Sam Fife’s Move Of God / The Body / The Walk / The Move
Posted by: VKocsis ()
Date: March 24, 2019 05:51PM

I wanted to add a thread in here for SFMOG survivors. I was taken in at 3 years of age in 1973 and was there into the mid 80’s. I was first at the Mt. Bether compound in Ware, MA for four years and then the Dry Creek, Living Word Ministry compound in Delta Junction, AK for seven years.

I was consistently abused in a myriad of ways and consistently witnessed the abuse of others growing up. There are many of us sharing our stories and gathering stronger. I hope to connect with my fellow child survivors particularly, as we definitely have a differing perspective than most of the adults.

Thanks!

Re: Sam Fife’s Move Of God / The Body / The Walk / The Move
Posted by: dwalker ()
Date: April 25, 2019 02:47AM

Hi vKocsis,

I wasn't at Delta Junction while you were there, but I probably know some of the people - although there were only 85 people there when we left. It was still a pretty primitive place when we were there. We were working on building the tabernacle, and still met and ate in a big green army tent. I did see some pretty ridiculous stuff while I was there and came to realize that, for the most part, the people in Leadership were really a bunch of religious morons with not much common sense.
I'm open to answering any questions that you may have.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.