Sam Fife’s Move Of God / The Body / The Walk / The Move
Posted by: VKocsis ()
Date: March 24, 2019 05:51PM

I wanted to add a thread in here for SFMOG survivors. I was taken in at 3 years of age in 1973 and was there into the mid 80’s. I was first at the Mt. Bether compound in Ware, MA for four years and then the Dry Creek, Living Word Ministry compound in Delta Junction, AK for seven years.

I was consistently abused in a myriad of ways and consistently witnessed the abuse of others growing up. There are many of us sharing our stories and gathering stronger. I hope to connect with my fellow child survivors particularly, as we definitely have a differing perspective than most of the adults.

Thanks!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Sam Fife’s Move Of God / The Body / The Walk / The Move
Posted by: dwalker ()
Date: April 25, 2019 02:47AM

Hi vKocsis,

I wasn't at Delta Junction while you were there, but I probably know some of the people - although there were only 85 people there when we left. It was still a pretty primitive place when we were there. We were working on building the tabernacle, and still met and ate in a big green army tent. I did see some pretty ridiculous stuff while I was there and came to realize that, for the most part, the people in Leadership were really a bunch of religious morons with not much common sense.
I'm open to answering any questions that you may have.

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.