Current Page: 5 of 8
husband in mankind project...cult?
Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: October 26, 2006 03:58AM

Dalmatian:

You seem to be here to put down people that complain about MKP and to defend the group no matter what.

You don't seem to say much else.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: what2do ()
Date: October 26, 2006 05:06AM

Dalmation, if you are an example of a "true" warrior, I am reinforced to keep up my work to inform men and women of the dangers of MKP to a marriage. This is no different of the Landmark mentality. Have you read any of the stuff on them. Same story, different group.

If you are married, why don't you encourage your wife to read here. Or are you afraid to let her know what really goes on when you are with your "men" friends.

Or maybe you have sent her to Women Within, where all good little wives go to get indoctrinated. Yeah, that sounds more like you. You want a Stepford Wife who bows down to your highness.

Posted by: Dalmatian ()
Date: October 26, 2006 05:46AM

rrmoderator
Dalmatian:

You seem to be here to put down people that complain about MKP and to defend the group no matter what.

You don't seem to say much else.

No one is "putting anyone down". Im just trying to enlighten as to what MKP is about. The key word is EMPOWERMENT. Funny you should word it that way however. Im not defending anything just explaining what takes place for some men after doing the weekend. Have you any idea how many Medical Doctors and Therapists have attended this training? Many Many Many even a promenent Judge that I know of. Are all these men now mindless and brain washed? hardly.

Date: October 26, 2006 08:14AM

Dalmatian:

A medical doctor mixed the kool-aid at Jonestown and David Koresh's second-in-command was a Harvard Law School graduate.

You really are not discussing anything here.

No meaningful exchange about the manual guidelines, points made, etc.

Just repeated denials mingled with insults.

You don't make MKP look very good.

Date: October 26, 2006 11:35AM

Dalmation, I really have come to appreciate your posts. I have printed them out. When I hear of a man or a wife of a man who is considering going to NWTA, I will show them your posts. I will not have to say much more.

Your posts alone will give anyone enough reasons as to why they do not want to be involved with MKP.

Thank you so much!!!!

Date: October 27, 2006 03:26AM

what2do
Dalmation, I really have come to appreciate your posts. I have printed them out. When I hear of a man or a wife of a man who is considering going to NWTA, I will show them your posts. I will not have to say much more.

Your posts alone will give anyone enough reasons as to why they do not want to be involved with MKP.

Thank you so much!!!!

You are Very Welcome. Please keep in mind that the MKP weekend is surly not for everyone. MKP only "invites" men to the trainings, they don't hog tie anyone or "keep" someone at a training if they don't want to be there! :D

Date: October 27, 2006 03:47AM

Dalmatian:

I have to agree with what2do.

You seem to mindlessly repeat the verbiage over and over again, like you are chanting a mantra.

Much like some Scientologists, Krishna devotees and Falun Gong members that have posted at the message board.

This doesn't make MKP look like something that actually improves people, but rather breaks them down.

At least that's what you make it look like.

Posted by: ginah ()
Date: October 28, 2006 12:45AM

Dalmation, you stated <<“Many Women don't want there husbands to be "independent thinkers" They want to "rule the roost" and want there husbands to be submissive to there way of thinking and doing things "its my way or the highway" so to speak”>> I am sure you see this all the time, it is common in MKP. Of course you and MKPers think that it is the fault of the woman since that is what MKP teaches. MKP is more important than the person you made a commitment to. MKP should hold all your secrets, all your thoughts, emotions, wants, needs, but your wife should be given nothing of yourself of importance.

MKP teaches men to tell their wives “it’s my way or the highway”. If you think that a woman having her own ideas is this kind of thinking, I am sad for you, as you will never have a truly fulfilling relationship with a woman with this kind of thinking.

What women want is a husband that respects her thoughts, ideas, opinions, humor etc, and a man that will share his innermost self with her just as she will with him, just as in general a man wants the same from a woman. (unless he’s an MKPer) Someone to SHARE your life with, not just live in the same household and “pass each other by” or get physically close when the man wants to have sex. What I have found with MKP is that women are “bashed” and men are “created” to think that all women are “bad, evil, horrendous” little people who do nothing but steal men’s balls. Is this correct thinking on your part? That women are “bad” for men?

