Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Landmark is closing its office in Amsterdam
Posted by: MartinH ()
Date: November 07, 2009 08:07AM

see below from the Landmark official website ... London is more heavily affected by the economic crisis .. all lies

The Netherlands Now Served by Our London Office
Unfortunately, because of current economic conditions, the Amsterdam office has closed. Thank you for your participation. We appreciate the difference you’ve made for yourself and others.
We hope to continue to serve you through one of our other 100 locations worldwide. Please contact Landmark Education UK Limited in London.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: caligari ()
Date: November 09, 2009 02:07AM

Lars Bergwik
if this is true I am very happy!!!

Awaiting more news and confirmation that this is actually happening.

Lars

Saw this Swedish article on Landmark, thought it may be intersting: [www.aftonbladet.se]

Posted by: dutch ()
Date: November 18, 2009 04:53AM

It's been about 5 years since I last posted here. I did pretty much every course Landmark offers between September 2002 and June 2003 in the Amsterdam center. This website was a huge help when I started having nigthmares and post traumatic stress as a result of my participation. I was a regular poster and really benefitted from what I read here.

I am truly amazed that Landmark has left Amsterdam. To be honest, I didn't believe it at first. Those folks were 'hard sell' to the core. To have them fail, pack up shop, and scurry off to London is good news indeed. We don't need that virus around here any damn more!

There is no doubt in my mind that the Amsterdam center was a cult. Ria Baufhofer was the leader and she had a small army of true believers around her. They were a fierce bunch I can tell you that. Landmark Education as a whole might not qualify as a real cult (at least not legally) but Amsterdam certainly did. What Ria said, people did. Period. I would really love to hear the sequence of events that led to the closing of ''Ria's' center. Does anybody have any inside info?

thanks again posters!

Dutch

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.