allegations against her. It would be inappropriate to comment further whilst the investigation is active.’
Ms Briscoe has been a controversial figure and was unsuccessfully sued by her own mother over revelations in her autobiography.

Read more: [www.dailymail.co.uk]
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Date: October 24, 2012 01:54AM

Date: October 25, 2012 12:51AM

An interesting read... (per a Bloggers extensive review on Ms. Briscoe she is a Barrister but not a QC) [constancebriscoesuglynature.blogspot.com]

Posted by: missingyou ()
Date: March 22, 2013 12:46AM

The lamas who give Tibetan Buddhism a bad name

Don't be taken in by the Shangri La factor. If seeking guidance in Buddhism, choose your teacher carefully

[www.guardian.co.uk]

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: August 02, 2013 08:18PM

See [www.cultnews.com]

The Rick A. Ross Institute for the Study of Destructive Cults, Controversial Groups, and Movements has officially changed its name to The Cult Education Institute for the Study of Destructive Cults, Controversial Groups and Movements.

The new domain name entry point and gateway to the Internet archives of the institute will soon be culteducation.com.

The Cult Education Institute archives is a library of information about destructive cults, controversial groups and movements, which was initially launched in 1996 and has continued to be under construction and expansion for the past 17 years.

The public message board attached to the The Cult Education Institute will soon only be accessible through the domain name culteducation.com. More than 100,000 entries from the former members of destructive cults, controversial groups and movements and others concerned has accumulated at the board over the past decade. The message board content continues to grow daily and it serves as a free speech zone for those who wish to share their insights and concerns about the topics listed.

Current Page: 22 of 23

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.