A marriage should be a partnership, not one controlling the other, decisions should be made with both parties agreeing. Not one person controlling their lives. MKP tried to tell my husband that promises made to me, my thoughts, my ideas were worth nothing. If you read my posting on the other thread you will see what I went through with my husband.

And you are welcome to call me a liar, I lived and am living the life of the wife of a man who went to NWTA, I have read all the manuals, spoken to many people. I know what I am dealing with. MKP is as LGAT cult type group who uses shame/guilt brain altering techniques on unsuspecting men. I feel sorry for these men. As yes, they are having their “balls” taken away from them, but not by their wives, but by MKP.

Yes, I said it, MKP is stealing the “balls” of men and making them think it is their wives doing so.

What I see is MKP creating confusion in men, and this is harming their wives. My husband as well thought that he had been “submissive” to me. When reality was that, sometimes in some situations I was submissive to him, and sometimes in some situations he was submissive to me, give and take, he is better at some things than I am, I am better at some things than he is. So, he felt he was being submissive, when in reality, we were being PARTNERS, working with each other, taking from each other the strengths we had, and working together to create a good life. IT IS CALLED, SHARING A PARTNERSHIP WITH TWO PEOPLE. IT IS CALLED WORKING TOGETHER AND USING EACH OTHERS STRENGTHS TO CREATE A BETTER LIFE FOR BOTH PEOPLE.

Men view themselves as being “submissive” as that is what the MKP LGAT techniques tell them they have been. Men become “submissive” to the techniques of MKP and then believe what MKP tells them. Men learn to truly not think for themselves but to have MKP think for them.

It does not “scare” me to see my husband truly empowered. It actually excites me to see my husband empowered. MKP does not empower men in the true sense of the word. MKP emasculates men, makes them distrust themselves so that they have to continually “check in” with MKP instead of trusting their own gut instincts.

And yes, many women end up going to “woman within”, my husband tried to get me to go, because now, after 20+ years, suddenly the ONLY way I could love and understand him, was to go to “woman within”. How stupid. I love my husband and understand him better than anyone in this world and an LGAT cult will not create better understanding or true love for him on my part.

As well, you do not have to “enlighten” those of us who have done our research, we have already been “enlightened”, and that did not take place by “brain altering” techniques. Our “enlightenment” has taken place by true education, not brainwashing.

And you are correct in that MKP is “not for everyone”. It is really not for anyone, but, sadly, men get “tricked” into believing differently.

Here is a couple things for you to think about. When reading your comments to others, these thoughts occurred to me that these fit your attitude.

It is common for these groups to make statements such as "they are not ready, they are evil, etc when people disgree with the group". It is a common theme to blame "outsiders".

If a group teaches you that your relationships with your family and friends are somehow toxic, evil, or even just impeding your development, it immediately cuts you off. You don't notice that right away, because the group is right there to replace them. We are all dependent, albeit to varying degrees, on feedback to evaluate our beliefs and behavior -- controlling that feedback is an incredibly powerful technique to change behavior, particularly when the recruit is unaware that it is happening.

ABUSE OF INTIMACY Relationships with friends, relatives, spouses, children, parents etc are broken or seriously hampered.

PERSONALITY CHANGES Relatives will say they no longer recognize the person. From a warm, loving personality will come heaped abuse, rejection and feelings of hate. The member sees himself as "righteous" in comparison and this comes across in their attitude toward all outsiders.

PARANOID - WE ARE BEING PERSECUTED Any time you say anything negative about the group, whether justified or no, it is regarded as “persecution". Any criticism of the individual is also seen as persecution only because they are the "enlightened" one - not because they, as an individual, have done the wrong thing. However, at the same time they will feel free to criticize whatever you believe, say and do because they are "the only ones who are right".

Date: November 16, 2006 02:58AM

Why don't I hear anyone here seeking outside treatment or evaluations of there loved ones that have been so "damaged" by MKP? Why not seek expert outside evaluations of your loved ones and post the facts the outside professional has to say about the weekend training???

Date: November 16, 2006 01:37PM

Dalmation, if that information were posted, I am sure you would really listen to what was said. I can hear your mantra. It would go something like "well, he cannot know what goes on if he has not been". And if it were a woman therapist, you would dismiss her even more simply because she is a woman, and we all know MKP thinks "little women" have their place, and it is definitely lower than any man.

Grow up and stop your trying to bait. We have heard your same stuff many times.

Current Page: 5 of 8

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.